Espanyol Players

Re: Espanyol Players

Will Albert Riera go up? Hes currently rated 88 but has played 19 games' date=' 2 as a sub and scored 3 goals. Also played for Spain for first time and scored 1 goal. 90-91?[/quote']

He won't go up to 91 that's for sure,i've read he has a great chance of making 90 though

KAMENI, Idris 90 rise to 91.Currently playing in african nations.Still young keeper and been good this season for espanyol.

MARC TORREJÓN, Moya 87 rise to 88.Still young at 21 and played 22 games this season.Certain 88 but possibly 89.

JARQUE, Daniel 89 rise to 90.Been great at the back this season.Has interest from england due to this.

RIERA, Alberto 88 rise to 90. regular in the team,scored 5 goals and has been a regular in the Spain squad this season aswell.

ÁNGEL , Martinez 81 rise to 85.Young midfielder who has played 10 games this season.At a low rating and with Espanyol playing so well he will reach 85.

TAMUDO, Raúl 90 rise to 91.Top scorer for the club and a call up for Spain in midweek shows this hasnt gone unoticed.

He won't go up to 91 that's for sure' date='i've read he has a great chance of making 90 though[/quote']

Should of bet you SMPL :D

Riera went from 88 -- 91

He should own the division 3 with my team now :)

JARQUE, Daniel (I also had a bid in for this guy and cancelled it at the last moment)

He went from 89 to 91 and CV was 10M now 15M.... why did I cancell!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

REP FOR ANYONE WHO HELPS!! Does anyone know what rating Milan Smiljanic will be in the next rating change? He went down by one last time' date=' will this happen again?[/quote']

he probably wouldn't drop again, that will be harsh. U will get a clearer picture when the season starts again in a couple of weeks because no one knows who is going to start.

cheers

REP FOR ANYONE WHO HELPS!! Does anyone know what rating Milan Smiljanic will be in the next rating change? He went down by one last time' date=' will this happen again?[/quote']

This is the thing about Smiljanic. He just always seems invisible on the pitch.

He has great potential as he showed in the U21 in 2007 where Serbia placed second. But now in the Olympics he's not doing much. He just stays on defense and doesn't go for the ball much. He always does his job but is just invisible on pitch. He needs more motivation and to use those gifts he has.

I suggest maybe the same or a slight decrease in his ratings.. It could go up in the future and it should since he's only 21 and what is he 88/89 rated. That's huge and honestly overrated in my opinion.