How to get a good gold team???

I am new to this but have been lucky to get two quality teams. Arsenal gold2 and juventus gold7. I am sure i was just lucky, right time right place.:) Looking through the gold championships, i have noticed that all the experts...ie reps 100+ have all got top teams. I was wondering if you boys get to pick first ,when there is a new gold championship. Is there a good time to get a good team, and when is it???:D Does anybody know when there is a new one, and anybody got any tips on how to get one quickly!!!

Re: How to get a good gold team???

No everybody has an equal chance in the older GC's people will have higher reps with better teams as the older GC's were made ages ago and they havent left those teams and so the rep keeps building and obviously then the new GM;s take the worse teams and they will have lower rep.

It is always announced about 1/2weeks all over the site before a gold championship is made and it says exactly what time and date and that is the best time to go for a team!

I am new to this but have been lucky to get two quality teams. Arsenal gold2 and juventus gold7. I am sure i was just lucky' date=' right time right place.:) Looking through the gold championships, i have noticed that all the experts...ie reps 100+ have all got top teams. I was wondering if you boys get to pick first ,when there is a new gold championship. Is there a good time to get a good team, and when is it???:D Does anybody know when there is a new one, and anybody got any tips on how to get one quickly!!![/quote']

Or maybe you spent ages on the page refreshing until one came available :rolleyes:

Nah we dont get preference, and normally it come up when a new ones is made o the side, in the SM blog bit, but i did say to people that on some browsers it doesn't come up.

Just keep checking the forums and you will find out i spose

Just keep refreshing when on the add new clubs page until it says gold champ 11

Gold Champ 11 is gonna be harder to get a big team then ever with already 600 people joining gold since the last one and more to come i'm sure. This time i'm not gonna try for a huge team like United or Barca but go for a team like Villa or Spurs.

P.S. If it's made Easter hols I'm not gonna be there so I'm willing to give my 2 best Barcas and and a United all in WC's to anyone who can get me a good(ish) team.

• 3 weeks later...

yeh everyone has equal chance

Hey mate

welcome to the forum

Just a quick message to say that there is no need to re-open threads like these:)

If you are to reopen them then your post must have some valuable information or so...

Not like the message you posted below :)

I've seen couple of your posts, they're good, keep it up..

But make sure you know when and what to post :)

Thanks