Greek Changes..

quadratine

Re: Greek Changes..

Are they finished now? I dont see many greek changes but there havent been any today...

Im sure KOVACEVIC' date=' Darko should go up.. and he hasnt yet.[/quote']

There seems to be a delay anyway,as my transfers still haven't gone through,and neither have any others in my set up.

:D I bought Kostas Chalkias for my Walsall team in October 2006 for a laugh after his awful spell at Portsmouth in real life. At the time he was rated 83 - now he's rated 89 and has been my first choice 'keeper for 4 seasons. That's the best kind of scouting.

There a complete joke again. Who does these rating's? How does Marco Aurelio only get 80 when Siston get's a 83 and Toni Calvo get's 84? he's better than that and even the game's he's played alone say's that. quadratine has made a good point aswell as Darko Kovacevic should have made 90 no problem, maybe even higher when you look at other's rating's.

Then you have Pardo who should have made 82 atleast imo. He's underrated on 80. From Turkey there was quite a few aswell,like Ali Turan, Antonio De Nigris, Semih Senturk and Karadeniz and more. Ali Turan and De Nigris by 2 or 3 imo,as they are too low on 83 and 84. If these player's were playing for different club's they would be higher without a doubt.