Emmanuel Adebayor

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor

Youre tryin to say that Adebayor is as good as Eto-o, Imbrahimovic, Rooney, Drogba, Nistelrooy ??

I think he does deserve an increase because he is as good as players such as Anelka, Keane, Raul, Berbatov and Forlan.

92 or 93 for me :)

Youre tryin to say that Adebayor is as good as Eto-o' date=' Imbrahimovic, [b']Rooney, Drogba[/b], Nistelrooy ??

I think he does deserve an increase because he is as good as players such as Anelka, Keane, Raul, Berbatov and Forlan.

92 or 93 for me :)

Both of the bolded names are strikers that play in the Premiership, which striker has scored the most goals in the premiership?

Emmanuel Adebayor i think you'lll find it is!!!

I rest my case lads and lasses.

Both of the bolded names are strikers that play in the Premiership' date=' which striker has scored the most goals in the premiership?

Emmanuel Adebayor i think you'lll find it is!!!

I rest my case lads and lasses.[/quote']

drogba was injured and is now with ivory coast and he didnt even play many matches if he did i am sure he would have scored many goals.

Rooney. Yes hes underrated but still better then adebayor. Remeber rooney aint an goalscoere hes more like an second striker and hes been scoring some goals and assoiting plenty for man utd and causing alot of danger

Adebayor should be 94' date=' yes he is not as good as drogba, rooney etc but his [b']scoring record this season[/b] warrants a 94.

Cant you read?:confused:

this is what i said

you cant base the rating of a player on one season, you also cant base the rating of a player because of how many goals in has scored compared to others.... otherwise jermaine beckford of Leeds would be rated 90 :rolleyes:

Hold on a minuite, he has alot of goals in half a season and all of a sudden he is should be 94/95 rated? That is pathetic, maybe when he consistantly preforms at the level he is playin at for a few seasons then he will be 94/95, until then he will maybe get 92/93, i cant see major jumps on basis of half a good season, that is stupid.

I am quite happy with his rating at the moment although I think he may justify another one or two. This just means you can snap him up now for alot cheaper and then when he reaches 92/3/4 ect you have made a great deal.

Like most though he was snapped up before he was 91 so its already a great deal ;)

you cant base the rating of a player on one season' date=' you also cant base the rating of a player because of how many goals in has scored compared to others.... otherwise jermaine beckford of Leeds would be rated 90 :rolleyes:[/quote']

Do you know anything about football kid? There's a difference between League 1 and the Premiership you know ;) Someone who can score 30 a season in League 1 may not be able to score 10 in the Premiership, Beckford's ain't as good as people think he is, he's a Championship striker at the best!!!!