• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Seeing Torres score was a great feeling just to see all that relief on his face and how happy he was! :D

Then all the lads, what a celebration. Proper team! I still feel we can do this. Just need Arsenal to do a job on United then we need to as well. Hopefully that gives him the big confidence boost he needs and he could be the missing key and go onto bag some goals and win us the title from nowhere ;):P

And tbh, he did well to score with the state the pitch was in today.. at least it was all wet so he could do the trade mark knee slide!!

This is from the Chelsea website

Then the Spaniard struck and the crowd went wild. Torres' maiden goal for Chelsea came after he latched onto an Anelka ball, broke into the box, turned to keep possession as the ball stuck in the water before drilling home with his left foot. The entire team buried the striker. It was 2-0 Chelsea with six minutes to play and the atmosphere was electric.

0,,10268~9611840,00.jpg

Love that Picture.

Thought he was awful a couple of weeks ago according to you? :rolleyes::P

He played alright, not great, in CM yesterday, he just happened to thump two in from long range :o

I don't take back what he said, he still looks a long, long way from being good enough for Chelsea. Too many times he has to dig himself out of situations which he caused with a loose first touch or stray pass.

Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur: Florent Malouda says he wants Chelsea to make him feel important

The Premier League title could effectively be decided this weekend but Chelsea will not surrender their crown meekly. Florent Malouda and company host Spurs on Saturday, aiming to halve the six-point lead of Manchester United, who visit Arsenal on Sunday. One slip by Chelsea and the race is all but over.

The flood gates have been opened' date=' that goal is what he needed.. such a big burden lifted of the lad's shoulders, he'll be a lot more confident now. I got a feeling. :P:)[/quote']

Well I would like to see the old Torres back in action but I think it won't be until next season...Next season he will be more familiar with the squad and how the team works and I reckon he could be one of the premier leagues top scorers