Who are the touchiest fans on SM?

Who are the touchiest fans on SM?  

1. 1.

Re: Who are the touchiest fans on SM?

When Man Utd. last won the champions league (a bit of a distant memory now :P ) I remember the joy in some of my friends lives (yes I do have a few Man U. supporting friends despite sporting the true reds :eek: ). Previously quiet souls were transformed into the life of the party. For weeks, they basked in the glory of the "greatest comeback in champions league history". Although jealous, I (begrudgingly) joined in the congratulatory amosphere and parts of me were genuinely happy that an English team had won the world's greatest club cometition and in such dramatic circumstances.

So what heppened when Liverpool triumphed so impressively in Istanbul recently. Any neutral will admit that this truly was the greatest comeback in Champions league history. Coming back from 3-0 down against the mighty Milan in the final, a feat that will probably never be repeated again. So come my time to bask of the glory what would I expect from these same friends whom I had congratulated on their triumph in the past?

One did not speak to me for for around 3 months, even ignoring my texts :rolleyes: . Another went on and on about how lucky we were and that we should never have been in the final and about conspiracy theories :rolleyes: . The third one to this day insists that the greatest comeback was still Man Utd.'s versus Bayern. Even the suggestion that a comeback from 3 goals down is better than what Man Utd. achieved, gets his blood boiling followed by, as Crazy bones says above, the slightly childish response of "how many times have Liverpool won the league recently?". Not one of them could find it in themselves to congratulate me on my teams great achievement.

Is this due to the rivalry between the clubs, passion or immaturity?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Who are the touchiest fans on SM? The definition of a true supporter is one who fillows his/her team through thick or thin, when times are good or bad. I suspect most of the Liverpool supporters

Now i've seen time and time again people on this site who cannot take the slightest critcism of their team or their favourite player. The people who resort to swearing or start making things personal

Re: Who are the touchiest fans on SM? oops. There was supposed to be a poll attached but seems I don't know how to do them . If someone reads this please PM me and tell me how I can add a poll here?

Well no' date=' there's nothing wrong with that if your a one-eyed supporter of your club and not look at the quality that other teams have.

p.s still bored[/quote']

Yeah because a Liverpool suporter thinking they have a chance of winning the CL or the Fa cup are 1 eyed.

Last season we made the CL final, season before we won the Fa cup, season b4 that we won the CL.

How we would expect to win them again I would never know :rolleyes:

Guest melbguy1

Yeah because a Liverpool suporter thinking they have a chance of winning the CL or the Fa cup are 1 eyed.

Last season we made the CL final' date=' season before we won the Fa cup, season b4 that we won the CL.

How we would expect to win them again I would never know :rolleyes:[/quote']

hahaha... I wonder why Liverpool is leading this poll :)

hahaha... I wonder why Liverpool is leading this poll :)

lol because they stick up for there team? lol have you seen how you go over the EPL or if someone says something against Seria A .. lmao

The thing is most people are stupid enough to listen to the media

(not you lol just other fans in general) , I dont think we have any right to win the EPL every season or any trophy for that matter and neither do 45k supporters at the match you can see this in there support when we are doing poor.

I always critise most the LFC players I just dont jump on rafa with the other idiots who think hes a bad manager.

Guest melbguy1

When Man Utd. last won the champions league (a bit of a distant memory now :P ) I remember the joy in some of my friends lives (yes I do have a few Man U. supporting friends despite sporting the true reds :eek: ). Previously quiet souls were transformed into the life of the party. For weeks' date=' they basked in the glory of the "greatest comeback in champions league history". Although jealous, I (begrudgingly) joined in the congratulatory amosphere and parts of me were genuinely happy that an English team had won the world's greatest club cometition and in such dramatic circumstances.

So what heppened when Liverpool triumphed so impressively in Istanbul recently. Any neutral will admit that this truly was the greatest comeback in Champions league history. Coming back from 3-0 down against the mighty Milan in the final, a feat that will probably never be repeated again. So come my time to bask of the glory what would I expect from these same friends whom I had congratulated on their triumph in the past?

One did not speak to me for for around 3 months, even ignoring my texts :rolleyes: . Another went on and on about how lucky we were and that we should never have been in the final and about conspiracy theories :rolleyes: . The third one to this day insists that the greatest comeback was still Man Utd.'s versus Bayern. Even the suggestion that a comeback from 3 goals down is better than what Man Utd. achieved, gets his blood boiling followed by, as Crazy bones says above, the slightly childish response of "how many times have Liverpool won the league recently?". Not one of them could find it in themselves to congratulate me on my teams great achievement.

Is this due to the rivalry between the clubs, passion or immaturity?[/quote']

I can only comment on my experience. I have a couple of Liverpool supporters in my circle of friends. All I can remember when they won was me and my other friends say to each other 's|-|it, we're going to hear about this for evvvveeeeerrrrr now'.

We've been hearing 'Liivveeerrppoooooooooooooooooool' for years, even though they haven't done anything for a very long time to warrant such enthusiastic and confident support game after game. So when they won the CL we all could not imagine what else could come from a Liverpool fans mouth, especially now that they actually have something to cheer about. My friends and I also ignored the Liverpool supporting duo for a couple of months. LOL

Another difference would be (just my opinion, don't shoot) is that Man U to a certain degree (pretty lucky too though) actually deserved to win the CL after 0wning the EPL for such a long time, rather Liverpool.. well as Borat would say "Not soo much".

Despite what my mate Neller says, I think there's a huge difference between being a good supporter of your club and being a one-eyed supporter.

So if you are one of those one-eyed supporters who at the start of every season (no matter what happened the season before) (or even have a team full of 15 year old boys) say that they will win the League, CL, FA cup and the best team in the universe cup and you start singing "we will never walk alone" at the drop of a hat, then I can understand why they shut you out for a few months after the CL win :)

I can only comment on my experience. I have a couple of Liverpool supporters in my circle of friends. All I can remember when they won was me and my other friends say to each other 's|-|it' date=' we're going to hear about this for evvvveeeeerrrrr now'.

We've been hearing 'Liivveeerrppoooooooooooooooooool' for years, even though they haven't done anything for a very long time to warrant such enthusiastic and confident support game after game. So when they won the CL we all could not imagine what else could come from a Liverpool fans mouth, especially now that they actually have something to cheer about. My friends and I also ignored the Liverpool supporting duo for a couple of months. LOL

Another difference would be (just my opinion, don't shoot) is that Man U to a certain degree (pretty lucky too though) actually deserved to win the CL after 0wning the EPL for such a long time, rather Liverpool.. well as Borat would say "Not soo much".

Despite what my mate Neller says, I think there's a huge difference between being a good supporter of your club and being a one-eyed supporter.

So if you are one of those one-eyed supporters who at the start of every season (no matter what happened the season before) (or even have a team full of 15 year old boys) say that they will win the League, CL, FA cup and the best team in the universe cup and you start singing "we will never walk alone" at the drop of a hat, then I can understand why they shut you out for a few months after the CL win :)[/quote']

I know quite a few LFC fans like you mentioned but I also know fans from other clubs who are the same.

As for the last paragraph... so are you telling me if I use me as an example hope at the start of every season this will be our year or we are going to win the CL this year or whatever are 1 eyed?

We have made the CL final twice in the past 3 years so its not as if thats out of our reach same applies to the other teams in it who usually do well.

I would rather have fans who sing "you will never walk alone" every match no matter how bad we are doing then fans who start booing and calling for managers heads.

Guest melbguy1

I know quite a few LFC fans like you mentioned but I also know fans from other clubs who are the same.

I find that Liverpool fans stand out' date=' no matter what country your in they all act the same. Then again it could be because there are so many of them.

As for the last paragraph... so are you telling me if I use me as an example hope at the start of every season this will be our year or we are going to win the CL this year or whatever are 1 eyed?

Yep. Although there's a difference between hope and proclaiming it to the world at every chance.

We have made the CL final twice in the past 3 years so its not as if thats out of our reach same applies to the other teams in it who usually do well.

Liverpool fans have been like this for years. What's your reasoning for the previous 20 years? And "Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, is the best" is not a real answer.

I would rather have fans who sing "you will never walk alone" every match no matter how bad we are doing then fans who start booing and calling for managers heads.

I'm starting to see a parrallel between Liverpool fans and English national team fans now :)

I am an Arsenal Fan Dan and I very rarely jump to my teams defence' date=' if criticism is deserved then I will not defend it in anyway whatsoever. I think it's harsh to say Arsenal fans on here are the most defensive or touchy as the thread says as apart from Danny I don't think we are.[/quote']

Yeah you are one of the honest and more realistic Leigh. Its probably because 85% of my mates are Arsenal fans as to why I think they are so touchy because Im always with and talking to them.

Most of my mates in SHEFFIELD are Arsenal supporters, thats right, glory supporters. I said to one of them,

" Haha you have drawn Man Utd in the Cup you are going to get beat!!!!! "

He Replied - " Ha, Man Utd are sh** all our players are better than theres and Ronaldo is cra*". :rolleyes:

I have about 15 mates who are Arsenal fans and if you say one bad thing about Arsenal they will be on your back...

I find that Liverpool fans stand out' date=' no matter what country your in they all act the same. Then again it could be because there are so many of them.[/quote']

Only really know the ones from this country tbh and they aint much different from other fans, you get some LFC fans who do belive LFC still are the best in the world and should be winning everything then u get the realistic ones who know thats in the past (like me) but it wont stop me hoping every season

Yep. Although there's a difference between hope and proclaiming it to the world at every chance.

Totaly agree' date=' and I know were you are coming from and thats were we are getting our wires crossed I actually did mean the ones that "hope" etc that there is nothing wrong with that the others are total idiots

Liverpool fans have been like this for years. What's your reasoning for the previous 20 years? And "Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, is the best" is not a real answer.

Depends how you mean, fans saying there club is the best in the world well theres nothing wrong with that, Man Utd never won the league for what 25 years?? yet they still said they were the biggest and best club.

I'm starting to see a parrallel between Liverpool fans and English national team fans now :)

Maybe, although now with the new manager who will put 11 men behind the ball cross the half way line every so often and prob get the players diving to win the odd free kick , pen pull a few shirts etc maybe that can change :)

Either way I would still take the 45k Anfield fans who got behind there team when they are losing then turn on the team and start throwing coins and flares at them etc

..just for the record tho i aint defending the LFC fans who do think we SHOULD be and ARE the best in the world they are just deluded, you should see the LFC forum its a total joke and I dont post on there due to the morons who are "one eyed"

coming to think of it that accounts for about 90% of them so maybe u guys have a point :)

Take the match currently being played as an example ...

Liverpool 0 - 0 Sunderland.

LFC have a RB playing at LB, a CB playing at RB and then we have Lucas a DM/CM playing on the LW with Babel on the bench.

yet we still cheer them on although i aint best pleased about it ;)

Guest melbguy1

Maybe' date=' although now with the new manager who will put 11 men behind the ball cross the half way line every so often and prob get the players diving to win the odd free kick , pen pull a few shirts etc maybe that can change :)

[/quote']

haha, thanks for the kick in the nuts while I wasn't looking :o

You may say that now, but when the next tournament comes around I reckon that deep deep down inside you'll be more confident that England 'may' do well :)

Anyways, yeah wires got crossed on the rest. Everyone is allowed to hope, it's just when hope becomes reality to some is when they become arrogant.

It's just a shame, as one of my earliest soccer memories is the Juve-Liv CL game where all those people died, so since a kid for some reason I had a softspot for Liverpool. They actually became my EPL team to follow. But then I got older and met many Liverpool fans, they just put me off the club.

As I'm typing this Crouch scores :P Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll,Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :)

haha' date=' thanks for the kick in the nuts while I wasn't looking :o

You may say that now, but when the next tournament comes around I reckon that deep deep down inside you'll be more confident that England 'may' do well :)

Anyways, yeah wires got crossed on the rest. Everyone is allowed to hope, it's just when hope becomes reality to some is when they become arrogant.

As I'm typing this Crouch scores :P Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll,Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll, Liivverrrpppoooooollllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :)[/quote']

lol sorry had to do it :)

Im actually pleased hes in charge its what the England players need imo, we talk about fans becoming arrogant and "big headed" but that also applies to certain players I think Capello will actually pick players on merit and the "big name" thing has come to an end they will have to work for there places.

and yes good old Peter :) and of course Torres 2-0 (we are infact the best in the world now)

I can only comment on my experience. I have a couple of Liverpool supporters in my circle of friends. All I can remember when they won was me and my other friends say to each other 's|-|it' date=' we're going to hear about this for evvvveeeeerrrrr now'.

[b']We've been hearing 'Liivveeerrppoooooooooooooooooool' for years, even though they haven't done anything for a very long time to warrant such enthusiastic and confident support game after game[/b]. So when they won the CL we all could not imagine what else could come from a Liverpool fans mouth, especially now that they actually have something to cheer about. My friends and I also ignored the Liverpool supporting duo for a couple of months. LOL

So if you are one of those one-eyed supporters who at the start of every season (no matter what happened the season before) (or even have a team full of 15 year old boys) say that they will win the League, CL, FA cup and the best team in the universe cup and you start singing "we will never walk alone" at the drop of a hat, then I can understand why they shut you out for a few months after the CL win :)

The definition of a true supporter is one who fillows his/her team through thick or thin, when times are good or bad. I suspect most of the Liverpool supporters you are talking about are such supporters. Some of us have been through the good times in the 80's, continued to follow the team through the poorer 90's and continue to follow them now.

What your suggesting here just makes no sense. You're saying we should all keep quiet and not be vociferous about our team unless we are winning trophy's :confused: . What a boring world that would be - the vast majority of fans according to you should be silent supporters :mad:

You're also suggesting that we should not start the season with hope/expactancy unless we can win trophies. Football is not set in stone. Football is about randomness and spontaneity. Nothing wrong with Liverpool fans or even Tottenham/Newcastle/Manchester City/Derby fans believing they can win the premiership or the FA cup. According to your "rules" only Man U fans (who you seem to have a secret affilaition to ;) ), Arsenal fans and Chelsea fans should make noise as only they have a realistic chance of winning anything.

Unfortunately your logic is flawed and either you are an armchair fan who does not like the idea of passionate fans or you live in a world where all your friends are glory hunters who do not like it when an unexpected team wins a trophy.

The definition of a true supporter is one who fillows his/her team through thick or thin' date=' when times are good or bad. I suspect most of the Liverpool supporters you are talking about are such supporters. Some of us have been through the good times in the 80's, continued to follow the team through the poorer 90's and continue to follow them now.

What your suggesting here just makes no sense. You're saying we should all keep quiet and not be vociferous about our team unless we are winning trophy's :confused: . What a boring world that would be - the vast majority of fans according to you should be silent supporters :mad:

You're also suggesting that we should not start the season with hope/expactancy unless we can win trophies. Football is not set in stone. Football is about randomness and spontaneity. Nothing wrong with Liverpool fans or even Tottenham/Newcastle/Manchester City/Derby fans believing they can win the premiership or the FA cup. According to your "rules" only Man U fans (who you seem to have a secret affilaition to ;) ), Arsenal fans and Chelsea fans should make noise as only they have a realistic chance of winning anything.

Unfortunately your logic is flawed and either you are an armchair fan who does not like the idea of passionate fans or you live in a world where all your friends are glory hunters who do not like it when an unexpected team wins a trophy.[/quote']

Great post :)

Although I think you did the same as me and assumed he ment all of us, he actually just means the LFC who "demand, think, assume" that they SHOULD win the EPL every season and dominate every team etc and I have to admit I do know what he means.

Just go on the official LFC forum its a total joke what some of the fans are like, as Melbguy said there is a difference between hoping Liverpool doing well like I do every season then some fans who think its our "right" to win every match.

I remember tons of the Man Utd fans wanting Fergie sacked that season they did badly, after all he had done for them in the past (and after that season) yet they still wouldnt put up with 1 off season, alot of the Liverpool fans have disgusted me this season with some of the things they have said about Rafa and some of the players.

imo we are lucky to have him as a manager.

Guest melbguy1

The definition of a true supporter is one who fillows his/her team through thick or thin' date=' when times are good or bad. I suspect most of the Liverpool supporters you are talking about are such supporters. Some of us have been through the good times in the 80's, continued to follow the team through the poorer 90's and continue to follow them now.

Unfortunately your logic is flawed and either you are an armchair fan who does not like the idea of passionate fans or you live in a world where all your friends are glory hunters who do not like it when an unexpected team wins a trophy.[/quote']

my nuts are sore, stop kicking them!

You asked the question why didn't your friends like you or even want to talk to you after LFC won the CL, I simply answered. To summarise "Your probably have been a arrogant Liverpool supporter for many many years when you had no basis for it and they didn't want to put up with you when you actually had something to cheer about"

Let's imagine I'm a Milwall supporter, and I say at the start of every season that we are going to win the EPL, and no matter what you say I stick to my guns, after a while your going to get sick of me because I'm not being realistic at all. Like it or not LFC have been like that for many years now, they have been a top 5 team, but that's about it and not a real contender for the title on the pitch. Just because they are LIVERPOOL doesn't mean they are good.

I'll answer your question again, "if you are one of those one-eyed supporters who at the start of every season (no matter what happened the season before) (or even have a team full of 15 year old boys) say that they will win the League, CL, FA cup and the best team in the universe cup and you start singing "we will never walk alone" at the drop of a hat, then I can understand why they shut you out for a few months after the CL win."

If your not one of 'those' Liverpool supporters then your friends are just bad sports.

Great post :)

Although I think you did the same as me and assumed he ment all of us' date=' he actually just means the LFC who "demand, think, assume" that they SHOULD win the EPL every season and dominate every team etc and I have to admit I do know what he means.

[b']Just go on the official LFC forum its a total joke what some of the fans are like, as Melbguy said there is a difference between hoping Liverpool doing well like I do every season then some fans who think its our "right" to win every match.[/b]

I remember tons of the Man Utd fans wanting Fergie sacked that season they did badly, after all he had done for them in the past (and after that season) yet they still wouldnt put up with 1 off season, alot of the Liverpool fans have disgusted me this season with some of the things they have said about Rafa and some of the players.

imo we are lucky to have him as a manager.

You are so right. I no longer use the website becase of fans like these. But again are these people fans or are they glory hunters? The true fans will support Liverpool and 'all things Liverpool' through thick and thin. Sometimes you may not like the way some things are panning out, but you will support the club. In my eyes, these 'so called fans' by critcising Rafa are criticising Liverpool. Hence they are not true fans. They won't follow us through the lean times.

I think united because all the united fans i know if you call them glory supporters or anything about there club they bite your head off and have a real go at you.

I find this as well especially with my neighbour.

He surported chelsea untill man u won the league and went to man u his excuse was "im not a glory hunter i just like their players more"

and his brother suddenly done the same thing. nos nothing about footbal and his excuse for surporting man u is "i like rooney hes my favourite player."

If i was to say to either of them about a fake transfer deal they would believe it and say "i no" or "are they?"

For example i say "oh did you no kaka moved to everton"

They Said: "oh my god i no that already ur so late"

I say: "but u dont because he isnt going anywhere he staying were he is."

They Say: "i no i was just joking and go off monaing."

Another thing i have noticed is SMALL AMOUNT of man u fans slag off other teams majorly. (NOT ALL MAN U FANS)

So if you are one of those one-eyed supporters who at the start of every season (no matter what happened the season before) (or even have a team full of 15 year old boys) say that they will win the League' date=' CL, FA cup and the best team in the universe cup and you start singing "we will never walk alone" at the drop of a hat, then I can understand why they shut you

out for a few months after the CL win :)[/quote']

Im not one -eyed, its just thats it hard to notice the other because its obstructed by the blinkers.:P

Once upon a time in the year 1971 Crazy bones at the ripe young age of 17 was stood on the Kop at the begining of the season with his mates thinking the reds are going places we could win the league this year ,no disrespect to the other teams or thinking they had no quality etc ,just a loyal devoted fan that loves his team and club above all others and a self believe that good things are ahead.

At the end of the season the year now 1972 Derby under Brian clough finished Champions followed by Revies mighty Leeds and then LFC and Man City 4th.

( What a season the rams won by one point with Leeds ,lfc and City only seperated on goal difference )

Now at the start of the next season still 1972 because only 3rd when i was stood on the Kop with my mates again was the talk of were all one eyed because we think our club and team can win the league and FA cups and be Champions of Europe etc ,or should we have done what you suggested ,thought we were dreaming to high and living in our own Disney world because we should not have had these thoughts because we should have taken into account

( what happened the season before)

So who was right the one that thinks the season before defines how good you are or the one eyed Crazy Bones who thinks no one can predict the next season or the ones to come so has every right to think his team could maybe climb these heights ,

Champions

1972-73 1975-76 1976-77

1978-79 1979-80 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84

1985-86 1987-88 1989-90

FA Cup.Winners

1973-74 1985-86 1988-89

League Cup Winners

1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84

But had we over stepped the mark thinking we could match the best and conquer Europe.

European Cup Winners

1976-77 1977-78 1980-81 1983-84

UEFA Cup Winners

1972-73 1975-76

European Super Cup Winners

Dont think so :D

What i dont like about a few of the modern day fans is because of the above they think that we have a given right to win everything and should that galls me ,we have no more right than any one now like we never also had a given right in them days but the above now is history them times have passed,yep fantastic history but its now the future,even now i dont say at begining of season we will win but no one can say its wrong for any 15-17yr or any age football fan to not believe the above can happen with his or anyones club again and say and believe at the beggining of next season that this may be the year ,after all in 72 we were 3rd but in 73 we were champs .:)

I believe it would be Manchester United fans. Most United fans in Singapore and Malaysia (where I live), cannot even accept a slight comment like "Ronaldo is a diver"!

But, they can insult any team in the world they want, because of their egoistic pride. Maybe it is different in England, but in Asia, its like this.

And, Liverpool is a great team, so keep quiet!

I believe it would be Manchester United fans. Most United fans in Singapore and Malaysia (where I live)' date=' cannot even accept a slight comment like "Ronaldo is a diver"!

But, they can insult any team in the world they want, because of their egotistic pride. Maybe it is different in England, but in Asia, its like this.

And, Liverpool is a great team, so keep quiet![/quote']

It's exactly the same here :D

Guest melbguy1

Im not one -eyed' date=' its just thats it hard to notice the other because its obstructed by the blinkers.:P

Once upon a time in the year 1971 Crazy bones at the ripe young age of 17 was stood on the Kop at the begining of the season with his mates thinking the reds are going places we could win the league this year ,no disrespect to the other teams or thinking they had no quality etc ,just a loyal devoted fan that loves his team and club above all others and a self believe that good things are ahead.

At the end of the season the year now 1972 Derby under Brian clough finished Champions followed by Revies mighty Leeds and then LFC and Man City 4th.

( What a season the rams won by one point with Leeds ,lfc and City only seperated on goal difference )

Now at the start of the next season still 1972 because only 3rd when i was stood on the Kop with my mates again was the talk of were all one eyed because we think our club and team can win the league and FA cups and be Champions of Europe etc ,or should we have done what you suggested ,thought we were dreaming to high and living in our own Disney world because we should not have had these thoughts because we should have taken into account

[b']( what happened the season before) [/b]

So who was right the one that thinks the season before defines how good you are or the one eyed Crazy Bones who thinks no one can predict the next season or the ones to come so has every right to think his team could maybe climb these heights ,

Champions

1972-73 1975-76 1976-77

1978-79 1979-80 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84

1985-86 1987-88 1989-90

FA Cup.Winners

1973-74 1985-86 1988-89

League Cup Winners

1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84

But had we over stepped the mark thinking we could match the best and conquer Europe.

European Cup Winners

1976-77 1977-78 1980-81 1983-84

UEFA Cup Winners

1972-73 1975-76

European Super Cup Winners

Dont think so :D

What i dont like about a few of the modern day fans is because of the above they think that we have a given right to win everything and should that galls me ,we have no more right than any one now like we never also had a given right in them days but the above now is history them times have passed,yep fantastic history but its now the future,even now i dont say at begining of season we will win but no one can say its wrong for any 15-17yr or any age football fan to not believe the above can happen with his or anyones club again and say and believe at the beggining of next season that this may be the year ,after all in 72 we were 3rd but in 73 we were champs .:)

WOW, I think you should quote what I say but put into context. If it was 1981 then I wouldn't have a problem with Liverpool fans being loud and arrogant, the problem is that they havent changed over the last 20 years when they have had no reason to be as their team has been below par, if not poor in some seasons.

The way that LFC fans quote all previous achievements as an arguement to be arrogant today makes my point as to why I chose Liverpool :)

wow

WOW' date=' I think you should quote what I say but put into context. If it was 1981 then I wouldn't have a problem with Liverpool fans being loud and arrogant, the problem is that they havent changed over the last 20 years when they have had no reason to be as their team has been below par, if not poor in some seasons.

The way that LFC fans quote all previous achievements as an arguement to be arrogant today makes my point as to why I chose Liverpool :)

wow[/quote']

To be fair even in recent times we have not done that bad we have won the FA cup about 2 times, the league cup about 3 times and then we have won the Uefa cup and the champions league then of course silly things like the super cup a few times.

We have won everything barring the EPL and although that list I just made isnt great its not exactly bad considering we are supposed to be going through our bad years.

If anybody is talking about the Liverpool fans who support there team and belive we can win things and cheer them on through the good or the bad then they are having a laugh as thats a true football fan imo.

We aint doing great at the moment yet all you see at the match is all us fans giving our 100% support for Rafa and the players you dont really see that at most clubs and nobody can really deny that.

if people mean the other fans who "think" its Liverpools devine right to finish above the likes of Man Utd & Arsenal and dominate the CL against the worlds best teams then yes you are right these guys are total idiots and its those fans who say we should be sacking Rafa and selling half our team because they aint good enough etc.

these are also the same fans who think we should be making deals like the following...

Sell Kuyt for 14million and buy David Villa to replace him for 15 million so its like we have only spent 1 million.

Swap Sissoko and 3million for Xavi as Barca wanted Sissoko and then swap Alonso for 5mil for Messi.

lol I aint joking either the Liverpool board is full of this and its the same people who are how you mention I think they are deluded obviously dont know alot about Liverpool or football in general and I think play football manager 2008 a little to much