Lil_kick_kid's U-21(age) U-79(rating) 2. Bundesliga risers/prospects

lil_kick_kid

Borussia Monchengladbach

Johannes van den Bergh - This midfielder has played 8 games where he was subbed in 5 times, subbed out once and has played a total of 333 minutes this season (yes I know it's a catchy number). He is currently rated 77 and with those stats I think he could make it to around 80. He is 21 years old.

Greuther Furth

Stephan Schrock - This midfielder has played 13 games where he was subbed in 7 times and subbed out 5 times. He has played a total of 581 minutes this season. He also has 2 assists. He is currently rated 78 and I think he'll go up to 81/82. He is 21 years old.

Nicolai Muller - This striker has played 5 games where he was subbed in 4 times and subbed out once. He has played a total of 192 minutes this season. He's rated 74 on SM and I think that he deserves a 78. He is only 20 years old.

SC Freiburg

Manuel Konrad - This defender has played 3 games where he was subbed in once. He has played a total of 209 minutes this season. He is currently rated 75. I think that he'll get the boost to 77/78. The thing is that he's only 19 years old!

FSV Mainz 05

Mario Vrancic - This winger has played 5 games with 4 games subbed in and 1 subbed out. He has played a total of 109 minutes this season. This doesn't seem that great but he is only 18 years old! So from his current rating 74 I think that he'll go up 2 to 76. He is a big player for the future.

Nejmeddin Daghfous - This striker has played 9 games where he was subbed in 8 times and out once. He has played a total of 212 minutes this season. Unfortunately he hasn't had success with scoring. His current rating is 74 and I think this is good enough to earn him a 77/78. He is 21 years old.

1860 Munchen

Timo Gebhart - This midfielder has played 14 games where he was subbed in 7 times and subbed out 5 times. He has played a total of 746 minutes this season (also had 2 assists). The thing about this 21 year old is that he is only rated 74! I think he could make it to 81! ***BIG RISER***

Alemannia Aachen

Jerome Polenz - This midfielder has played a total of 12 games where he was subbed on 5 times and off 3 times. He has played a total of 708 minutes this season. In those 708 minutes he assisted 2 goals. This 21 year old is rated 75 at the moment and should make it up to 80/81. ***BIG RISER***

Jhon Mosquera - This striker did not only play in the 2. Bundesliga this season but also the Bundesliga (for Werder Bremen). In the Bundesliga he played 3 games (being subbed on every time) for a total of 44 minutes. He scored 1 goal. In the second Bundesliga he has so far played 2 games being subbed on twice. That's a total of also 44 minutes. He is 20 years old and rated 78. He should go up but only by one to 79. So far he has proven that he can play in a higher division and will do well in the future.

FC St. Pauli

Jonathan Bourgault - This U-21 Canadian midfielder has played 3 games being subbed on once and subbed off once. That's a total of 159 minutes. The 19 year old is rated 75 and could probably make it to 77/78.

Tus Koblenz

Tayfun Pekturk - This striker has played 12 games being subbed on 5 times and subbed off 6 times. He has played a total of 625 minutes this season getting one assist. The 19 year old is currently rated 74 and should make it up to 79/80. ***BIG RISER***

VFL Osnabruck

Assimiou Toure - This defender has played 5 games this season. He was subbed in once and subbed out 3 times. So far he has played a total of 288 minutes this season. Something that makes this 20 year old special is that he has played 3 international games for the Togo senior squad! He is currently rated 79 and could make it to 82 (mainly because of the international appearances).

Rouwen Hennings - This striker has played 17 games this season. He has been subbed in 4 times and out 7. He scored 1 goal and got 5 assists (not a bad record). The rest he played the full matches. This season he has played a total of 1238 minutes (basically a starter)! He is rated 79 and will probably get boosted to an 83! He is 20 years old. ***BIG RISER***

Kickers Offenbach

Denis Epstein - This midfielder has played 14 games being subbed on 11 times and off 2 this season. That's a total of 494 minutes this season (with one assist). It doesn't sound like much but it shows that he can run fast for a short amount of time and you need a "super sub" on your team. The 21 year old is rated 79 and could make it up to 81.

Benjamin Baier - This midfielder has played 7 games for Offenbach, being subbed on 4 times and off twice. This season he has played a total of 281 minutes. The 19 year old is only rated 72 so he'll cost you around 90k only! He should make it to 77/78! ***BIG RISER***

1 FC Kaiserslautern

Tobias Sippel - This goalkeeper has played 11 games being subbed in once. That's a total of 960 minutes. He is the starting goalie of what used to be a good team. The thing about Kaiserslautern's starting keeper is that he's only 19 years old and only rated 75! He should be able to make it to 80. ***BIG RISER***

Sebastian Stachnik - This striker has played 8 games being subbed on 4 times and off once. He has played 496 minutes this season. The 21 year old is rated 74. Considering the stats he should make it to 78.

Erzgebirge Aue

Fabian Muller - This midfielder has played 11 games for Aue from top until bottom. He has played 990 minutes this season and is rated 78. This 21 year has enough starts and game time (don't forget potential) to make it to 81 for now.

SC Paderborn

Soren Halfar - The defender played 2 games in the Bundesliga (for Hannover) and 9 in the 2. Bundesliga (2 games subbed on and 5 subbed off). That's a total of 727 minutes this season (and 180 of them were from the Bundesliga). He's rated 78 right now and can make it to 82 I think. He is 21 years old.

David Pisot - The defender has played 1 game in the Bundesliga (for Stuttgart) and 3 in the 2. Bundesliga (1 sub on). That's a total of 330 minutes. The 20 year old is currently rated 74 and should be able to make it to 76/77.

Re: Lil_kick_kid's U-21(age) U-79(rating) 2. Bundesliga risers/prospects

That's good mate:)

There are some interesting buys out there.

Your predictions are quite efficient

The German ratings are approximately 5 weeks from now.

So an additional 4/5 games for these players will boost their chances.

Rep for you:)

That's good mate:)

There are some interesting buys out there.

Your predictions are quite efficient

The German ratings are approximately 5 weeks from now.

So an additional 4/5 games for these players will boost their chances.

Rep for you:)

Thanks mate, I know that the German ratings are still a bit far away but I don't think it will hurt if I post a bit earlier. It will give everybody a good chance of finding good prospects. Hope people enjoy my list, cheers.

Thanks mate' date=' I know that the German ratings are still a bit far away but I don't think it will hurt if I post a bit earlier. It will give everybody a good chance of finding good prospects. Hope people enjoy my list, cheers.[/quote']

Oh no , when I said they are far away , I didn't mean that your post is quite early.

But I was excited because some players rated 75 made 12 appearances so by that time , they could have done 16-18 appearances which can give him a higher rating than you predicted:)

Oh no ' date=' when I said they are far away , I didn't mean that your post is quite early.

But I was excited because some players rated 75 made 12 appearances so by that time , they could have done 16-18 appearances which can give him a higher rating than you predicted:)[/quote']

Very true, I hope that some of them get more appearances. Cheers for the great comments Ahmed.

Germany has only only just returned from their winter break so could some of them really be in for a big rise? I thought they had only played a game or 2 since they were last done,so they pretty much have the rating for them game's already. They should rise if they stay in the team but we might have to keep a closer eye on player's from Germany this time because of that 6 week break.

Excellent one there, mate. I've started to prepare a full BL1 and 2 rating change prediction recently and some of these guys have appeared on my radar as well.

Bit too early to tell though I reckon, as the Bundesliga has only had 4 turns since the last rating changes.

One more thing LKK, was a bit surprised to see only one 1860 München player on your list.

The "Sechziger" have under 21 talent in abundance and I bet there will be rises for more of their youth come the next ratings: the Benders, Fabian Johnson to name but a few.

One more thing LKK' date=' was a bit surprised to see only one 1860 München player on your list.

The "Sechziger" have under 21 talent in abundance and I bet there will be rises for more of their youth come the next ratings: the Benders, Fabian Johnson to name but a few.[/quote']

The thing is they did have some great young players who were 22 for example and there were also more U-21 talents but they were rated 80 or above. If I added these players to the list for every team it would have taken me ages. I worked hard on this list, kept to my main idea and am happy to see you guys appreciating what I've done. Thanks.

The thing is they did have some great young players who were 22 for example and there were also more U-21 talents but they were rated 80 or above.

True true mate, I forgot about the max 79 rating you had as a limit.

Still I recommend 1860 to everyone looking out for German talent due to receive a healthy rise.

Kudos again to you LKK.

Borussia Monchengladbach

Johannes van den Bergh - This midfielder has played 8 games where he was subbed in 5 times' date=' subbed out once and has played a total of 333 minutes this season (yes I know it's a catchy number). He is currently rated [b']77[/b] and with those stats I think he could make it to around 80. He is 21 years old.

Greuther Furth

Stephan Schrock - This midfielder has played 13 games where he was subbed in 7 times and subbed out 5 times. He has played a total of 581 minutes this season. He also has 2 assists. He is currently rated 78 and I think he'll go up to 81/82. He is 21 years old.

Nicolai Muller - This striker has played 5 games where he was subbed in 4 times and subbed out once. He has played a total of 192 minutes this season. He's rated 74 on SM and I think that he deserves a 78. He is only 20 years old.

SC Freiburg

Manuel Konrad - This defender has played 3 games where he was subbed in once. He has played a total of 209 minutes this season. He is currently rated 75. I think that he'll get the boost to 77/78. The thing is that he's only 19 years old!

FSV Mainz 05

Mario Vrancic - This winger has played 5 games with 4 games subbed in and 1 subbed out. He has played a total of 109 minutes this season. This doesn't seem that great but he is only 18 years old! So from his current rating 74 I think that he'll go up 2 to 76. He is a big player for the future.

Nejmeddin Daghfous - This striker has played 9 games where he was subbed in 8 times and out once. He has played a total of 212 minutes this season. Unfortunately he hasn't had success with scoring. His current rating is 74 and I think this is good enough to earn him a 77/78. He is 21 years old.

1860 Munchen

Timo Gebhart - This midfielder has played 14 games where he was subbed in 7 times and subbed out 5 times. He has played a total of 746 minutes this season (also had 2 assists). The thing about this 21 year old is that he is only rated 74! I think he could make it to 81! ***BIG RISER***

Alemannia Aachen

Jerome Polenz - This midfielder has played a total of 12 games where he was subbed on 5 times and off 3 times. He has played a total of 708 minutes this season. In those 708 minutes he assisted 2 goals. This 21 year old is rated 75 at the moment and should make it up to 80/81. ***BIG RISER***

Jhon Mosquera - This striker did not only play in the 2. Bundesliga this season but also the Bundesliga (for Werder Bremen). In the Bundesliga he played 3 games (being subbed on every time) for a total of 44 minutes. He scored 1 goal. In the second Bundesliga he has so far played 2 games being subbed on twice. That's a total of also 44 minutes. He is 20 years old and rated 78. He should go up but only by one to 79. So far he has proven that he can play in a higher division and will do well in the future.

FC St. Pauli

Jonathan Bourgault - This U-21 Canadian midfielder has played 3 games being subbed on once and subbed off once. That's a total of 159 minutes. The 19 year old is rated 75 and could probably make it to 77/78.

Tus Koblenz

Tayfun Pekturk - This striker has played 12 games being subbed on 5 times and subbed off 6 times. He has played a total of 625 minutes this season getting one assist. The 19 year old is currently rated 74 and should make it up to 79/80. ***BIG RISER***

VFL Osnabruck

Assimiou Toure - This defender has played 5 games this season. He was subbed in once and subbed out 3 times. So far he has played a total of 288 minutes this season. Something that makes this 20 year old special is that he has played 3 international games for the Togo senior squad! He is currently rated 79 and could make it to 82 (mainly because of the international appearances).

Rouwen Hennings - This striker has played 17 games this season. He has been subbed in 4 times and out 7. He scored 1 goal and got 5 assists (not a bad record). The rest he played the full matches. This season he has played a total of 1238 minutes (basically a starter)! He is rated 79 and will probably get boosted to an 83! He is 20 years old. ***BIG RISER***

Kickers Offenbach

Denis Epstein - This midfielder has played 14 games being subbed on 11 times and off 2 this season. That's a total of 494 minutes this season (with one assist). It doesn't sound like much but it shows that he can run fast for a short amount of time and you need a "super sub" on your team. The 21 year old is rated 79 and could make it up to 81.

Benjamin Baier - This midfielder has played 7 games for Offenbach, being subbed on 4 times and off twice. This season he has played a total of 281 minutes. The 19 year old is only rated 72 so he'll cost you around 90k only! He should make it to 77/78! ***BIG RISER***

1 FC Kaiserslautern

Tobias Sippel - This goalkeeper has played 11 games being subbed in once. That's a total of 960 minutes. He is the starting goalie of what used to be a good team. The thing about Kaiserslautern's starting keeper is that he's only 19 years old and only rated 75! He should be able to make it to 80. ***BIG RISER***

Sebastian Stachnik - This striker has played 8 games being subbed on 4 times and off once. He has played 496 minutes this season. The 21 year old is rated 74. Considering the stats he should make it to 78.

Erzgebirge Aue

Fabian Muller - This midfielder has played 11 games for Aue from top until bottom. He has played 990 minutes this season and is rated 78. This 21 year has enough starts and game time (don't forget potential) to make it to 81 for now.

SC Paderborn

Soren Halfar - The defender played 2 games in the Bundesliga (for Hannover) and 9 in the 2. Bundesliga (2 games subbed on and 5 subbed off). That's a total of 727 minutes this season (and 180 of them were from the Bundesliga). He's rated 78 right now and can make it to 82 I think. He is 21 years old.

David Pisot - The defender has played 1 game in the Bundesliga (for Stuttgart) and 3 in the 2. Bundesliga (1 sub on). That's a total of 330 minutes. The 20 year old is currently rated 74 and should be able to make it to 76/77.

Cheers Bud Im Buying A Few Of Them !!!

Any info on Osuwu AMPOMAH 23 yr old 70 rated who plays for SC Freiburg? I was scouting out a Bundesliga 2 site last night and it appeared he has made 6 starts and scored a goal which should give him a decent rise but he doesn't appear on your list so I'm wondering if I'm wrong. If so I'll dump him and forgo the 10K lol.

Any info on Osuwu AMPOMAH 23 yr old 70 rated who plays for SC Freiburg? I was scouting out a Bundesliga 2 site last night and it appeared he has made 6 starts and scored a goal which should give him a decent rise but he doesn't appear on your list so I'm wondering if I'm wrong. If so I'll dump him and forgo the 10K lol.

Grab him up mate. Sure riser.

Just like to say that when I made this thread Timo Gebhart was rated 74 and I checked again but it says he's rated 74. Did this happen to anyone else? Could it be a bug? Or did they just do a German change incorrectly in the Italian/South American changes?