Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

''The club have struck a deal with DIC' date=' the group who own 40% of Neymar's rights. All that is left is to deal with Santos...''

''The Villas Boas rumours I'm trying to verify now. For those who haven't heard, apparently he will be announced as new #cfc manager in 48hrs''

Apparently you guys are getting Villas Boas as manager and also Neymar. Lukaku is looking increasingly likely to join you aswell according to some bloke on Twitter, he knows his stuff.[/quote']

I thought that third party transfers were banned in Britain after the Tevez thing and also the Qpr points deduction?

This would surely count as a third party transfer would it not,or am i missing something?

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

I thought that third party transfers were banned in Britain after the Tevez thing and also the Qpr points deduction?

This would surely count as a third party transfer would it not' date='or am i missing something?[/quote']

I think (im probably not right) that the investment group will sell their percentage of Neymar to Santos then Chelsea buys Neymar 100% from Santos. The difference with this and the Tevez dealing was that Tevez was loaned to West Ham from the company that owned him and not a club for a fee of £9,000,000 but when City bought them out he turned into full City property.

I'm really not sure to be honest , but i would love to see Neymar and Lukaku up front for the same team! Little and large causing trouble in the premier League they would be a nightmare to play against. Personally if Chelsea could (no chance) they should sell Torres and get their cash back , get these two in and sell Anelka while keeping Sturidge.

If you do get both of them how do you see your team lining up? Also what is happening with Drogba' date=' is he staying or going?[/quote']

I heard rumours that Drogba could be on his way to AC Milan for £10million, which seems really cheap, but I could see him playing for Milan actually. But then I also read that we might offer him another 2 year contract.

Not sure about the line-up as I think we'll sign someone else either a winger or something like that. So not sure what it'll look like, depends whether Malouda leaves as well.

I heard rumours that Drogba could be on his way to AC Milan for £10million' date=' which seems really cheap, but I could see him playing for Milan actually. But then I also read that we might offer him another 2 year contract.

Not sure about the line-up as I think we'll sign someone else either a winger or something like that. So not sure what it'll look like, depends whether Malouda leaves as well.[/quote']

--------------Cech

VDW--David Luiz/Alex---Terry---Cole

Lampard---Essien---Sneijder/Ramires

Neymar------Torres-----Lukaku/Drogba/Aguero

By the looks of things we will have a new manager within the next 2-3 days. My bet is on Hiddink' date=' hopefully Lukaku does a job on Turkey meaning they don't qualify. We then get Hiddink then Lukaku and Neymar's deals are announced a day or two after, that's the way I see it going as I read Lukaku wants to get it sorted out before his exams start which is on the 5th or 6th of June. So within a week a lot of things will change at the club by the looks of things. :)

Exciting times! You can't really go out buying players before a new manager has came into the job as it sends off all the wrong signals, but I can't see Hiddink turning down the chance of getting these two. :D[/quote']

This is going to be our busiest summer in years :D It's awesome, it reminds me of when i was younger, reading the paper and Chelsea signing all these players. As soon as Hiddink arrives, the signings will start. I recken Lukaku will be the first to be confirmed. That deal looks done and dusted. Not sure about Neymar, he's sending mixed messaged atm whether he wants to leave or move on. I really hope he joins though. The team we're building looks amazing, it's going to be an exiciting summer :D.

This is going to be our busiest summer in years :D It's awesome' date=' it reminds me of when i was younger, reading the paper and Chelsea signing all these players. As soon as Hiddink arrives, the signings will start. I recken Lukaku will be the first to be confirmed. That deal looks done and dusted. Not sure about Neymar, he's sending mixed messaged atm whether he wants to leave or move on. I really hope he joins though. The team we're building looks amazing, it's going to be an exiciting summer :D.[/quote']

All depends on whether or not your new manager wants Lukaku and Neymar or not.

I read this:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/06/02/2514637/neymars-agent-dismisses-talk-of-new-chelsea-offer-it-is-all

Apparently' date=' Neyar is happy at Santos and will stay[/quote']

Goal.com the biggest load of tosh ever. I'm pretty sure they make a lot of it up off the top of their heads. :rolleyes:

"EXCLUSIVELY GOAL.COM CAN REVEAL!" :rolleyes::o

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be unsure about this. SSN report..

Terry: Chelsea players would welcome Hughes.

Hughes did used to play for Chelsea. I don't want him as manager though because he lacks in the European area whilst he has experience in the Premier League but that's not we are looking for. We want Hiddink. We are hoping Turkey lose tonight and that should almost confirm his resignation and confirm him as a Prem manager, Chelsea manager. Then we shall look forward to confirming the signings of Lukaku and Neymar and send Sturridge out on loan again to get valuable experience. We could also loan Lukaku if we needed too. We shall then look at the squad, before going to our first pre-season game against Vitesse. Introduce Torres and Neymar together and see what happens. Martin O'Neill should go to Fulham aswell.

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be unsure about this. SSN report..

Terry: Chelsea players would welcome Hughes.

No chance of that happening. Abramovich wants a top manager who could bring us our Holy Grail of the Champions League. I like Hughes' date=' but we as a club don't want a manager like him, it's obvious, Hiddink will be the man. Guarantee it. :)

[b']EDIT:[/b] 7,000th post :eek: christ!

No chance of that happening. Abramovich wants a top manager who could bring us our Holy Grail of the Champions League. I like Hughes' date=' but we as a club don't want a manager like him, it's obvious, Hiddink will be the man. Guarantee it. :)

[b']EDIT:[/b] 7,000th post :eek: christ!

Well done mate, would love that achivement. B)

Martin O' Niell would be great for ye

No way :rolleyes:

Hamburg capture Jacopo Sala from Chelsea.

Hamburg have signed Italy Under-19 midfielder Jacopo Sala from Chelsea for an undisclosed fee.

Sala, 19, who came to England at the age of 15 from Atalanta Bergamo's youth system, signed a three-year contract.

"Jacopo is a player for the future," said Hamburg's new and Chelsea's former sporting director Frank Arnesen.

Sala is the second player the German side have signed from the Blues this week following the capture of defender Michael Mancienne.

Arnesen, who took over at Hamburg after leaving Chelsea at the end of the season, added: "Jacopo has played through all the Italian youth teams and possesses outstanding physical and technical abilities."

Sala played for Chelsea's reserves and helped the club win the 2010 FA Youth Cup.

"It is a big chance for me to be able to play at Hamburg. I would like to continue my development as quickly as possible and to appear for Hamburg in the Bundesliga," added the Italian.

Dane Arnesen also stated he will hold talks with another Chelsea defender, Jeffrey Bruma, with a view to bringing him to the Bundesliga, reportedly on a two-year loan deal.

"He is on duty with Holland," Arnesen said.

"Afterwards, we will meet and talk about it. We will look each other straight in the eye. We will decide what is best for Jeffrey Bruma and Hamburg."

EDIT: 7' date='000th post :eek: christ![/quote']

Congratz :D Turkey drew with Belgium, so hopefully that means Hiddink will come. I don't want Hughes although i think he's a good manager. I rate O'Neil as a fantastic manager, he turned Villa from relegation candidates to Champions League wannabes. However i don't think he's right for Chelsea.

Hiddink is my first choice and i recken we'll get him.

Redknapp would be my second.

Only other name would be Mou's but he's definitely staying at Real Madrid.

I really hope he doesn't join...

Mancienne has officially joined Hamburg. The fee is undisclosed but it's thought to be around £2.5 million. I'm not too fussed tbh. He wasn't good enough and i'd much rather give Bruma a chance than him.

Same here but I thought a bit more than that though.