• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Where is that article taken from?

I dont think it makes sense to keep Drogba anymore. You cant keep relying on him. Personally' date=' id sell Drog this summer and Anelka the next, with replacements coming in the same transfer window.[/quote']

Have to agree here. were too crowded at the front end of the field. Sell Drogba and buy Aguero or someone else, the Right wing needs to be filled by someone with some quality. Kalou is good but TBH

Malouda should stay though. He was amazing last season and this season's top goal scorer.

Mikel should go too. He is pretty much useless now :/

Where is that article taken from?

I dont think it makes sense to keep Drogba anymore. You cant keep relying on him. Personally' date=' id sell Drog this summer and Anelka the next, with replacements coming in the same transfer window.[/quote']

Daily Mirror.

We rely too heavily on Didier. Next season i'm sure with the transfers brought in, and the rest of the squad- we won't have to rely on him and we can succeed in all competitions. I'd sell Anelka now because of the replacements likely to be brought in (Neymar,Lukaku, Maybe Aguero) there is simply no space for him in the squad.

Have to agree here. were too crowded at the front end of the field. Sell Drogba and buy Aguero or someone else' date=' the Right wing needs to be filled by someone with some quality. Kalou is good but TBH

Malouda should stay though. He was amazing last season and this season's top goal scorer.

[b']Mikel should go too. He is pretty much useless now [/b]:/

Finally somebody agrees with me. Yes, he is young and a good DM but we wan't to play sexy attacking football and we have Essien for cover for the defence. Essien can also play CB and RB.

I really do think we'll get Neymar, he is obviously the top target for the summer, so I think we'll get him. I did read that he had said he wants Chelsea to show interest again as he was really proud last time and that he'd spoken to Ramires and David Luiz and they told him how "beautiful" London is to live in, so fingers crossed! :P

And on Drogba and Anelka, sell them both. We need new young fresh players and we can't be just relying on Drogba anymore, something needs to change. I love Drog, but I don't think we need him anymore. Saying that, I think that we'll get a new manager in before any squad changes are made as you don't know what their own personal style of play is and what formation they play.

And I think he really deserve it !

He is not worth £25million.

I want Chelsea's line up to be this next season..

Cech

Ivanovic -- JT -- Luiz -- Cole

Lampard -- Essien -- Sneijder/Ramires

Neymar -- Torres -- Bale/Aguero

Saying that Modric may fit in well to that midfield with Lampard and Essien.

Not a fan of Modric, if United get him i'll be thrilled tbh. I'd rather have Sneijder than Modric, even if we have to pay an extra £10 million.

Anelka to go, i just think we can get better, younger alternatives for his position. Drogba to stay another year, i really like Didier and i think it'd be good for continuity for him to stay on, even if he isn't a starter every game.

I'd love it if we got Neymar. He's exactly what we need, a little tempermental, but can at times be magical.

I still think we need a new RB, Bosingwa and Ferreiera to go, we could probably get £8 - £10 million for the pair of them. Van der Wiel is rumoured to cost just £9 million, so we could effectively swap two older useless RB's and replace them with one younger more talented one for the same price.

Cech

Ivanovic -- JT -- Luiz -- Cole

Lampard -- Essien -- Sneijder/Ramires

Neymar -- Torres -- Bale/Aguero

I'd either do it like that or go 4-3-1-2

with Sneijder playing in the hole behind Neymar and Torres.

We've got quite a few Brazilian links at the club with players etc, so I definitely think Neymar will sign. As I said before, he stated he had spoken to Ramires and David Luiz about Chelsea and London in general before. :)

Lukaku, well that would just be a bonus, I wanna see what this guys all about! Hopefully he is as good as people say. Would be great to see them both sign, so how's that for getting youngsters to all the critics saying we need to reform the squad :P BOOOOM!

We've got quite a few Brazilian links at the club with players etc' date=' so I definitely think Neymar will sign. As I said before, he stated he had spoken to Ramires and David Luiz about Chelsea and London in general before. :)

Lukaku, well that would just be a bonus, I wanna see what this guys all about! Hopefully he is as good as people say. Would be great to see them both sign, so how's that for getting youngsters to all the critics saying we need to reform the squad :P BOOOOM![/quote']

Neymar would be a good signing and Lukaku isnt really important but still he will be a great addition for the youth players in Chelsea , IMO the main target for us should be signing a new playmaker , as you mentioned before Sneijder will be the best choice and Kaka would be good also , so signing Neymar , Lukaku and Sneijder is enough .

Players should be kicked out:

P.Feriera

Bosingwa

Anelka

Mikel

Targets:

Van Der Wiel

Gareth Bale

Aguero

''The club have struck a deal with DIC, the group who own 40% of Neymar's rights. All that is left is to deal with Santos...''

''The Villas Boas rumours I'm trying to verify now. For those who haven't heard, apparently he will be announced as new #cfc manager in 48hrs''

Apparently you guys are getting Villas Boas as manager and also Neymar. Lukaku is looking increasingly likely to join you aswell according to some bloke on Twitter, he knows his stuff.

''The club have struck a deal with DIC' date=' the group who own 40% of Neymar's rights. All that is left is to deal with Santos...''

''The Villas Boas rumours I'm trying to verify now. For those who haven't heard, apparently he will be announced as new #cfc manager in 48hrs''

Apparently you guys are getting Villas Boas as manager and also Neymar. Lukaku is looking increasingly likely to join you aswell according to some bloke on Twitter, he knows his stuff.[/quote']

Yeah got that from "intheknow99 In The Know". Not sure how reliable he is though.B)

''The club have struck a deal with DIC' date=' the group who own 40% of Neymar's rights. All that is left is to deal with Santos...''

Apparently you guys are getting Villas Boas as manager and also Neymar. Lukaku is looking increasingly likely to join you aswell according to some bloke on Twitter, he knows his stuff.[/quote']

Twitter is actually fairly reliable lol. And I hope we don't get Villas Boas, he's clearly a good up coming manager but it's not what we need. We need a big character to come in and take charge like Hiddink or Mou. :/

According to talksport:

Chelsea have had a £33m offer for Javier Pastore rejected, the Palermo president has claimed.

The 21-year-old winger is one of the most coveted players in Europe with Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City all understood to be keen on doing a deal for him this summer.

But, speaking on Spanish radio station Cadena Ser, the club's president Maurizio Zamparini has revealed that the west London club have firmed up their interest with an offer - which was some way short of their asking price.

Zamparini said: "Chelsea was a club that we had a major offer from.

"But it did not reach the minimum figure that we set for a player of his quality.

"If someone wants to buy Pastore, the price is 50m (£44m).

"There are five or six clubs also interested, including Man City and big clubs from Spain and Italy but so far there has been nothing from them."

Gary Cahill went from 12/1 to 7/2 today to join Chelsea.

I really hope he doesn't join...

Mancienne has officially joined Hamburg. The fee is undisclosed but it's thought to be around £2.5 million. I'm not too fussed tbh. He wasn't good enough and i'd much rather give Bruma a chance than him.

According to talksport:

Chelsea have had a £33m offer for Javier Pastore rejected' date=' the Palermo president has claimed.

The 21-year-old winger is one of the most coveted players in Europe with Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City all understood to be keen on doing a deal for him this summer.

But, speaking on Spanish radio station Cadena Ser, the club's president Maurizio Zamparini has revealed that the west London club have firmed up their interest with an offer - which was some way short of their asking price.

Zamparini said: "Chelsea was a club that we had a major offer from.

"But it did not reach the minimum figure that we set for a player of his quality.

"If someone wants to buy Pastore, the price is 50m (£44m).

"There are five or six clubs also interested, including Man City and big clubs from Spain and Italy but so far there has been nothing from them."[/quote']

Linking to this.

Chelsea bid for Pastore rejected as Palermo demand £44m for playmaker

Palermo say they have rejected a substantial offer from Chelsea for highly-rated playmaker Javier Pastore.

Chelsea are due to hold talks with Brazilian forward Neymar of Santos but Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini said: 'Chelsea was a club that we had a major offer from for Pastore but it did not reach the minimum figure that we set for a player of his quality.

'If someone wants to buy Pastore, the price is £44 million. There are five or six clubs also interested, including Man City and big clubs from Spain and Italy but so far there has been nothing from them.'

By the looks of things we will have a new manager within the next 2-3 days. My bet is on Hiddink, hopefully Lukaku does a job on Turkey meaning they don't qualify. We then get Hiddink then Lukaku and Neymar's deals are announced a day or two after, that's the way I see it going as I read Lukaku wants to get it sorted out before his exams start which is on the 5th or 6th of June. So within a week a lot of things will change at the club by the looks of things. :)

Exciting times! You can't really go out buying players before a new manager has came into the job as it sends off all the wrong signals, but I can't see Hiddink turning down the chance of getting these two. :D