South American Young Talents

Dexterbrazil

South American Young Talents  

1. 1.

• No. Leave it to Perry dexter!!
    • I remember one player...what's his name?
    • At least a couple of good youngsters...
    • You are really good Yuri (Dexter). You will be the next Perry!

Re: South American Young Talents

I had a question on a couple of players. Just wondering what you think of them and if you think they will improve in the next ratings increase.

Gabriel Mercado CB Racing Club

Alejandro Cabral CB Verez Sarsfield

Gerson Acevedo CB Colo Colo

Gary Kagelmacher M Danubio

Marques Carlos Eduardo AM/F Gremio

Also who should improve more out of Vidangossy and Kerlon?

Thanks in advance.

yuri who is the main corinthians goalkeeper now?? i have marcelo in my squad but wikipedia says there is a FELIPE in the main goalie spot. on this game the only goalie called felipe is only 19 yrs of santos... is this him and is he the new regular goalkeeper? thanks

Franco DI SANTO is a young striker who you should research.
Yuri, can you tell us some more info on Di Santo? My languages are not great and I can't find much good info on him... and I expect the rest of the forum would appreciate the info too if you have any!

I had a question on a couple of players. Just wondering what you think of them and if you think they will improve in the next ratings increase.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late answer. I can only judge the last two players. For info about the first 3' date=' ask teje on the argentinian league thread, please.

Kagelmacher started to play in Danubio's main team last season. Has played for Uruguay since he started to play soccer, always been on the youth team of his country. With his performance on the last U-18 WC, he might get a place on the main International squad too. Almost guaranteed in the Olympic team. Good player.

Carlos Eduardo isn't the best player at his position, but he's string, has an accurate shot, and is one of Gremio's regulars.

yuri who is the main corinthians goalkeeper now?? i have marcelo in my squad but wikipedia says there is a FELIPE in the main goalie spot. on this game the only goalie called felipe is only 19 yrs of santos... is this him and is he the new regular goalkeeper? thanks

this Felipe, a great keeper - I dare to say better than marcelo - is young (I think 20 or 21 years old), became famous for his performance at Vitoria, playing in the 2nd division, in 2006. After racist accusations by the Chairman, he quit Vitoria and played Sao Paulo's regional championship by a smaller team, bragantino, and, afte that tournament, he was bought by Corinthians.

He is one of the best young shot stoppers in the country. his best skill is the reflex and he knows exactly where to be placed to save the ball.

I don't think he is on DB yet.

Yuri' date=' can you tell us some more info on Di Santo? My languages are not great and I can't find much good info on him... and I expect the rest of the forum would appreciate the info too if you have any![/quote']

Franco Di Santo: He is a great player, he got called to Argentina's u-20 squad even though he plays in Chile which is very rare since they have so many young players at home. He was one the striker that impressed me the most after Mouche. He had a great year in Chile and was good in the Copa Libertadores. He probably will transfer to Europe after the u-20 World Cup.

Franco di Santo!!

He is an argentinian player, plays for Audax Italiano, a smal chilean club (and for Argentina's U-20 team), and was, along with the goalkeeper Peric, Audax' main man on it's campaing last seaosn adn on Copa Libertadores da America this season.

Only rated 83, this 18 years old striker is talented, and could receive 2-3 points, since he plays almost every game on both competitions.

I agree with Dexter, Di Santo has shown great potential. It isn't normal that someone playing in Chile gets called to the u-20 squad because they have so many good young players in their home teams, so that says a lot about him. Some european teams have shown interest in him, most recently Udinese and Audax said they wouldn't let him go for less than 10M €, but they're probably trying to raise his value, he will probably transfer after the u-20 WC. I already bought him for my Shakhtar and I'd advise you to get him as well.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I didn't take my own advice, but I hope someone read this and looked into it because Mercado went up 3 points, Cabral went up 7, and Carlos Eduardo went up 3. I should have just signed them! haha oh well

Do you know how 15 year old Lucas Trecarichi is getting on?

I hear he has made appearances for Sevilla Atletico, so do you think he will be added to the database soon?

Also do you expect a rise in rating for Leiva Lucas, the DM that moves to Liverpool this summer?

Do you know how 15 year old Lucas Trecarichi is getting on?

I hear he has made appearances for Sevilla Atletico' date=' so do you think he will be added to the database soon?

Also do you expect a rise in rating for Leiva Lucas, the DM that moves to Liverpool this summer?[/quote']

Lucas, the DM, has already had a rating increase, to 88. I think he will stay with that rating until he can play a couple of games for Liverpool.

About Lucas Trecarichi I'll have to do some researching :)

Re: dexter need best striker young and brilliant

dexter im needing a pure brazillian striker(F) in my team im planning to buy adriano' date='leite i wanna ask if theres a chance he will be back in shape again i mean be hes form again.thanks dexter.[/quote']

He is a great player, but that depends on whether he can keep fit and regain the trust of Internazionale. After all, Ibrahimovic and Crespo were superb last season. I'd buy someone like Vagner Love, who has cooler hair and is playing for both club and country now.

Re: dexter need best striker young and brilliant

He is a great player' date=' but that depends on whether he can keep fit and regain the trust of Internazionale. After all, Ibrahimovic and Crespo were superb last season. I'd buy someone like Vagner Love, who has cooler hair and is playing for both club and country now.[/quote']

I'd go with darshan here, wagner love is rated 91 I think and I fancy a rise to 92-93 on the next rating changes.

Maybe you can buy Kaka or Diego and play with 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 :)

A pro tip! Borges, São Paulo 3rd top scorer in this season and direct substitute to both Sao Paulo's strikers was added to the game. He's not that young (26 years old), but he's rated just 80!! :eek: Any 2nd division team or lower will make a great deal buying him for 1,5mill (in the setups he'sa free agent). He'll raise to at least 86 next time the brazilian ratings are done.

hello,im new to the forum but have bin reading this thread for a couple of days now and now i have been lured in to asking......will jose sosa become an argentinian first team player in the future...was he at the copa america? apologies if he is already an established international but i have jus purchased him for my chelsea team as merely a backup.

so long term how does he look ?

any news on nilmar?? is he francis jeffers in disguise?

oh yeah and from your home team yuri.... what do you know about Alex Silva who was just added to db 22yrs rated 88?? i hear he played for brazil vs ecuador

Nilmar is still injuried. He's at the final stage of recovery now, I think. Have heard anything about his case ...

About Alex Silva, he is a complete Centre Back, tall, calm, fast and knows how to score goals and make assists. At the age of 22 he is one of the best 3 defenders in brazil - the other 2 (Miranda and André Dias) are responsible with Alex for Sao Paulo's defence.

He wasn't added to DB with that rating. He was a free agent rated 84 at first, then went to 86. He played 2 games in Copa America, and, IMHO, played better than the regulars, Lucio, Juan, etc..

About Alex Silva' date=' he is a complete Centre Back, tall, calm, fast and knows how to score goals and make assists. At the age of 22 he is one of the best 3 defenders in brazil - the other 2 (Miranda and André Dias) are responsible with Alex for Sao Paulo's defence.

[/quote']

Yuri,

If he, Miranda André Dias are the 3 best defenders in Brazil, is it doubtful that Breno will play much from now on? Sao Paulo play 3 at the back don't they? I only see limited highlights, and it can be difficult to tell formations.

Yuri' date='

If he, Miranda André Dias are the 3 best defenders in Brazil, is it doubtful that Breno will play much from now on? Sao Paulo play 3 at the back don't they? I only see limited highlights, and it can be difficult to tell formations.[/quote']

Yes Sao Paulo plays with 3 CB's. But they are so unlucky (or lucky, depends) that there's always an injuried player/suspended.

Breno started 6 games while Alex Silva was playing Copa America. In the 15th minute of Alex first game for Sao Paulo since June, he got injuried, and moght be out for 1 match.

Also, here the player get's suspended if he receives 2 yellow cards on 2 different games, and that's not so difficult to heppen.