• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Hasn't he picked up the most yellow cards ever for a single player in one season?! In his first season as well... LAD! :P

Half of his yellow cards, weren't cards- they were fouls but the Premier League is physical and the FA have to respect this.

You can pretty much bank on Torres scoring today. WHenever players are on a bad run, you can always count on us to give them a boost with our useless defenders. :D

Also, I like your new strip. The white shoulders add something.

Oh ****! what a lucky goal. 1-1. Oh well' date=' this will hopefully turn out to be a very good game :D[/quote']

What you on about? clearly a planned and well worked goal :P,not been too bad of a game so far but it's certainly an end of season type game,just wish we gave a few more of our youngsters a run out.

I think we deserved a point ya know. We gave as good as we got at times. An obvious difference in quality but we weren't out-classed.

One slight difference:

Chelsea subs; Essien, Malouda and Drogba

Newcastle subs; Lua Lua, Sammy Ameobi and Ranger.

:o

A poor season on the whole for yourselves. Do you want Ancelotti in-charge next season?

I think we deserved a point ya know. We gave as good as we got at times. An obvious difference in quality but we weren't out-classed.

One slight difference:

Chelsea subs; Essien' date=' Malouda and Drogba

A poor season on the whole for yourselves. Do you want Ancelotti in-charge next season?[/quote']

Yeah, I do. I just think he deserves more time, he won us the double in his first season in charge and everyone just seems to forget that. Really would like him to stay! That's all the commentators and pundits have said today "will this be his last game in charge?" blah blah blah. :o

I really hope it wasn't Drogba's last EVER home game for us either. :( He gave some of the fans a little wave goodbye, and touched the pitch and all that as he went off down the tunnel. Hmmm. Really would be sad to see him leave as he's such a big character!

One slight difference:

Chelsea subs; Essien' date=' Malouda and Drogba

A poor season on the whole for yourselves. Do you want Ancelotti in-charge next season?[/quote']

I do. It is still Mourinho's squad except for a few exceptions, (Ramires,Torres,Luiz). I feel he deserves the time to be able to build his own squad. Look at Manchester United- 25 years Ferguson has been in charge and they have had 12 titles. Just because he didn't win any trophies doesn't mean he should be sacked, that means top managers would be sacked every season. Arsene Wenger would have had 7 Jobs in 7 years ;)

Toon deserved the point, but Carlo's decisison to drop a few was a little silly. We're still not granted 2nd, yet why he drops some is beyond me. I for one, don't want Carlo next season. he doesn't have enough bottle. Good manager, brought us a double, but I don't know, I'v never taken to him myself.

I really like Drogba, saying i'd be really sad is an understatement to what i'd really feel if Drogba left. He's a legend and always steps up in the big games.

I fear that with our pursuit of Lukaku that we will sell Drogba. In my mind, this would be the biggest mistake in the club's recent history in terms of selling a player. I'd love for Didier to finish his career here and help Lukaku develop whilst still actively playing himself.

The problems with Ancelotti are: I question his substitutions sometimes but moreover:

I don't feel like he's in charge. Aside from picking the team and doing the training, i don't think he has any control whatsoever in transfers. I think the Chelsea board control transfers completely, i don't think he has any say in who comes in and who goes. Such as with Ballack last year. I also question whether he had any control in transfers at Milan, as it appears the board do the transfers there too.

Well the draw today didn't really affect anything. Arsenal lost to Villa anyway, so second place is ours. Even though it's not exactly an achievement. :rolleyes:

West Ham relegated earlier too..

Also, Drogba to be a future Chelsea manager ;) That would be amazing hahaha.

Toon deserved the point' date=' but Carlo's decisison to drop a few was a little silly. We're still not granted 2nd, yet why he drops some is beyond me. [b']I for one, don't want Carlo next season.[/b] he doesn't have enough bottle. Good manager, brought us a double, but I don't know, I'v never taken to him myself.

So who do you want then to replace him?