Brazils Youth Ratings

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone knows some good brazilian youngsters who are going to rise in the upcoming week?? i bought this guy not knowing his stats, but im not sure if hes going to rise, if you do know of him and any other brazilian youngsters looking to rise please let me know.

MICHEL , Schmoller CB/DM 17 72 :confused:

Re: Brazils Youth Ratings

I was just wondering if anyone knows some good brazilian youngsters who are going to rise in the upcoming week?? i bought this guy not knowing his stats' date=' but im not sure if hes going to rise, if you do know of him and any other brazilian youngsters looking to rise please let me know.

MICHEL , Schmoller CB/DM 17 72 :confused:[/quote']

Why don't you use the search tool and look at the thread that tells you about young Brazilians and South Americans....You keep getting told this and never do it...?:confused:

It must be sinking in somewhere surely? :confused:

i did but it doesnt tell me much about youths:confused: obvs am gonna do it after being told

It is a thread about Brazilian ratings.....What you do is...Post your questions in threads that already exist? More people will see your question that way....

ye but thats what i mean, this is getting really annoyin... what your saying is there is no point of making threads as most of them exist and all you need to do is ask a question on that thread... that dum??? poeple want to maki individual threads.. not a thread with all sorts of questions and answers they will get mixed up

ye but thats what i mean' date=' this is getting really annoyin... what your saying is there is no point of making threads as most of them exist and all you need to do is ask a question on that thread... that dum??? poeple want to maki individual threads.. not a thread with all sorts of questions and answers they will get mixed up[/quote']

You keep making all these pointless threads that people will not post on as there are already Threads that they can use, You might get confused but normal people understand how to use forums and threads..............You have the cheek to call me dumb after the way that you write and spell words?:mad::confused:

Thats funny......!!!!

Lol i wouldn't be laughing, coz i didnt understand what you said to be honest, if you have other better things do do and search up the search tool for players you go do that... worth ur living.:)

Lol i wouldn't be laughing' date=' coz i didnt understand what you said to be honest, if you have other better things do do and search up the search tool for players you go do that... worth ur living.:)[/quote']

Your such a child if you don't understand English mate, everything I have said would make sense to a normal person........I'm not the one looking for advice, you are. So why would I use the search tool?

You say you don't understand what im saying but obviously you don't understand what YOU are saying....LOL....Its quite sad actually and worth a laugh too.

Chelseano1youth...u gta stop making these threads...i agree with welshman.Just use the existing thread as welshman sed.Saves ur time and no useless threads.Every1 wins:D ...u r just wasting ur time...just take a look at what has happened on this thread.Plz...go read from the beginning and now think to urself...have u got ur question answered??...I dont think so..instead..uve wasted ur time and indeed welshman's.So use the search tool and post ur question on the existing thread.Dont take this the wrong way..im just givin u some helpful advice..tht u shud take:cool: .Look at the havoc on this thread:rolleyes:

Chelsea youth worst thread eva, should learn how to use search, if a thread isnt there post in the nearest thing, you posted a thread with nothing but rubbish in, you posted a guy and you bought him just cause he was 10k, you probably pray to god everynight that he gets a rise, your about as much use as a chocolate fireguard mate. Stop with the gay threads, your getting a reputation as a "gay" poster

leave him alone

i think he gets the message

and chrisrazor mate

give it a rest

you act like you own the place

just learn from your mistake chelseano1youth ;)

I know it can be annoying when so any people say use the search etc..

But this thread is one too many...

Not being bad or anything, but he has created too many mulitple threads...

It's not so hard to click on search and type down what you're looking for.

90% of the time when a newcomer introduces themselves, all the forumers would jump and say "Use the search",

so many forumers saying the same thing does mean that this is an important matter.

I think that he's been here long enough to realize that.

Sorry,

BTW, I thought that the thread will include hot new talents that we can buy..... Not hot new talents that we know of!!:D:P

Who ever went against this thread apart from 2 people... '' i dunno who ur talking to?? no one sreading ur threads... oh sorry correction uve neva made threads have?? too scared to been told off, you think soccermanager is the best thing in the world... i bet ur all dorks or summit on sm (apart from the two liek i said) people dont come on here to wait for a club etc every minute thats jus sad?? sm is made for people who are intrested in football and jus want to go on sm for abit not all day ... people have got better things to do...n if this thread is a waste of time.. no need for replyin to it is there???? n yes i get the point of using the search tool... but i really dont think you can do anything about it apart from the owner of sm so jus go bak to reading threads m8 and looking through pages:)

Who ever went against this thread apart from 2 people... '' i dunno who ur talking to?? no one sreading ur threads... oh sorry correction uve neva made threads have?? too scared to been told off' date=' you think soccermanager is the best thing in the world... i bet ur all dorks or summit on sm (apart from the two liek i said) people dont come on here to wait for a club etc every minute thats jus sad?? sm is made for people who are intrested in football and jus want to go on sm for abit not all day ... people have got better things to do...n if this thread is a waste of time.. no need for replyin to it is there???? n yes i get the point of using the search tool... but i really dont think you can do anything about it apart from the owner of sm so jus go bak to reading threads m8 and looking through pages:)[/quote']

What two people are you on about? You call people Dorks or whatever when you cant use correct grammar and its hard to understand your posts......Not meaning to be tight but its true.....People are trying to tell you for your own good, as you say SM is for football fans yeah? Its up to people if they want to stay on here all day, its not sad at all. You make friends on here and thats a good thing......Soccer Manager is unique mate, this is the only Free online manager game worth playing online, thats why it gets so many new members every day so its not sad to spend a lot of time on here, you can talk about what ever you want.....When it comes to you, I think you just start a thread for the sake of it, if you post on already created threads you will receive a lot more positive posts directed at you....and you will recieve the help that you want.......

Threads asking for help with players should be in the Help sections. The Player boards are for people to share information about players and is not a Q&A section.

Personally I am not too bothered about people using the search tool when asking for help as these tend to be quite specific posts. However, posts asking for help need to be in the right place in the first place as people who come to the Ratings/Talent boards want info and people who feel helpful will head to the Help boards.

That way everyone wins as those needing help get their answers and those feeling unhelpful or just wanting to talk about players don't get annoyed.

People shouldn't be telling people off for posting in the wrong place just notify a mod as otherwise it just creates a bad vibe.

That's my opinion anyway and I am closing this thread as people don't seem able to act like adults. I refer to people on both sides.