Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Personally I reckon it'd be Ballack' date=' if we played the diamond, but im not too sure.. thats for Ancelotti to work out, thats why he is paid so much :D

I think Ancelotti will change the formation and maybe go 1 up front, with 5 in midfield, unless he has faith in Sturridge. :o[/quote']

They can't even bring in anyone in January,I watched Chelsea against Porto in midweek and I felt Drogba was a huge loss,I think we lack options upfront,it's a pity they should went out and bought Aguero..

Would not like to see Ballack play DM!:eek:

I think Chelsea without a doubt have the two best full backs in the world' date='Bosingwa and Cole both strong at the back and very good going forward..[/quote']

Evra is better than Cole, and then it is close between him and Clichy (although Cole has been superb of late). And whenever i have seen Maicon he has been the best right back, although it would easily be Dani Alves if he could defend. Bosingwa is nowhere near consistent enough to be considered the best right back in the world, although as Dai said, he is a very good crosser of the ball.

They can't even bring in anyone in January' date='I watched Chelsea against Porto in midweek and I felt Drogba was a huge loss,I think we lack options upfront,it's a pity they should went out and bought Aguero..

Would not like to see Ballack play DM!:eek:[/quote']

We shouldn't of let Pizarro/Sheva go this summer, when the african cup of nations comes around they could have made a good little cameo :(

Does anyone know when the decision about our appeal on the transfer ban is? :o

Hopefully we'll only miss January transfer market, we seriously lack up front. Kalou isn't good enough, Anelka and Drog are great but are getting on and Sturridge is no-where near ready yet. :rolleyes:

I Disagree Just people don't really like Cole' date='he is better than Evra for sure,Maicon and Boswinga ya people could argue that one,both different though,and although Alves plays Right Back,he is not a Right Back,he can't defend for his life![/quote']

Well i disagree as to regards to Evra vs. Cole, and also - Alves plays right back, but he is not a right back?

Well i disagree as to regards to Evra vs. Cole' date=' and also - Alves plays right back, but he is not a right back?[/quote']

He is nowhere near one of the best right back's because he cannot defend,for me he is a winger who plays in the right back position..

Well Cole is better than Evra going forward,and is a stronger defender in the tackle..

Evra is better than Cole' date=' and then [b']it is close between him and Clichy (although Cole has been superb of late)[/b]. And whenever i have seen Maicon he has been the best right back, although it would easily be Dani Alves if he could defend. Bosingwa is nowhere near consistent enough to be considered the best right back in the world, although as Dai said, he is a very good crosser of the ball.

IMO Ashley is mile's better than Clichy in a complete different league , and i think its marginal between him and Evra but id go with Cole !

Well i'll admit it, i tend to not rate Cole as high as he should be rated , but thats only because i hate him so much. We all know why . . .

But still, i dont agree he is miles better that Clichy! Clichy is a great wing back, has all the great attributes cole has.

I'm really undecided.

I still hate cole though:p

He is nowhere near one of the best right back's because he cannot defend' date='for me he is a winger who plays in the right back position..

Well Cole is better than Evra going forward,and is a stronger defender in the tackle..[/quote']

Maicon is better than him, Bosingwa maybe, but there is no-one else near them so how can you say he is no-where near being the best? And also, i don't see how you can say that, if i was putting forward a case for Evra i would say what you just said in favour of Cole.

IMO Ashley is mile's better than Clichy in a complete different league ' date=' and i think its marginal between him and Evra but id go with Cole ![/quote']

Last three seasons in PFA team of the year, Evra won it twice and Clichy once (Cole, no awards). And as well, Cole is not miles better than Clichy, he is far from it.

Maicon is better than him' date=' Bosingwa maybe, but there is no-one else near them so how can you say he is no-where near being the best? And also, i don't see how you can say that, if i was putting forward a case for Evra i would say what you just said in favour of Cole.

Last three seasons in PFA team of the year, Evra won it twice and Clichy once (Cole, no awards). [b']And as well, Cole is not miles better than Clichy, he is far from it.

[/b]

well its a game of opinions sunshine !

Last three seasons in PFA team of the year' date=' Evra won it twice and Clichy once (Cole, no awards). A[b']nd as well, Cole is not miles better than Clichy, he is far from it[/b].

How can you honestly say that bias or no bias? Clichy is not near as good as Cole is. You seem to forget who was the number 1 LB when they both were at Arsenal.

Evra is definitely better than Cole imo. but how anyone can say Clichy is anywhere near Cole is beyond me. Cole is better offensively and defensively by some distance. And as for Bosingwa he is the 2nd best RB in the world. Alves sooooo overrated. He can't defend and his crossing is about 10 times worse than Bosingwa.

Just an update on the transfer ban apparently the french fa didnt have records with kakutas previous club that he signed some sort of contract and the english fa were give the international clearence by the french fa to allow the transfer of kakuta to chelsea:D soooo this could be vital information and if true then everything should be wiped!!!

If not fifa and uefa again are ganging up on us english clubs how about reporting the real stealers barca and the madrids trust me on this Erik Lamela when he was 12!!!! barca tried to sign him but river had a contract with him !!! barca offered his family house and 100 000 odd river blocked this move and sued barca!! fifa did nothing !!!

So next summer we can say hello to Pato and Dzagoev who chelsea have an agreement(dzagoev only)

:P

Just an update on the transfer ban apparently the french fa didnt have records with kakutas previous club that he signed some sort of contract and the english fa were give the international clearence by the french fa to allow the transfer of kakuta to chelsea:D soooo this could be vital information and if true then everything should be wiped!!!

If not fifa and uefa again are ganging up on us english clubs how about reporting the real stealers barca and the madrids trust me on this Erik Lamela when he was 12!!!! barca tried to sign him but river had a contract with him !!! barca offered his family house and 100 000 odd river blocked this move and sued barca!! fifa did nothing !!!

So next summer we can say hello to Pato and Dzagoev who chelsea have an agreement(dzagoev only)

Where has this all come from mate? got any links :)

Erm.. and where did you hear about Chelsea having agreed a deal for Dzagoev already? :o

Would love it if this was true' date=' and if the ban gets wiped our African Cup of Nations problem would be solved and I can see a few faces being brought in January if its true :D

Great news if thats true!

Fabio Borini anyone? Personally I feel an idiot in saying this, but I was clueless when he came on yesterday, but I have a gut feeling he could go far.

I've heard he is something special. Hope he is, he looked sharp for the 10 minutes he was on, buzzing around, looking for the ball, but suppose any teenager who makes it his chelsea debut would be the same! :o

THE NEW ZOLA HAS ARRIVED! :D;)

How do you no Chelsea have an agreement with Dzagoez?

Interesting team' date='QPR may have a chance here..[/quote']

It might look wierd but I didn't know the formation before.

-------------Hilario----------------

Ferreira-Ivanovic-Hutchinson-Zhirkov

--------------Mikel----------------

Belletti---------------------Malouda

--------------Cole-----------------

--------Kalou--------Borini---------

I think that has enough to beat QPR. If not got Lampard and Essien on the bench. :P