Rodrigues ALEXANDRE PATO

owls4everr

Rodrigues ALEXANDRE PATO  

1. 1.

• Rise To 89
    • Rise To 88
    • Same As Bojan.. They Are Equal (Not In My Opinion)

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Rodrigues ALEXANDRE PATO

Rodrigues ALEXANDRE PATO, As Bojan rised to 87, Pato should rise higer because he is better than him in my opinion? does this mean he could have a possible rise to 88/89???

Re: ALEXANDRE PATO

too bad he is facing a serious ankle injury :(

Luckily the injury isn't as bad as first feared although he is said to be out for a couple of weeks. If that is the case he should be fit to play against Arsenal in Champions League.

Now on terms of his rating i would say that he is fully justifiable of a 88 rating. But i wouldn't be surprised if he hit a 90 within the coming months.

• 1 month later...

Just an update on how pato has been getting on! ;)

He has now made 11 appearances scoring 6 goals!

For such a youngster this is sublime!

I think he will get a cap soon enough and I feel in the next rating changes he will hit 90!

Superb stats considering he is only 18 and just started playing for Milan. 89 for me now but if he continues that way and starts playing for Brazil he should easily rise above 90.

• 2 weeks later...

What a superb week for Pato - 90 is on the cards!

Last weekend he scored the winning goal for Milan at Torino, making it 7 goals in 12 starts in Serie A, and then on Wednesday he made his debut for Brazil..... and scored the only goal of the game in their 1-0 win over Sweden at the Emirates Stadium - a superb opportunist goal from near the far touchline http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/6TBW2PG6L1JKDV04

90 is looking very likely it seems.

What a superb week for Pato - 90 is on the cards!

Last weekend he scored the winning goal for Milan at Torino' date=' making it 7 goals in 12 starts in Serie A, and then on Wednesday he made his debut for Brazil..... and scored the only goal of the game in their 1-0 win over Sweden at the Emirates Stadium - a superb opportunist goal from near the far touchline [url']http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/6TBW2PG6L1JKDV04[/url]

90 is looking very likely it seems.

This guy is AMAZING, and only a kid. Awesome

Guest Oliver Husseini

he is the new kaka for Milan and maybe in a few months even for Brazil

Comparing him to Kaka is unfair in this moment in time, for one they don't play similar roles at all. Pato is still only 18 and playing at the highest level, who knows what he could achieve. He plays a similar roll to the original Ronaldo in his prime, Pato has been helped by the fact that obviously Ronaldo plays for Milan at the moment too, although he is out with a serious injury. If Pato carries on the form he is playing at, he can easily elapse Ronaldo in his prime. This kid has a bright future ahead of him and I recommend you should easily pay anything up to 20m for this youth as he will rocket in years to come.

• 10 months later...

Re: ALEXANDRE pato

I think he should rise to 91 next changes, which will also probably be the last ones before the end of the season.

As for reaching the heights of Benzema or Aguero... I don't think he'll ever be as good as Aguero, but could become better than Benzema. I imagine when he's 21 he'll probably the same rating as Benzema is now.

As for reaching the heights of Benzema or Aguero... I don't think he'll ever be as good as Aguero' date=' but could become better than Benzema. I imagine when he's 21 he'll probably the same rating as Benzema is now.[/quote']

To make such statements is absolutely crazy. They are all 21 and under. Who knows what Pato will be like in 1-2 years, which is the age difference between Benzema/Aguero and him. What's more, who knows how these players will develop over their careers. These guys have only started to play at the highest level for a couple of seasons.

He plays for the Far better team? What nonsense is this, Milan have not been what they were for a while. Yes they are the second most successful club in the History of Football, but have not backed up this claim for a while, and are full of old-washed up players, only to a slightly lesser degree than Juventus. Yet Juve is playing in the Champions. Wait? Lyon = Champions League Football. Milan = Uefa. Now I agree Milan are SLIGHTLY better, but your statement of:

Let's not forgot that Pato is playing for the better team by a fair way.

is nonsensical.

To make such statements is absolutely crazy. They are all 21 and under. Who knows what Pato will be like in 1-2 years' date=' which is the age difference between Benzema/Aguero and him. What's more, who knows how these players will develop over their careers. These guys have only started to play at the highest level for a couple of seasons.[/quote']

Crazy? Hardly. Pato is only a year younger than Aguero, and if you've seen both of them play, you'll realise Aguero is far more gifted and has a better future. But Pato has the potential to be as good as/better than Benzema.

pato to 92 and i think has the quality to be like aguero in my opinion as for a 19 year old to score much for milan and start every game shows he is already amazing !

and at 19 he still has time eg ronaldo only became amazing at 22 and messi is also amazing now at 21 / almost 22 and if same for pato then it means he is something very special

Crazy? Hardly. Pato is only a year younger than Aguero' date=' and if you've seen both of them play, you'll realise Aguero is far more gifted and has a better future. But Pato has the potential to be as good as/better than Benzema.[/quote']

I am sorry but that's a crazy statement to make. Just because Aguero is 94 and pato is 90 you think Pato is better??:rolleyes: Pato is twice the player Benzema is tbh who is outrageously overrated and overpriced. Aguero is good but common Pato is on a different level. He is going to be a 96/97 player for sure. And Pato should move to 92 not 91 imo. Been very good this season for AC Milan.

I am sorry but that's a crazy statement to make. Just because Aguero is 94 and pato is 90 you think Pato is better??:rolleyes: Pato is twice the player Benzema is tbh who is outrageously overrated and overpriced. Aguero is good but common Pato is on a different level. He is going to be a 96/97 player for sure. And Pato should move to 92 not 91 imo. Been very good this season for AC Milan.

Where on earth have I said I think Aguero is better because he has a higher rating (Presuming you mean Aguero and not Pato in bold)? :rolleyes:

I watch him play, and IMO he's bigged up more than he should be. He's been nothing special this season IMO. Sure, you may say he's only 19, but Aguero is only a year older and he's setting La Liga alight.

Wow once again a thread turns into a random argument (actually looking at the three questions it isn't a random argument lol :P )

Anyway to answer your questions:

I think he'll be a 91 if not 92. He's playing ahead of the likes of Borriello, Inzaghi and Shevcheko and has averaged more than a goal every other game so that in itself deserves some credit. 10 goals in 17 games makes him their top scorer, higher than Ronaldinho also so it shows Ancelotti has faith in Pato and it's obviously showing in their form and Pato's goalscoring record.

He'll be roughly the same at the end unless he gets a 91 this time around in which case he'll get another increase to 92 if he continues these performaces.

Now, for the third question, it's really quite difficult, but yes I think he will be better than Benzema. I also think in terms of International crudentials Pato will be A LOT beter than Aguero. Just look at the number of players all three will have to get through:

Benzema

Anelka

Henry (if he does not retire)

Andre Pierre Gignac (Top scorer in Ligue 1)

Guillaume Hoarau

All of them have scored a shed load of goals this season and a lot more than Benzema.

Aguero

Tevez (Provided Fergie plays him)

Messi

Diego Milito

Lisandro Lopez

Fernando Cavenaghi

Gonzalo Higuain (Although people will argue he's only playing due to RVN's injury)

Again, they've all scored more goals (bar Tevez and Lopez) than Aguero and have more experience in the NT.

Pato

Ronaldinho

Vagner Love

Jo (if he gets back on form)

Fabiano

Now Pato has scored more goals than all of them apart from Vanger Love (although he has played a full season and finished top scorer with 20 goals in 26 games)

Seftinho I must say Aguero must be setting La Liga alight in some other form or way, or he's had a positional change because his goalscoring ratio is quite poor, with 8 goals in 20 starts. Higuain, Eto'o, Henry, Messi and is own team mate, Diego Forlan, are the ones setting La Liga alight atm. The fact that Pato is outshining most Brazilians in Europe, and most forwards in Europe goal-wise for that matter, shows he's probably playing better than both.

Now you may argue I'm being a little biased in the sense that I am only using stats, but surely the full aim of an out and out striker (because that is what these three essentially are) is to score goals? Obviously then Pato is doing his job well if he's hitting a goal every other game, and it is even better if his performances aren't that good because the best players are sometimes the ones who play terribly, and still get the job done. :)