8 player rating changes

Re: 8 player rating changes

It has come to my attention that some players should get a rating change.

Here is my list:

Voronin 89-85 (90/91) How could you think he should drop to 85!!

Chimbonda 89-90 (90) Realistic view referring to your stand point (and mine).

Lennon 89-90 (90) If he keeps playing well then this is possible.

Henry 97-96 (96) This is being predicted by all forumers.

Eduardo 90-92 (91) Great player but 91 first' date=' if he keeps playing well 92 is possible.[/b']

Arteta 92-93 (92) Stay the same because he doesn't play internationally (unfortunate).

Aliadiere 86-88 Not sure.

Adebayor 91-93 (92/93) Depending if he keeps up his performance.

What are your thoughts on these?

I have shown my opinions above. Not sure if you know this or not but there is a schedule of rating changes for each country. So for Ronaldo if he's Brazilian he'll be changed in the Italien ratings because that's where he plays (his nationality doesn't matter).

I have shown my opinions above. Not sure if you know this or not but there is a schedule of rating changes for each country. So for Ronaldo if he's Brazilian he'll be changed in the Italien ratings because that's where he plays (his nationality doesn't matter).

No I think Voronin has been playing very poorly in recent games he can't even control the ball and his first touch is awful.

No I think Voronin has been playing very poorly in recent games he can't even control the ball and his first touch is awful.

So you're putting him to 85? Mate he is a regular for Liverpool and an International. He will rise as he hasn't been doing that bad for his first season in England.

It has come to my attention that some players should get a rating change.

Here is my list:

Voronin 89-85

Chimbonda 89-90

Lennon 89-90

Henry 97-96

Eduardo 90-92

Arteta 92-93

Aliadiere 86-88

Adebayor 91-93

What are your thoughts on these?

Voronin 89-88 No way is voronin going to drop 4. Hasn't played at all lately. but when he has he certainly hasn't performed at an 85 standard. He is an 88 in my opinion and if he doesn't return soon could be an 87 on the cards.

Chimbonda 89 stay the same but i think if he starts performing like he used to he could easily rise back up to it. Hutton has just arrived so he has his work cut out. :)

Lennon 89. no way does he deserve a 90. He has hit a little bit of form these last few games. But he wasn't even in the england 30. He isn't performing anything like Bentley or young. So in my opinion he is nearer an 88 but i think 89 is fair.

Henry 97-96, i agree fully

Eduardo 90-91/92, im beginning to think a 92. he has been superb lately in an arsenal team that look unbeatable.

Arteta 92, stay the same. I cant see him getting a 93 unless Everton finish 4th. I think he is a superb player but needs to prove himself in Europe 1st or get caps for spain.

Aliadiere 86-87. I think an 87 is more likely. Hes playing well but i cant see much more than an 87.

Adebayor 91-92, I think he is a def 92 now. I don't think he warrants a 93 quiet yet. This is his 1st outstanding season and the way he is performing he could be pushing 95 if he can play like this season after season.

Just my opinion. B)

So you're putting him to 85? Mate he is a regular for Liverpool and an International. He will rise as he hasn't been doing that bad for his first season in England.

he is so bad, i would say he is the worst player out of all the top four clubs. You must be joking for an increase. he is at least 6 ratings worse than Adebayor, who should be 93

he is so bad' date=' i would say he is the worst player out of all the top four clubs. You must be joking for an increase. he is at least 6 ratings worse than Adebayor, who should be 93[/quote']

Umm... do you have something against him (besides his footballing ability)? I think that he's a pretty good player. Worst player from all of the top 4 teams in England!! You've got to be kidding me!! If he was the worst why would he play?

Mate' date=' you are a top class tool.

Worst player in top 4! haha Great joke.[/quote']

Thats a bit of overexaggerating. I agree he's a tool but top class? Nah, I'd say something like a blunt chisel or a bent screwdriver. I also had a look at the league table. I was sure Voronin played for Liverpool (occasionally) and they are 5th - unless he got a late transfer to Everton and I didn't hear about it.

the only thing voronin can do is do some weird kung-fu kicks with the ball, ok i understand he scored a nice goal vs. toulouse and he scored 2 more goals but that's not enough from a striker. Yeah he might've played well in like 2 games, but that's not enough for an 89 standard! My opinion is that voronin should have a drop by 4 or maybe even 5 if he doesn't come back from injury. For me Voronin is just another piece of garbage in the liverpool squad.In the game middlesbrough vs. liverpool voronin played so bad, my great great great grandmother would've played better than him.

the only thing voronin can do is do some weird kung-fu kicks with the ball' date=' ok i understand he scored a nice goal vs. toulouse and he scored 2 more goals but that's not enough from a striker. Yeah he might've played well in like 2 games, but that's not enough for an 89 standard! My opinion is that voronin should have a drop by 4 or maybe even 5 if he doesn't come back from injury. For me Voronin is just another piece of garbage in the liverpool squad.In the game middlesbrough vs. liverpool voronin played so bad, my great great great grandmother would've played better than him.[/quote']

Like I said Voronin plays in the so called "best league in the world" for a very good team. He is also an international and has had some great performances. He has also scored some goals. This proves he's good enough for an 89 or more.

Like I said Voronin plays in the so called "best league in the world" for a very good team. He is also an international and has had some great performances. He has also scored some goals. This proves he's good enough for an 89 or more.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?

THE ONLY REASON VORONIN IS PLAYING FOR LIVERPOOL IS BECAUSE RAFA BENITEZ LIKES TO BUY PLAYERS THAT ARE JUNK AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL IMROVE. PLAYERS LIKE VORONIN WILL NEVER IMPROVE! MAYBE LIKE ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. I SAY VORONIN IS TOP JUNK.PLUS VORONIN ONLY SCORED 3 GOALS AND HIS PERFORMANCES ARE POOR.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?

THE ONLY REASON VORONIN IS PLAYING FOR LIVERPOOL IS BECAUSE RAFA BENITEZ LIKES TO BUY PLAYERS THAT ARE JUNK AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL IMROVE. PLAYERS LIKE VORONIN WILL NEVER IMPROVE! MAYBE LIKE ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. I SAY VORONIN IS TOP JUNK.PLUS VORONIN ONLY SCORED 3 GOALS AND HIS PERFORMANCES ARE POOR.

There's no reasoning with you, you'll never change your mind so I won't even try. A player of his caliber cannot be rated 85! That is all I have to say.

There's no reasoning with you' date=' you'll never change your mind so I won't even try. A player of his caliber cannot be rated 85! That is all I have to say.[/quote']

OF HIS CALIBER DUDE! ALL CANADIANS WILL SAY THAT VORONIN IS GOOD CAUSE THEY THINK THAT'S JUST A POPULAR NAME!tRUST ME ANOTHER 50,000 PPL WILL SAY VORONIN IS JUNK AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN REAL FOOTBALL FANS WILL TELL YOU THAT VORONIN IS CRAP

OF HIS CALIBER DUDE! ALL CANADIANS WILL SAY THAT VORONIN IS GOOD CAUSE THEY THINK THAT'S JUST A POPULAR NAME!tRUST ME ANOTHER 50' date='000 PPL WILL SAY VORONIN IS JUNK AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN REAL FOOTBALL FANS WILL TELL YOU THAT VORONIN IS CRAP[/quote']

Are you saying that I'm not a real soccer fan!?!? Nobody I know here even knows who he is and I've been watching him since he was in Germany!

Are you saying that I'm not a real soccer fan!?!? Nobody I know here even knows who he is and I've been watching him since he was in Germany!

then why do you think bayer leverkusen sold him to liverpool cause he's crap, and only one manager in the world would buy voronin and that is rafa benitez. Bayer Leverkusen didn't want to keep him cause his performances were poor.Good lord! Your just trying to defend voronin and keep saying positive comments about him when deep down you know know that he's absolutely junk

then why do you think bayer leverkusen sold him to liverpool cause he's crap' date=' and only one manager in the world would buy voronin and that is rafa benitez. Bayer Leverkusen didn't want to keep him cause his performances were poor.Good lord! Your just trying to defend voronin and keep saying positive comments about him when deep down you know know that he's absolutely junk[/quote']

Just a quick question, how do you know what I think deep down inside? Why can't you respect my opinion?

All the people on this thread defending Voronin cannot have watched much premiership football this year or indeed seen many Liverpool games. Voronin has been absolutely awful (go check some LFC fansites to see how their own fans agree he's crap) People in this thread seem to think that a player should be rated just because he a liverpool player ?? so if Liverpool field a Jack Russell dog it should be added to the database as an 80plus player ?? of course not ..... Voronin should be rated based on his performance and ability and he is turd

Yes, Voronin isn't a top class player, but what the guy is trying to say is that SM ratings are based on how much you play, how high a competition you play in and also how you have played over the last few seasons. Look at Drogba, took him time to get used to the Premiership and look how he's doing now. I'm not saying Voronin is going to be the same but he has played 13 games for Liverpool in the league this season, scoring 3 goals, once again i agree not top class. Add to this that he has played 5 champions league games this season, scoring 2 goals. He also scored 10 in 30 for Bayer Leverkusen last season and his record in Germany was good. He has also played 12 games for Ukraine in their 2008 qualifying campaign, and what do SM's ratings say of international quality footballers - "90 - 95", so clearly he shouldnt be at Championship standard. I think its shocking how you can say Voronin down to 85, i reckon he deserves 88 at the very least.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?

Seriously, why type in caps? its just annoying.

This is offtopic as the english rating changes are weeks away now, were supposed to be disscussing spanish, portugal and italian ratings, etc.

Guest Oliver Husseini

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?

and remind me how long it took drogba to settle in? oh yes, thats right a season if not more, and considering he cost 24.4m and voronin came on a free you can't really say it was any real loss for liverpool as he can easily be shipped out for 500k-1m. and before any idiots think i'm comparing voronin with drogba, i'm not, i'm just pointing out the fact that it takes time for players to adapt. if its in that case which you just mentioned above. shevchenko should be 85 too i guess, too add to that humiliation he cost about 30 mil+.

Seriously' date=' why type in caps? its just annoying.

This is offtopic as the english rating changes are weeks away now, were supposed to be disscussing spanish, portugal and italian ratings, etc.[/quote']

they may be weeks away but who cares? We can still talk about english ratings and plus all of it is not english ratings thiery henry plays in spain which he deserves a decrease by 1