• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: R

Not really. :confused:

It shouldn't be a tight game. Chelsea HAVE to win' date=' and most likely by at least [b']two goals [/b]if they want to win the title. They've got to go for it.

Not true.

The current table:

1 Man Utd 35 38 73

2 Chelsea 35 38 70

If Chelsea win. Lets say 2-1

1 Chelsea 36 39 73

2 Man Utd 36 37 73

Chelsea have the advantage.

Not true.

The current table:

1 Man Utd 35 38 73

2 Chelsea 35 38 70

1 Chelsea 36 39 73

2 Man Utd 36 37 73

Man Utd have Blackpool at home last game of the season and I feel that if we need to score 4/5 goals to win we'll do it.

Also can see Chelsea dropping points against Newcastle and/or Everton

Not true.

The current table:

1 Man Utd 35 38 73

2 Chelsea 35 38 70

1 Chelsea 36 39 73

2 Man Utd 36 37 73

True, but I think United could easily score two more goals against Blackburn (a) and Blackpool (h) than Chelsea could score against Newcastle (h) and Everton (a). Chelsea aren't even assured of a victory away at Everton.

Maybe Chelsea will be a tad more cautious today, but that would be a mistake in my opinion. A two-goal advantage on goal difference with two games to play could easily be over-turned.

I reckon Chelsea will win 2-1. I can't even explain to myself why' date=' it's just one of those gut feelings.[/quote']

Agreed. Not just because I support Chelsea, it's just I've got a weird feeling inside, I reckon we'll do them 2-1. But not sure if this will necessarily decide the title anyway, because it's not certain we'll both win our last two games. But today's gunna be good! :D

Agreed. Not just because I support Chelsea' date=' it's just I've got a weird feeling inside, I reckon we'll do them 2-1. But not sure if this will necessarily decide the title anyway, because it's not certain we'll both win our last two games. But today's gunna be good! :D[/quote']

If we can win at Old Trafford, then we can at least get a draw at Goodison.

If we can win at Old Trafford' date=' then we can at least get a draw at Goodison.[/quote']

We don't want a draw with Everton. We need to win the last 3 games if we're gunna win the title, because I think United will beat Blackpool and Blackburn.

We don't want a draw with Everton. We need to win the last 3 games if we're gunna win the title' date=' because I think United will beat Blackpool and Blackburn.[/quote']

Blackburn is a hard place to go. Blackpool will be fighting for their lives, so they may be ok.

2-1 for me' date=' drogba, torres;)[/quote']

"Huge sense of anticipation around Old Trafford. The Premier League title is effectively on the line. Sir Alex Ferguson believes victory today will more or less seal Manchester United's record 19th title while Chelsea are suddenly presented with a chance to retain the crown that looked lost a few weeks ago."

"Huge sense of anticipation around Old Trafford. The Premier League title is effectively on the line. Sir Alex Ferguson believes victory today will more or less seal Manchester United's record 19th title while Chelsea are suddenly presented with a chance to retain the crown that looked lost a few weeks ago."

Someones reading the BBC website :P

Hope Chelsea win to make the last 2 games interesting

:P

Coming from a Liverpool fan' date=' we all know why ;)[/quote']

Lol I don't really mind about the whole 19 thing, Liverpool haven't won the title for what 22 years, and they have taken this long to catch up and potentially overtake, the 5 European cup record is more important, so come on Barca :P

Lol I don't really mind about the whole 19 thing' date=' Liverpool haven't won the title for what 22 years, and they have taken this long to catch up and potentially overtake, the 5 European cup record is more important, so come on Barca :P[/quote']

You won all but one of yours when there was no seeding :P

Got a lucky draw didnt you :P

I jest ;) about the lucky draw anyway.

Couldnt care who wins today, i want a quality game with loads of goals and considering both teams need to win it, albeit chelsea more than United i can see it happening !!

You won all but one of yours when there was no seeding :P

Got a lucky draw didnt you :P

I jest ;) about the lucky draw anyway.

Couldnt care who wins today' date=' i want a quality game with loads of goals and considering both teams need to win it, albeit chelsea more than United i can see it happening !![/quote']

We won most of ours when it was harder to get into the thing :P

Top 4 place to get into it now :rolleyes: I'v never agreed with that change lol, and yes I know that means we would only have 4 instead of 5

If only i could find my quote i said months and months ago when chelsea were like 13 points behind and i said that yous still have a great chance in winning it ;)

And most chelsea fans here were like "no chance in hell".

Despite Chelsea being 10 points behind Utd its still wide open ' date=' you have to play Man Utd twice and Man Utd still have loads of tough games.

Its all wide open for Arsenal , Chelsea , Utd & City.[/quote']

This what you looking for pal :P