Your Favourite Footballer EVER!!

Synyster

I couldn't find another thread on this so i hope this is the first, here post your all time favourite player who you can watch over and over again the person who's teqniques you copied and made your favourite player, he dosen't have to be still playing.

MICHAEL OWEN (LIVERPOOL)

I Copied everything he did at Liverpool and it worked he is my all time favourite player who made me want to be a striker and he made me a bloody good one.

Re: Your Favourite Footballer EVER!!

For me its surely Luis Ronaldo.

Hes amazing. In top form one of the best player in the world ever.

When i used to be 10 he was my idol and tried to play like him etc

I am really sorry for him that he got injured again for ac milan

He was a player that was a joy to watch every game he played, such a natural skill, class mate: When he was in his prime.

Same as Kevin, I always enjoyed watching Michael Owen play for Liverpool, he was playing so well. To be honest, he was the only reason why I watch football and support Liverpool

Other players which are good to watch include Luis Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, and Lionel Messi. Cesc Fabregas and Steven Gerrard are good as well.

It may be a bit bias because I'm a liverpool fan but i've gotta say Stevie G. He play's with so much passion for Liverpool and his football is just pure magic at times.

Other contenders - Zidane, Figo, L. Ronaldo, Ronaldiniho, Rivaldo, Romario, Nesta

For me atm, C. Ronaldo and Messi are too young to judge but in 5 years time we could easily be saying they're the best all time player.

• 9 months later...

Of those I have watched on a regular basis it has to be "King Eric"

Absolute genius with a football and for changed the face of not only United and the way in which we played but ultimately english football in general. I dont generaly do football dvd's as they tend to be a 1 watch job then flog em at a car boot but I do have and still watch Eric's as he really was a joy to behold.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Mine was and always will be Robbie Fowler

All of you Liverpool supporters must be too young :) to acknowledge the greatness of King Kenny Dalglish, who made scoring goals for Ian Rush look easy, A Liverpool and Scotland legend.