chat room problem

i have been banned from the chat room for 6 months and i was just wondering how i can apologize. Sometimes when i try to get on the chat room it will say "this is a restricted demo, please login to go on your account." But I'm already on my account. And when i log in again it says "you have been banned from this chatroom. Please try again later" I'm just wondering how i can get back on the chat room. And i know this is not normal. Please help me figure out this solution!:confused:

Re: chat room problem

When people are banned it doesnt usually say "Banned from chatroom." It just says "Chatroom Closed".

Normally' date=' if your banned, it's for a good reason.[/quote']

I Myself am still banned from the chatroom after 4 months of doing nothing but bebo in spare time. :(

And i wasn't banned for a good reason, or i wouldn't have said so anyway

But it was Luke, so that pretty much tells the story :rolleyes:

a while ago my friend got banned from the chat room using my computer and for months i wasn't able to go onto the chatroom because they blocked my ip address it was so borin and then when i got unbanned it wasn't the same anymore.

Well a lot of the high profile members left

Leaving people like me trying to take their places, and failing miserably

Would be better if the users of the chatroom and the forum all used both :D

But i think i need to keep dreaming :o:D

yeah but mr. luke thompson didn't contact SM and he was banned' date=' and somehow he got back on the chat room without contacting SM.[/quote']

I Meant the Mod Luke.

Since he was the one who banned me, over something that had nothing to do with SM

It was today with an event that happened in real life

That im still paying the consequences for.