• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

So you will justify the wrong decision he made today.

Yet if he feels he can't decide on something next time you wont justify it even of he is right? :confused:

Slightly hypocritical or just not very well explained again.

The ghost goal....the lino was WELL out of distance and as you say "Linos refs dont get slow motion like we do"

Done trying to explain here....

Also swings and roundabouts how Carlo moans for a pen (which it probably was) yet quiet about the "goal" :rolleyes:

This decision was the tightest goal line call you will ever see. The ball is 4 5ths over the line. The line itself is very very thick.

The thing is that makes you hypocritical also, if not more so, because you have basically said the Pedro Mendes' decision was correct despite it being much more clear cut and much worse than this one.

In real time anyone in the stadium could see Pedro Mendes' goal was in.

In real time most people in the stadium apart from Gomes' thought the ball was in.

It is pointless arguing because we are both defending incorrect decisions.

The 2 main issues today are: Gomes spilling the ball, and the lack of goal line technology.

Done trying to explain here....
This decision was the tightest goal line call you will ever see. The ball is 4 5ths over the line. The line itself is very very thick.

The thing is that makes you hypocritical also' date=' if not more so, because you have basically said the Pedro Mendes' decision was correct despite it being much more clear cut and much worse than this one.

In real time anyone in the stadium could see Pedro Mendes' goal was in.

In real time most people in the stadium apart from Gomes' thought the ball was in.

It is pointless arguing because we are both defending incorrect decisions.

The 2 main issues today are: Gomes spilling the ball, and the lack of goal line technology.[/quote']

Ahem :rolleyes:

Good day for Chelsea...a goal that wasn't and an off side goal. Neither side has deserved to win this, and to be frank the game has been pretty dull considering what they are playing for

From what I'v seen it wasn't a pen

You reckon? I've only seen one replay and it didn't look like there was contact with the ball. Sure they'll show a replay soon, so I'll get another look.

This is why the Premier League is the best league in the world, as it always goes to the wire, whereas Spain and Italy are all but sorted with 10 to play.

You reckon? I've only seen one replay and it didn't look like there was contact with the ball. Sure they'll show a replay soon' date=' so I'll get another look.

This is why the Premier League is the best league in the world, as it always goes to the wire, whereas Spain and Italy are all but sorted with 10 to play.[/quote']

Its shame Arsenal are playing like West Ham atm it would be great if they beat you tomorow and then had a proper race at the end between you and Chelsea :P

Its shame Arsenal are playing like West Ham atm it would be great if they beat you tomorow and then had a proper race at the end between you and Chelsea :P

What is that implying Simon? :P

The game itself was pretty naff controversial goals aside. Torres played pretty well and is getting better after his goal last week. The match between Man Utd and Chelsea will be the biggest between the two since the CL final in Moscow.

I also heard that Chelsea wants M'Vila.

I hope they get him, and get rid of Mikel on loan. M'vila would be a great addition to the squad and is miles better than Mikel in my book. M'Vila is better going forward than Mikel, and plus he can defend as well.

I hope they get him' date=' and get rid of Mikel on loan. M'vila would be a great addition to the squad and is miles better than Mikel in my book. M'Vila is better going forward than Mikel, and plus he can defend as well.[/quote']

Preston will take Mikel on loan :P