The best young Romanian player

The best young Romanian player  

1. 1.

Re: Cel mai bun tanar jucator Roman

Btw' date=' is Sepsi any good? He moved to Benfica recently. I know he is the LB of Romania under 21.. and that could mean anything..^^[/quote']

of course he is considered (togheder with R.Stefan who recently was transfered to Lazio)the next Chivu:D because Chivu is an CB/LB too

Re: The best young Romanian player

radu stefan is on loan at lazio

sepsi is at benfica

tatarusanu(GK) is at bistrita(romania) but it is said that benfica is interested in his transfer

C.Keseru is at nantes but now he is on loan at an second div team from france

D.Copil is at Hearts

B.Stancu is at U.Urziceni(rom) but is one of the best players from romanian league

G.Torje is at Dinamo but when he was at Timisoara ,Bayern Muncen scouters looked after him but the chairman didn't sold him

E.Bicfalvi is at Steaua and he was Gh.Hagi's favourite player when he was Steaua's trainer

C.Deac is playing at CFR Cluj (the leader) and he is an important player on the Romanian U-21 team

H.Chiacu is playing at Dinamo .He played at Wisla Cracovia too

I voted for Gabriel Torje as the little I have seen of him in clips is very promising. I have 2 questions:

1. How is he getting on/progressing?

2. Whats the best way to follow Romanian football from outside the country? Is there perhaps a website which shows extended highlights?

Would be grateful if one our Romanian experts could let me know ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Gabriel Torje as the little I have seen of him in clips is very promising. I have 2 questions:

2. Whats the best way to follow Romanian football from outside the country? Is there perhaps a website which shows extended highlights?

it's hard to say exactly who will rise / fall at rating change yet but about the second question I can't give u an answer now i'll search for one but i'll search and i'll post here the link to be accessible for all.:D;)B)

1. Torje just moved to Dinamo and he hasn't played any official games for his team yet' date=' only friendlies; how ever Dinamo aren't in great shape at the moment but they can't get worse so they'll make it into european cup place at the end of the season. Torje was bought from Poli Timisoara for 2 M euros but only 50% of the player rights, so at the moment he is valued at 4 M euros which is very high for Divizia A and not to mention that he is only 18!

Our national team manager was very impressed with his performance and is likely to call him for our senior team at Euro 2008 .

2. Well, there is TVRi which should be received in most european countries and, there you should be able to see some Divizia A games but not all of them since TVR lost the Divizia A rights this is year but they will certainly win them next year. Also there are many sites with romanian stats but none of them in english, so the best I can do for you is:

[url']http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/countries/association=113/index.html[/url]

Good Luck!

1. Torje just moved to Dinamo and he hasn't played any official games for his team yet' date=' only friendlies; how ever Dinamo aren't in great shape at the moment but they can't get worse so they'll make it into european cup place at the end of the season. Torje was bought from Poli Timisoara for 2 M euros but only 50% of the player rights, so at the moment he is valued at 4 M euros which is very high for Divizia A and not to mention that he is only 18!

Our national team manager was very impressed with his performance and is likely to call him for our senior team at Euro 2008 .

2. Well, there is TVRi which should be received in most european countries and, there you should be able to see some Divizia A games but not all of them since TVR lost the Divizia A rights this is year but they will certainly win them next year. Also there are many sites with romanian stats but none of them in english, so the best I can do for you is:

[url']http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/countries/association=113/index.html[/url]

Good Luck!

thanks for help!!! (mersi)