Sign in to follow this  
Doe ©

The Official Cycling Thread

Re: The Official Cycling Thread

Absouletely brilliant ride from Froome by the sounds of it although I haven't actually watched it yet (I knew I forgot something.),anyhow as most people suspected I think he'll win it at a canter,today was the first time he properly got to ride in the mountains and he basically threw away the title to Wiggins last year,easy to say after today but his definitely the best climber in the world and is still good enough on time trials to not lose massive gaps either.

I'll admit Valverde,Quintana and Contandor have a chance,but I can see Froome taking more time out of them during the later mountain stages before Paris.

Re: The Official Cycling Thread

1552066_10202702868203377_1367752894_o.jpg

First ride of the year. Finaly got some long sleeved clothing a few weeks ago (never had any :o) and I finaly got the time + some good weather to test it today. Immediately made me remember what I had missed for such a long while :) (think the last ride before today was at least 3 months ago).

Probably also the last ride for a while, since it'll probably be raining for the next week or two here :(