Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

If there is anybody I would love to see manage Chelsea it must be Owen Coyle. he did amazing with Bolton this season and have seen Bolton join the WC picture in the SM world. I reckon he would be excellent at the blues although Boas sounds good too.

As for transfers. Drogba' date=' Zhirkhov, Bosingwa and Mikel out. Kaka, Neymar, VDW in.[b'] I can't see Lukaku at the blues, he sounds more like a gunner to me.[/b]

Nah, we'll have Drogba instead.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

If there is anybody I would love to see manage Chelsea it must be Owen Coyle. he did amazing with Bolton this season and have seen Bolton join the WC picture in the SM world. I reckon he would be excellent at the blues although Boas sounds good too.

As for transfers. Drogba' date=' Zhirkhov, Bosingwa and Mikel out. Kaka, Neymar, VDW in. I can't see Lukaku at the blues, he sounds more like a gunner to me.[/quote']

I agree Owen Coyle has done a great job at Bolton, i wouldn't mind seeing him manage Chelsea.

I don't want Didier to go, if a striker is to go, it should be Anelka leaving. I'd also like to see Ferreira leave. I don't think Lukaku will join Arsenal, as long as we offer the right amount to Anderlecht, i'm confident he'll choose us over other teams.

Also, on the new rules affecting how much you can spend coming in this summer, how will that effect our spending? I think you can afford to lose 45m euros.

We don't need a new manager. Ancelotti is the man for the job. I think a lot of people tend to forget that he did actually win the double in his first season..

Dont think any1 is saying u need a new one, just that the way romans system works and it could look like he may be on his way.

I don't mind if Carlo goes or stays tbh, just hope if he does go the right person comes in.

The fact that Kaka has been linked with us suggets that Carlo will stay due to them working together at Milan.

It seems to me like we're building our next team atm, espeically if we buy Lukaku and Neymar, bar Kaka, we've been linked with quite a lot of young players. I think by the end of this summer, bar some minor tweaks when the time arises, we'll have a team which will be good for at least another 5 years.

Also, in relation to Lukaku, how good is De Bruyne? We've been linked with completing the signing of him recently too and then possibily loaning him to Anderlecht as part of the Lukaku deal.

I don't mind if Carlo goes or stays tbh' date=' just hope if he does go the right person comes in.

The fact that Kaka has been linked with us suggets that Carlo will stay due to them working together at Milan.

It seems to me like we're building our next team atm, espeically if we buy Lukaku and Neymar, bar Kaka, we've been linked with quite a lot of young players. I think by the end of this summer, bar some minor tweaks when the time arises, we'll have a team which will be good for at least another 5 years.

[b']Also, in relation to Lukaku, how good is De Bruyne? We've been linked with completing the signing of him recently too and then possibily loaning him to Anderlecht as part of the Lukaku deal.[/b]

I read that we will sign Lukaku for an initial £15million, but give Anderlecht an extra £5million on top of that so they can sign De Bruyne, then in 3 years Anderlecht will give us the first option of buying him.

I don't mind if Carlo goes or stays tbh' date=' just hope if he does go the right person comes in.

Also, in relation to Lukaku, how good is De Bruyne? We've been linked with completing the signing of him recently too and then possibily loaning him to Anderlecht as part of the Lukaku deal.[/quote']

Lukaku will be flop in Chelsea and Neymar to........

I read that we will sign Lukaku for an initial £15million' date=' but give Anderlecht an extra £5million on top of that so they can sign De Bruyne, then in 3 years Anderlecht will give us the first option of buying him.[/quote']

3 years seems like quite a long time though, consider De Bruyne is 20 next month. That means he'd be 23 by the time we'd enter negotiations to buy him.

I dunno, we seem to be linked with a lot fo forwards, add that to what we have:

Drogba, Torres, Anelka, Sturridge, Lukaku, Neymar. That's not including Malouda.

If Anelka goes, we still have 5 top strikers contesting 3 spots effectively and Sturridge wants to play regular first team football...

3 years seems like quite a long time though' date=' consider De Bruyne is 20 next month. That means he'd be 23 by the time we'd enter negotiations to buy him.

I dunno, we seem to be linked with a lot fo forwards, add that to what we have:

Drogba, Torres, Anelka, Sturridge, Lukaku, Neymar. That's not including Malouda.

If Anelka goes, we still have 5 top strikers contesting 3 spots effectively and Sturridge wants to play regular first team football...[/quote']

Well if we get those Drogba won't stay. There has been really strong rumours that he's going back to Marseille anyway, so we'll just have to sit tight and see what happens in terms of strikers.

Sturridge looks really good at Bolton, so hopefully he does alright when he comes back. So in my eyes hopefully we'd have Torres, Neymar, Lukaku and Sturridge up front. And maybe one more so that could mean keeping a hold of Anelka or Drogba.. but not sure.

Well if we get those Drogba won't stay. There has been really strong rumours that he's going back to Marseille anyway' date=' so we'll just have to sit tight and see what happens in terms of strikers.

Sturridge looks really good at Bolton, so hopefully he does alright when he comes back. So in my eyes hopefully we'd have Torres, Neymar, Lukaku and Sturridge up front. And maybe one more so that could mean keeping a hold of Anelka or Drogba.. but not sure.[/quote']

Drogba and Anelka are much better fwds then Sturridge and Neymar,u ll see,no title again for Chelsea:p

"Lukaku will be flop in Chelsea and Neymar to........ "

They could. I doubt they'd be given starting berths ahead of Torres and Drogba. Both need to keep playing football at this stage.

Anyway, it was more the other comment. Drogba and Anelka are currently streets ahead of Neymar and Sturridge.

They could. I doubt they'd be given starting berths ahead of Torres and Drogba. Both need to keep playing football at this stage.

Anyway' date=' it was more the other comment. Drogba and Anelka are currently streets ahead of Neymar and Sturridge.[/b']

Why do you think I said complete brillliance has spoken?B)

Chelsea drop Didier Drogba, David Luiz, Florent Malouda, Michael Essien, John Mikel Obi and Salomon Kalou from the first XI, with Fernando Torres, Yossi Benayoun, Josh McEachran, Alex, Nicolas Anelka and Ramires all starting. Newcastle make two changes, with Ryan Taylor in central midfield for Kevin Nolan (ankle surgery) and Shane Ferguson coming in to the left of midfield with Cheik Tiote rested. Alan Smith and Sammy Ameobi, brother of Shola, are on the bench."

Was just about to post that... really good to see Joshy McEachran starting today! Just you watch' date=' he's pure quality for his age. Also, will be good to see how Benayoun and Torres can link up.[/quote']

Just like their Liverpool days, but better :P