Diego Lopez

BoReDMartin

Diego Lopez deserves to be raised as he is now a starting goalie for Villareal after being 2nd to Iker Casillas in Real Madrid. He has the same skills as casillas and has shown it in his games for Villareal.. For Example watch Copa Del Rey Barcelona Vs Villareal.

7shots on target and 1 was a goal. he saved many attempts by messi including a penalty.

Continue watching him because he has Potential to be on the Spanish National Team and hes the goalie for Galicias national team.

Re: Diego Lopez

Diego Lopez deserves to be raised as he is now a starting goalie for Villareal after being 2nd to Iker Casillas in Real Madrid. He has the same skills as casillas and has shown it in his games for Villareal.. For Example watch Copa Del Rey Barcelona Vs Villareal.

7shots on target and 1 was a goal. he saved many attempts by messi including a penalty.

Continue watching him because he has Potential to be on the Spanish National Team and hes the goalie for Galicias national team.

Hehe you heard that same idiot make the comparison on GolTV too didnt you ;)

no where near Casillas, but I agree, he is REALLY good.

• 8 months later...

Re: Diego Lopez

He should be in for another rise, I think a rise to 91 isn't out of the cards here.

When Betis scored this weekend, it was his first conceded home goal since February. 882 minutes of clean sheet in El Madrigal.

Manchester United and Celtic fans know how good he is. And he's top of la Liga.

I don't think I could make this case any clearer. :)