• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

So who do you want then to replace him?

Honestly' date=' I don't know.. I just don't think Chelsea is Carlo's sort of team. I'd like if we kept him until next season, but at the same time, we might not improve, and instead go backwards in terms of development.[/font']

Avram Grant will most likely be out of a job soon' date=' you could always get him back:p[/quote']

No thank you. I loved it when Hiddink was in charge for that brief period. But surely, just surely Mourinho has to come back to his home at some point :(

Honestly' date=' I don't know..[/b'] I just don't think Chelsea is Carlo's sort of team. I'd like if we kept him until next season, but at the same time, we might not improve, and instead go backwards in terms of development.

Exactly the point i'm trying to make. There isn't much better out there than Ancelotti who will be available. I feel he's doing a decent job, it's never easy rebuilding a whole new squad, and he's doing a good job by bringing in players like Ramires and Luiz. Roman wants to win the champions league, but he'll never achieve that by changing coaches every couple of seasons. If theres a man who knows how to win that competition, its Ancelotti as he's been to two finals with Milan.

Chelsea and Manchester City dealt Romelu Lukaku transfer blow

Romelu Lukaku has dampened speculation that he is set for a move to either Chelsea or Manchester City by hinting he may decide to stay at Anderlecht

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/863411-chelsea-and-manchester-city-dealt-romelu-lukaku-transfer-blow#ixzz1Mcnv60Ut

That doesn't mean too much, he was being interviewed by the Belgium press and he merely said he has a contract till 2015 and has a lot to learn still.

He's definitely going to move in the summer, and i'd bet on us getting him tbh over City and Spurs (and anyone else)

Also, i read something where it said Kaka wants to stay in Madrid and that his mum is moving to London. I still think there's a good chance of him leaving though as he doesn't seem to be in Mou's future plans.

Good win for the reserves :D We beat Blackburn in the Reserves final :)

Well done Roman! You have succeeded once again in making our beloved club look like an absolute joke when it comes to managers. No one is going to want to take over as they'll only be here for a sodding season. You impatient, crazy, Russian moron. He won us the double in his first season, and that doesn't warrant him having more time!? What an absolute joke. Yes we didn't have the best season this year but give the guy a bloody chance!!! :rolleyes:

The only manager that could possibly make this situation any better is Jose, please Jose if there is any mad chance you could possibly be reading this :P I and every other Chelsea fan out there are begging you to come back to where you belong! Mou we need you.

Thanks for the memories Carlo!

The only manager that could possibly make this situation any better is Jose' date=' please Jose if there is any mad chance you could possibly be reading this :P I and every other Chelsea fan out there are begging you to come back to where you belong! Mou we need you. [/quote']

nah, you need this guy:

Neil-Warnock-001.jpg