Rodrigues ALEXANDRE PATO

owls4everr

Rodrigues ALEXANDRE PATO  

1. 1.

• Rise To 89
    • Rise To 88
    • Same As Bojan.. They Are Equal (Not In My Opinion)

Re: Pato .....

I think 91 for now which is a good increase of +2 and maybee more at the end of a season. Milan is not playing in CL this season and they have been kicked out from UEFA Cup, so i think 91 is fair for now, maybee 92 at the end of a season if he continues to shine

Glad to see 14-0-0 votes for 91 till now :)

I think 91 for now which is a good increase of +2 and maybee more at the end of a season. Milan is not playing in CL this season and they have been kicked out from UEFA Cup' date=' so i think 91 is fair for now, maybee 92 at the end of a season if he continues to shine

Glad to see 14-0-0 votes for 91 till now :)[/quote']

These are the last ratings changes before the end of the season if I'm not mistaken.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone think he only deserves 91? Because of Milan not playing CL' date=' getting knocked out of UEFA Cup early etc.[/quote']

I think he definetely deserves 92, but I think he'll get 91. He should have got 91 last time in my opinion and he got 90, this time he deserves 92 and if history is anything to go by then he'll get 91.

I think he will get 91 personally.

Generally SM don't like to raise more than 2+ over the course of a season, although this is a case where its closer to 92 than 91.

He's quality, but you never know, he might start next season playing not so well then we may be thinking "Oh, maybe his 91 rating is justified now" hes only 19, so he has plenty of time to get 92 and beyond anyway.

Does anyone think he only deserves 91? Because of Milan not playing CL' date=' getting knocked out of UEFA Cup early etc.[/quote']

i agree, just the 91 for him this time

correct me if i believe he has 14 goals in 25 games... good stats but not outstanding, and he isnt their top scorer, kaka is

i think everyone is thinking of inflated ratings due to his young age, if he was older i am sure lots more people would be saying 91 rather than 92

Managed to swap "Adriano+Ben Arfa+1million" for Pato a week before Adriano left Milan - so happy! :D :D :D :D :D

Obviously he's going to be highly rated in the future - but I'm going to be a little cheesed off if he doesn't get a 92 this time round.

you done an amazing deal lol... one of my matse tried to give away Henry for Pato! he likes having the ebst youth team :P

• 11 months later...

Re: Pato

ragazzi ma pato non era già prima del 27 aprile 92??? Io così ricordo...

Assolutamente si', ho notato che Pato non e' il solo(ad esempio anche a Torres e' segnato che c'e stato un cambiamento il 16 aprile...).Penso che sia solo un errore del sito e che presto verra' risolto. :)

• 2 months later...

Pato

I was wondering if Pato still has it in him be be a great striker, he doesn't seem to have improved for some time now, and he also wasn't taken to the World Cup, with players like Nilmar chosen ahead of him.

Thus with the oppurtunity presenting itself to swap Pato for Tevez, especially considering Tevez's last season and the World Cup thus far, should I do the deal for Tevez.

I currently have Villa, Higuain, Van Persie and Pato as my strikers.

I was wondering if Pato still has it in him be be a great striker' date=' he doesn't seem to have improved for some time now, and he also wasn't taken to the World Cup, with players like Nilmar chosen ahead of him.

Thus with the oppurtunity presenting itself to swap Pato for Tevez, especially considering Tevez's last season and the World Cup thus far, should I do the deal for Tevez.

I currently have Villa, Higuain, Van Persie and Pato as my strikers.[/quote']

Pato is still very much a talent, he's not really gone off the boil. Sure he missed out on national team selection but it was more down to him not fitting into Dunga's tactics as the latter likes players who defend even without the ball, something which Ronaldinho, Pato and Diego don't do so often. Pato is expected to be the main talisman for an ageing Milan side for some time, unless he moves to another club. Chelsea are said to be interested but I can't see them splashing out on him yet.

Getting Tevez would be a smart move now as Pato has reached a rating plateu for now at Milan. However, I would rather swap Van Persie for Tevez as although neither Van Persie nor Pato will rise, Pato has more room to do so in future while Van Persie has peaked at 93 as he's not have in him the goals, fitness nor environment to ever reach 94. :)

I disagree with your van persie assessment and I hope you eat your words, he can be a 94. He was on due course at the start of last season before that stupid injury in an international friendly. Scoring goals and making assists, Arsenal made records I think for early amount of goals scored after 9 games with 29. How can you say hes not in an environment to succeed, premier league is one of the highest rated league and he plays both champions league and international. Injury prone he may be, but the last 2 season he did so much better with his fitness and the injury he sustained that kept him out for 5 months was all down to a bad tackle by Chiellini.

• 3 months later...

Alexandre Pato, How Good Can he get?, Your Thoughts Needed.

Well I have Signed Yohan Gourcuff for Alexandre Pato of Ac Milan, for a direct Swap...:P

For Me as a Ac milan Follower in the Seria A, I have seen a fair bit of Pato, to get an honest Impression on him, he has brilliant dribbling skills, has the ability to wow the crowd,by pulling a great trick and beating his man, and his finishing is very good considering his age. When I first Heard of Milan's New Summer Signings I was Wondering how he would fit in, but he has fit in well so far, netting four goals, in four games so far, and he has played 254 minutes in the league so far. I heard his partying habits are becoming a bit of a problem for him, and it may hinder his progress, but despite that i still signed him. Providing he stays Injury Free during this Season, Could we be looking at a new Superstar on SM?. Do you think this Kid has the Potential to be a 95 rated player on SM? Your thoughts Please

Thanks

Re: Alexandre Pato, How Good Can he get?, Your Thoughts Needed.

If he keeps his head down and continues his fine start to the season with Milan and Brazil then he will be a 94+ easily.

Like you say he is still very young and will continue to grow mentally, making him an even finer striker.

He is the main striker now for both club and country.:)

Re: Alexandre Pato, How Good Can he get?, Your Thoughts Needed.

Looking at his good start to the season, it is imperative that his supporting cast of Ibra, Ronaldinho and Pirlo are in form and are fit, Because looking at Pato's goals this season, Ronaldinho and Ibra have played a crucial part in Pato's goals. But despite milan's wealth in the attacking department, there midfield is poor and so is there defence, as they conceded soft goals against madrid. if Ibra, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, and Robinho are fit and are in form, i dont see why not pato cant score 25 goals this season