Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I heard that Real got him' date='for 40M,and that is all over,and I also Heard that you guys are offering Drogba for Luka Modric.[/quote']

Real havn't got him, it isn't over yet. The agent did say some stuff about Real but backtracked the same day. Someone from Chelsea is flying over to speak to him now. I heard the Modric thing too,i hope it isn't true, i don't want Modric at Chelsea one bit, i'd much rather Sneijder.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

I heard that Real got him' date='for 40M,and that is all over,and I also Heard that you guys are offering Drogba for Luka Modric.[/quote']

We also all thought that Barca had secured the signing for Alexis Sanchez and the deal was all apparently done, now look... Man City are back in for him and are the favourites to sign him.

We also all thought that Barca had secured the signing for Alexis Sanchez and the deal was all apparently done' date=' now look... Man City are back in for him and are the favourites to sign him.[/quote']

What I read,Sanchez has been linked most with City,here,he wasnt linked to Barca so much,like for City and United.

What I read' date='Sanchez has been linked most with City,here,he wasnt linked to Barca so much,like for City and United.[/quote']

Well it was all over twitter that he had agreed a deal with them and was having a medical and had agreed personal terms...

Who would you prefer; Javier Pastore' date=' Wesley Sneijder or Luka Modric?[/quote']

Sneijder any day of the week. Don't like Modric so that rules him out, Pastore is incredibly over rated imo, he's decent but no where near as good as his president says he is. He is younger though.

Who would you prefer; Javier Pastore' date=' Wesley Sneijder or Luka Modric?[/quote']

Sneijder all the way

Sky Sports says ye have had a £22m bid for Modric turned down. How much do Spurs value him at :rolleyes:

Apparently we had a deal agreed where it was 10 million and Drogba for him. I don't like him that much anyway. After all, he is a Tottenham player.

Apparently we had a deal agreed where it was 10 million and Drogba for him. I don't like him that much anyway. After all' date=' he is a Tottenham player.[/quote']

I don't think the Drogba deal was ever an official offer, probably more like a suggestion in the negotiations, but then it's quite hard to tell what's speculation and what's actually true sometimes so i might be wrong.

On a completely dfferent note, Frank Lampard got engaged yesterday so congratz to him :D.

New manager to be sorted within a week. Hiddink I should imagine is dead cert, but I have heard that the Porto manager has came back into the running recently? Much prefer to have Hiddink for a number of reasons.

Kevin De Bruyne looks like he is close to joining too which is exciting. Just hope a deal for Lukaku can be wrapped up soon as it's been going on for quite a while now, but can't really see any deals being done without a manager in place as that does send off all the wrong signals.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6993406,00.html

Also, Modric will probably our first big signing of the summer by the looks of things... although Redknapp said they don't want to sell him, but if Modric wants to leave I can't see them keeping him if we're offering good money!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6994876,00.html

Also' date=' Modric will probably our first big signing of the summer by the looks of things... although Redknapp said they don't want to sell him, but if Modric wants to leave I can't see them keeping him if we're offering good money!

[url']http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6994876,00.html[/url]

Take him please and let us get Sneijder thanks :)

According to the Metro

Michael Essien is to be offered to Tottenham for Luka Modric.

If that was the case if I was the Tottenham chairman I would accept it in a blink of an eye.

Don't really think this is true. Chelsea would try to strengthen their midfield not make it weaker. Maybe they should give Mikel and Kalou as they are mainly back-up.

Hope we get Villa but I will be very surprised if it happens.:)

I am pretty sure that it wont happen,at least for now,why should Barca sign fabregas when he probably wont be in first eleven,because of Busquets,Iniesta and Xavi,when Xavi retires,then I can see Fabregas in Barca and in their first eleven.

And Villa is first teamer,so it would be stupid from Barca to do that.

Don't really think this is true. Chelsea would try to strengthen their midfield not make it weaker. Maybe they should give Mikel and Kalou as they are mainly back-up.

Agreed. I think Essien is a better player to have in your team than Modric. Mikel seems to be a waste of time in my eyes, he can't tackle and he's frustrated us in his growth.

as for the Villa bid, I hope we get him, but can't see it. Also we're supposed to try and beat other teams to Aguero by bidding £50m for him. So we could have a £124m strike trio in Drogba, Torres and Kun.

Would love either strikers but 50m is too much.

Dutch players play really well in the EPL.

And as for the Villa deal' date=' can't see him at Chelsea at all. we have Anelka, Drogba, Kalou and now Torres aswell. [b']Messi would be nice ;[/b])

Wishful thinking isn't the phrase with that LMAO

Kalou should go IMO, he's not done alot and we could easily replace him with someone better.

Wishful thinking isn't the phrase with that LMAO

Kalou should go IMO' date=' he's not done alot and we could easily replace him with someone better.[/quote']

Worth a shot:cool:

I don't want to see Kalou leave, he's one of our most versatile players, and our super sub :)

He got 6 goals in 22 appearances, most of the sub appearances.And now our most used substitute, ahead of Joe Cole. I can't see Kalou leaving anytime soon. :)

I've warmed to the idea of Modric joining, now that he's said he wants to go a move looks very likely. I'd be surprised if we didn't get him. Lukaku and De Bruyne also look like they're coming. As soon as the manager (Hiddink) is in place i can see us confirming deals for all three.

On another note, here's the fixture list for the 2011-2012 season. We have a very tough opener, away against Stoke, but the rest of August is good with West Brom and Norwish at home.