• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Luiz and Ancelotti are gunna have big words at half time by the look of things. :rolleyes:

Alex to come on and Torres.

Drogba's look desperate altogether. He's playing with greed in this game' date=' something he hasn't done in a while.. Doesn't suit him at all. Hope we introduce Torres, and possibly Anelka. Maybe Anelka's playing, I dunno, missed the first 5 minutes and haven't seen him in the game :rolleyes: Why Kalou is playing is beyond me, all he does is come off the bench and get a tap in, offers no creativity what so ever![/font']

lol Lets make Rooney a scapegoat again' date=' and show the world that it is one rule for United and a different rule for Wenger and Dalglish :rolleyes:[/quote']

I don't really care about any of that, would just be nice to see Rooney banned, he is a gobby common fool. If he wasn't English, he'd be at the top of my most hated players.

Captain' date=' Leader, Legend? :D[/quote']

Got it in one. And what John Terry did was nowhere near as bad as Rooney, and he got a lot more stick for it. Terry slept with Bridge's EX girlfriend, Bridge and her weren't even together at the time.. that's not even that bad. :rolleyes:

Rooney cheats on his pregnant wife with prostitutes and has slept with a granny. ha. The media blew the whole JT thing out of proportion by the look of things.... :rolleyes:

Re: R

It will be a tight game because no one wants to lose so 1-1 or 2-1 United. Lampard penalty for Chelsea and Hernandez and Rooney for United (Rooney if its 1-1)

Wasn't far wrong

Chelsea never turned up which I'm not complaining about.

Should of had a couple of penalties but again I'm not kicking up a fuss about.

Happy Times for United:D

Trying to get Rooney another ban won't save you now.

That's a very childish statement right there.

Look. United played better on the day, could've been different had we not conceded in the first minute, but Could've/Would've/Should've doesn't change anything. Rooney will most probably get into trouble (AGAIN) over his gestures, but I cannot believe he hasn't learnt his lesson by now. That boys fuse and IQ must be short and low.

That's a very childish statement right there.

Look. United played better on the day' date=' could've been different had we not conceded in the first minute, but Could've/Would've/Should've doesn't change anything. Rooney will most probably get into trouble (AGAIN) over his gestures, but I cannot believe he hasn't learnt his lesson by now. [b']That boys fuse and IQ must be short and low.[/b]

Took your time to work that one out

Just a follow up...not all hope is lost, but most it.

Manchester united play Black burn at Ewood park (not easy). And Blackpool at OT (they will go all out). Chelsea have a bigger challenge this time round with Newcastle (never underestimate the toons) at the Bridge and Everton at Goodison (have not won against Everton since the 09 FA Cup final.

If Manchester Lose both of them and Chelsea win them both then we win on GD. Otherwise it's over.

Just a follow up...not all hope is lost' date=' but most it.

Manchester united play Black burn at Ewood park (not easy). And Blackpool at OT (they will go all out). Chelsea have a bigger challenge this time round with Newcastle (never underestimate the toons) at the Bridge and Everton at Goodison (have not won against Everton since the 09 FA Cup final.

If Manchester Lose both of them and Chelsea win them both then we win on GD. Otherwise it's over.[/quote']

So its over then.

Just because B'burn and B'pool will be going all out doesn't mean we won't get a point.

Even if we lose to B'burn our home form is one of the best ever and we won't lose to B'pool(if we lose to B'burn' date=' which we won't)

I admire you for your optimism though.[/quote']

You got a point. But it's natural ability to root for the underdogs.