Glad to meet you all.

I'm Eric, as you may obviously tell from my screen name, and I am cool. hahaha. Yeah, ok, on to the non-joking part of my introduction. I am a liverpool fan. I am very disappointed in their loss today. Boo. I also manage an Milton Keynes Dons team that i am trying to bring up the the upper divisions. My aim with them is to take many gambles on the transfer market and get some high risers to make some money.

Apart from that, I am a college student, studying to get my Pharm. D. degree. 5.5 more years. UGH! I also manage a squad on

Hattrick.

I like SM a little more than HT, because of the more simplistic nature of SM, but we'll not get into that, as it does not have its place here.

Best of luck to all of you, except the ones i have to play against (:

Re: Hello!

Hello Eric.

Welcome to the forum. Its generally a place to chill out and make new friends. You can also ask for help for teams, or generally have a banter about real life footy situations.

Just make sure you search using the search tool because somone might have already made a thread on that subject.

Enjoy:):D;)

Definitely. I've actually been on the forum for a week or so, and used it sparingly. I've been reading the forums for a month or two. It's been great for finding risers. (Gonul Gokhan was a great gem for my first voyage into the player talent session, a +15 rise! (: )

The search bar will be a tool in my arsenal (no pun intended) throughout the duration my time here.

thanks for your warm wishes!

It's like comparing apples to oranges. SM is the only one i've seen with real players. So if you are into reacting to real life, and into pure managerial skill, then YES, SM is it.

But other sites offer more of a GM/Owner/Exec Board style, with arenas, employees, facilities, training, etc.

So you can't really compare the two styles. I find this one most enjoyable because it is one of the easier ones to learn, yet it remains EXTREMELY hard to master. Most other sites are hard to learn and hard to master as well. I like the ease, user-friendlyness, etc.