• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I've been saying for the last couple of months that we are still in this! :D

Come on lads, if we do it, it'll be a great achievement and testament to Mr. Ancelotti. We got lucky yesterday, but I'm not complaining..

And it's funny how all the United fans are getting annoyed that we had a decision go our way, doesn't normally ever happen at Old Trafford for you lot does it?! :rolleyes:

What if Chelsea beat Man Utd' date=' then draw away at everton and Man Utd win against Blakcburn and Blackpool, the Man Utd vs Chelsea result wouldnt have decided anything ;)[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that it would have decided which was the better team on the day. :D

Chelsea 'begin complex Romelu Lukaku transfer talks'

Anderlecht have reportedly begun negotiations with Chelsea over a complex £20million transfer involving Romelu Lukaku, Kevin De Bruyne, and Arsenal

The 17-year-old striker, dubbed ‘the new Drogba’, has been courted by Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Tottenham, but it seems the west Londoners have stolen a march on their rivals for the big hitman.

Belgian sources claim Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck has made regular trips to London over the past week in order to try to wrap up deals involving the Blues and the Gunners.

Anderlecht are believed to be willing to sell the teenage sensation to Chelsea for around £15million, on the condition that they can secure the signing of Genk winger Kevin De Bruyne for £5million.

Chelsea will then be given the option of buying the highly rated 19-year-old themselves in three years time.

Van Holsbeeck also paid a visit to Arsenal to try secure loan arrangements for Dutch midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup, and Brazilian striker Wellington

Chelsea 'begin complex Romelu Lukaku transfer talks'

Anderlecht have reportedly begun negotiations with Chelsea over a complex £20million transfer involving Romelu Lukaku' date=' Kevin De Bruyne, and Arsenal

The 17-year-old striker, dubbed ‘the new Drogba’, has been courted by Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Tottenham, but it seems the west Londoners have stolen a march on their rivals for the big hitman.

Belgian sources claim Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck has made regular trips to London over the past week in order to try to wrap up deals involving the Blues and the Gunners.

Anderlecht are believed to be willing to sell the teenage sensation to Chelsea for around £15million, on the condition that they can secure the signing of Genk winger Kevin De Bruyne for £5million.

Chelsea will then be given the option of buying the highly rated 19-year-old themselves in three years time.

Van Holsbeeck also paid a visit to Arsenal to try secure loan arrangements for Dutch midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup, and Brazilian striker Wellington[/quote']

Great news , I really like Lukaku and I think he will be good in Chelsea:p

From an offside position again:rolleyes:

Tbh I think its going to be a draw or we might sneak a 2-1 win

Hopefully. Because then that leaves United fans, manager and players moaning and feeling bitter as per usual like they never get any decision, it's hilarious. :)

2-1 Chelsea. Drogba and Lampard. Hernadez for United.

Hopefully. Because then that leaves United fans' date=' manager and players moaning and feeling bitter as per usual [b']like they never get any decision[/b], it's hilarious. :)

2-1 Chelsea. Drogba and Lampard. Hernadez for United.

Probably won't happen since Webb is refereeing (pretty good assistants).

Probably won't happen since Webb is refereeing (pretty good assistants).

Hasn't there been rumours he's a United fan or something? I might be thinking of a different ref. Fergie shouldn't keep criticising refs all the time and they might favour you a little bit more. :P

Hasn't there been rumours he's a United fan or something? I might be thinking of a different ref. Fergie shouldn't keep criticising refs all the time and they might favour you a little bit more. :P

There has been rumours of that but my theory is that they are only doing spreading these rumours because they don't like United so Webb will want to prove everyone wrong and give big decisions to Chelsea. As I said its my theory and probably complete rubbish.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/912440/norman-hubbard:-the-worst-premier-league-signings-of-the-season?cc=5739

1. Fernando Torres

The long wait was ended 14 games and 732 minutes into his Chelsea career when the most expensive player in the history of English football finally scored. Yet the verdict on the £50 million man this season may be that his signing cost Chelsea their chance of winning the Premier League and the Champions League; it might inadvertently result in Carlo Ancelotti's departure. Because, while Chelsea have generally fared better with Torres on the bench, his move appears to have revitalised Liverpool and caused his new club no end of problems.

Would love to see Torres score a hat-trick today and win Chelsea the title underneath the noses of United. Would Torres be considered the worst signing of the season then? Hell no.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/912440/norman-hubbard:-the-worst-premier-league-signings-of-the-season?cc=5739

Would love to see Torres score a hat-trick today and win Chelsea the title underneath the noses of United. Would Torres be considered the worst signing of the season then? Hell no.

Yeah but thats never going to happen. He might score but he'll never score a hat-trick.

Can't see Chelsea winning the title even if they win today because we have the easier of the last 2 games therefore a greater chance of having the higher GD.

R

I'm Definetly expecting this to be the thrilling game of the season' date=' i also beliee the scoreline will say that too. 5-4 to Chelsea. Torres brace, Lampard, Malouda and Kalou for Chelsea and Nani, Rooney and a Berba brace for United.[/quote']

Anyone else find it funny how me being a Man Utd fan think we won't lose and all the non Man Utd fans think we'll lose.

It will be a tight game because no one wants to lose so 1-1 or 2-1 United. Lampard penalty for Chelsea and Hernandez and Rooney for United (Rooney if its 1-1)

Re: R

Anyone else find it funny how me being a Man Utd fan think we won't lose and all the non Man Utd fans think we'll lose.

It will be a tight game because no one wants to lose so 1-1 or 2-1 United. Lampard penalty for Chelsea and Hernandez and Rooney for United (Rooney if its 1-1)

Not really. :confused:

It shouldn't be a tight game. Chelsea HAVE to win, and most likely by at least two goals if they want to win the title. They've got to go for it.