Who are the touchiest fans on SM?

Who are the touchiest fans on SM?  

1. 1.

Re: Who are the touchiest fans on SM?

LOL at all the Man Utd fans who were saying no wonder Liverpool were winning the vote, as now it is the way it should be with Man Utd fans. (some of them would say their team were just unlucky yesterday, despite playing awful and taking 75minutes to get a shot on target and luckily getting a last second goal:rolleyes: )

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Who are the touchiest fans on SM? The definition of a true supporter is one who fillows his/her team through thick or thin, when times are good or bad. I suspect most of the Liverpool supporters

Now i've seen time and time again people on this site who cannot take the slightest critcism of their team or their favourite player. The people who resort to swearing or start making things personal

Re: Who are the touchiest fans on SM? oops. There was supposed to be a poll attached but seems I don't know how to do them . If someone reads this please PM me and tell me how I can add a poll here?

LOL at all the Man Utd fans who were saying no wonder Liverpool were winning the vote' date=' as now it is the way it should be with Man Utd fans. (some of them would say their team were just unlucky yesterday, despite playing awful and taking 75minutes to get a shot on target and luckily getting a last second goal:rolleyes: )[/quote']

I knew someone would mention Tottenham yesterday.

If Im gonna be true -- We Played Rubbish.

It was an awful game and Tottenham deserveed to win. They shouldn't have even argued about the Jenas "hand ball" because it wasnt a handball. Yep, I said it - we should have lost.

Now do you think Man Utd fans are "touchy"

I knew someone would mention Tottenham yesterday.

If Im gonna be true -- We Played Rubbish.

It was an awful game and Tottenham deserveed to win. They shouldn't have even argued about the Jenas "hand ball" because it wasnt a handball. Yep' date=' I said it - we should have lost.

Now do you think Man Utd fans are "touchy"[/quote']

:eek: All But One lmao:p

EDIT: did you notice the players were getting annoyed because they were losing and ended up getting 7 yellow cards because they are all big girls and couldnt face losing lmao:rolleyes:

All of them are 'touchy' and rightly so, it's nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion and is something to be proud of.

I see it as a positive thing why would you not defend your team in every single argument ect right or wrong :confused:

I vote Celtic in real life :)

Oh but if your going by sm what the poll says then yeah Liverpool :rolleyes: supporters

:eek: All But One lmao:p

EDIT: did you notice the players were getting annoyed because they were losing and ended up getting 7 yellow cards because they are all big girls and couldnt face losing lmao:rolleyes:

See,you would be expecting me to start arguing, but Im calm (because Im sleepy :P lol)

They might have argued a bit, but they have the right. And you were correct - we are not used to losing, because we win so much :D;)

Just for Man United Fans, heres a news report today after losing a game.

(off bbc)

Manchester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz blamed the toll of international football for his side's defeat by Manchester City.

City beat their rivals 2-1 after both clubs' fans impeccably observed a minute's silence to mark the 50th anniversary of the Munich air disaster.

"We believe the team was affected by international call-ups," said Queiroz.

"But talking about that would be an excuse. It was not our day. We didn't play well and need to accept that."

Correct me if i'm wrong but didnt he just say talking about it would be an excuse and he had been talking about it?

Notice how the squad weren't blamed as it couldnt ever possibly be their fault, if man utd lose its somebody or something else's fault :rolleyes:

Wonder what will happen next time they lose?:P:D

Fact is Liverpool are not good enough' date='3 players at best,would get into Arsenal/Chelsea and Man Utds first team. More than likely only Torres/Gerrard..[/quote']

With the exception to Arsenal when you add up the the players in there positions cost to the ones in ours are you actually supprised about that?

Torres is the only player we have bought with such a high price tag and like you said hes our only "buy" who would get into the other sides, think that says a bit.

lmao ^

I think you've just backed up my decision to vote for Man Utd fans as the most touchy on SM (and in real life!)

It was a bad result for us and i've already made a 100 odd excuses 4 us loosing so i guess we r touchy but not as touchy as he LIVERPOOL FANS. Not even close to them. ;)

So what if v r touch. Our team still isthe best ;):D

Right i'm a liverpool fan looked at this and saw that we are the touchiest fans :confused: NAH WAY! i can admit we are crap but its United fans who can't stand critisim, honastly Liverpool ain't touchy but if we are can you blame us we have do everything to protect the club as they are seriously BAD at the moment!

Right i'm a liverpool fan looked at this and saw that we are the touchiest fans :confused: NAH WAY! i can admit we are crap but its United fans who can't stand critisim' date=' honastly Liverpool ain't touchy but if we are can you blame us we have do everything to protect the club as they are seriously BAD at the moment!

i tend to agree with that, because most of my mates are Chelsea and Arsenal fans which means i get stick because we (Liverpool) are in 5th, now i will concede that we aren't playing to our full potential, but surely we don't play bad. Man U fans, and I'm noticing this a lot more (not all of you:) ) that they are getting very defensive about criticizing their recent form. But surely its deserved criticism?? Not taking anything away from man city, they played great, but where were the man u we have seen only a few days before??

• 2 months later...

Just to resurrect this thread....:P

Recently I think that United fans are taking over Liverpool who I voted for.....

I thought with all that was happening, every time you said anything to do with Liverpool being poo there was a mass amount of LFC fans coming back with Shi**y remarks...

NOW...Even with their success I have to change my mind, United fans are reacting really really touchy to everything...Even though they are doing well they still react stupidly...

Just to resurrect this thread....:P

Recently I think that United fans are taking over Liverpool who I voted for.....

I thought with all that was happening' date=' every time you said anything to do with Liverpool being poo there was a mass amount of LFC fans coming back with Shi**y remarks...

NOW...Even with their success I have to change my mind, United fans are reacting really really touchy to everything...Even though they are doing well they still react stupidly...[/quote']

Agree :D:p

Nah mate, seriously though there are SOME fans who just don't know what they're talking about, you say one small remark about their team and BOOM! World War 3 has started!

I guess it's just stereotype huh, a handful of fans acting stupidly.

United fans - Agreed!, one little thing and they jump to conclusions...

However, C.Ronaldo is not a diver :D:D:D

United fans - Agreed!' date=' one little thing and they jump to conclusions...

However, C.Ronaldo is not a diver :D:D:D[/quote']

Well, in the cases I have come across, like 8 in 10 United fans would react like a fool...Meaning the stereotyping would be justified....

And I am not going to turn this thread into another Ronaldo hating thread.....(PS, He does dive ;):D )

Well' date=' in the cases I have come across, like 8 in 10 United fans would react like a fool...Meaning the stereotyping would be justified....

And I am not going to turn this thread into another Ronaldo hating thread.....(PS, He does dive ;):D )[/quote']

"Does Not":D

Don't exactly think stereotype is justified as it seems that most United fans here do not know what they are talking about! :P:D

Despite their success, what do they do? -Moan moan moan:D :D

btw, what kind of supporter am I huh? I should be backing my fellow supporters and be acting like an idiot! :P:D