Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

If Bruma continues playing the way he is' date=' he hasn't got a cat in hells chance of making it at Chelsea.

Just thought I'd let you know that one of your best CB prospects really isn't that good :o I'll give more details later as to why he's over rated, if you want them. :)[/quote']

Rubbish again. The amount of times he had to dig himself out of holes because he lost the header/got turned/bad pass.

You can have PVA back too, flippen awful. The pair of them.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

I'll throw you lot a message ;)

If Chelsea and Arsenal gain maximum points from their last five games they finish on 79 points. That would mean Man United losing twice and finishing on a maximum of 79 pts.

Tasty?

Highly unlikely that Chelsea and Arsenal will win their remaining five games. I can also see United taking four points from the Arsenal and Chelsea games. I reckon they'll run away with it in the end.

Although I hope I'm wrong ;)

Those Torres jokes always kill me :D:D

Now' date=' on to something serious... I can actually get some good odds on Torres scoring a goal on his next match. Should I take the chance? :)[/quote']

Whatever the odds are I'll match them and even give you better ones! In fact I'll give you 33/1 ! Surely that's not higher than what you got. I'll just give you my adress... :P

Whatever the odds are I'll match them and even give you better ones! In fact I'll give you 33/1 ! Surely that's not higher than what you got. I'll just give you my adress... :P

Come on, he won't finish the season without a single goal for Chelski, will he? Hmm... I might get good odds for that as well. :D

You're more likely to see Sun shining at night' date=' than see Torres score this season :P[/quote']

These are Chelsea's remaining games this season:

Chelsea x West Ham (23/04/2011)

Chelsea x Tottenham (30/04/2011)

Man. United x Chelsea (07/05/2011)

Chelsea x Newcastle (14/05/2011)

Everton x Chelsea (22/05/2011)

Hmm, I don't know... They'll have plenty of time to rest the squad and I can see Torres starting at least 3 matches. But even with a reasonably small bet (£15) I would make about a hundred quid. :confused:

These are Chelsea's remaining games of the season:

Hmm' date=' I don't know... They'll have plenty of time to rest the squad and I can see Torres starting at least 3 matches. But even with a reasonably small bet (£15) I would make about a hundred quid. :confused:[/quote']

He will probably score a hat-trick against Tottenham :o lol

These are Chelsea's remaining games this season:

Hmm' date=' I don't know... They'll have plenty of time to rest the squad and I can see Torres starting at least 3 matches. But even with a reasonably small bet (£15) I would make about a hundred quid. :confused:[/quote']

No need to rest the squad as they're still gunning for the title.

Tbf West Ham and Tottenham have some of the worst Defences in PL so there will be plenty of goals. Just don't see Torres on the scoresheet :P United Newcastle and Everton have all got well organised defences, but of course there will be a goal or two, just again don't see Torres being one of the scorers :P

If you really have a feeling though, go for it :)

No need to rest the squad as they're still gunning for the title.

Tbf West Ham and Tottenham have some of the worst Defences in PL so there will be plenty of goals. Just don't see Torres on the scoresheet :P United Newcastle and Everton have all got well organised defences' date=' but of course there will be a goal or two, just again don't see Torres being one of the scorers :P

If you really have a feeling though, go for it :)[/quote']

I can see Everton stuffing it up for them and Man Utd winning the title on the last day of the season

I just did the math. If Chelsea win all of their last 5 and Arsenal beat United by 2 goals or more' date=' then Chelsea win the league. If arsenal do the same and Chelsea slip up against Everton and Chelsea beat Man United by at least 3 goals. the Arsenal win the league.[/quote']

What about if Man United beat someone else 7-0?

Also I can see Torres scoring against Everton.

Chelsea eye £10m Real Madrid starlet!

Chelsea are ready to pounce on Real Madrid starlet Alvaro Morata.

Roman Abramovich’s transfer spies have identified the 18-year-old striker and believe he may have a £10m buy-out clause.

Morata, who is under contract until June 2013, has already played for the Real Madrid first team after impressing for Spain’s Under-19s.

He has scored 12 goals for Real Madrid B this season and Chelsea believe he has the attributes to succeed in England.

iyX1KcITvQM

Chelsea eye £10m Real Madrid starlet!

Chelsea are ready to pounce on Real Madrid starlet Alvaro Morata.

Roman Abramovich’s transfer spies have identified the 18-year-old striker and believe he may have a £10m buy-out clause.

Morata' date=' who is under contract until June 2013, has already played for the Real Madrid first team after impressing for Spain’s Under-19s.

He has scored 12 goals for Real Madrid B this season and Chelsea believe he has the attributes to succeed in England.

[center']

iyX1KcITvQM

[/center]

Looks a great talent , hope we can snap him up before any other clubs:eek: