Juve Fab 5 ratings

Guest melbguy1

Guest melbguy1

ok, this is the first Italian rating change since I've joined this game around 9 weeks ago. I have watched very close to every Juve game with an eye on the ratings.

Juve only has 5 players: Buffon, Del Piero, Nedved, Trez and Camoranesi.

Buffon has had to deal with one of the worst defences in the league where their main claim to fame so far is playing Serie B with Juventus. Game after game he has single handed kept Juve in the game with great saves (don't forget the WC medal). No raise.. shame on you SM.

As for the rest: the GAME PLAN is to feed Trez. The ball doesn't touch anyone else besides the players above. Those 4 are taking on Serie A by themselves, giving it their all game after game after game..... and are sitting 3rd! (darn it, should be 2nd if it wasn't for a couple of hiccups a couple of weeks ago).

Del Piero is playing great, 5th leading scorer despite lower minutes than the rest, no rating change last time either, so his rating hasn't changed since Serie B (don't forget the WC medal). He has single handedly won games for Juve, some of those coming off the bench. SHAME on you SM.. shame shame shame for only going by minutes for your ratings of Del Piero.

Nedved has been instrumental in Juve's success, ask anybody who WATCHES Juve games, no rating change, actually dropped a point last time so see absolutely no reason why it wouldnt be re-instated, he gets standing ovations whenever he gets subbed by everyone at the stadium, maybe because it may be his last season, but his performances are a big reason why. SHAME on you SM.. shame shame shame for not watching the games.

Camoranesi: geez, SM couldn't press the -1 button quick enough. He is instrumental in Juve's success, he got injured, ok, but definately deserved a chance to stay like some EPL players who get injured. I hope SM choked on their food during his return against Roma (My guess is they didn't watch it). Instrumental game.(don't forget the WC medal). SHAME on you SM.. shame shame shame for the itchy -1 button finger.

Trez: well they gave him the +1, but I reckon it hurt them to do so.

And as for Salihamidžić's position change ??! huh?! Camoranesi has been injured so he has had to play on the RM, he is a W! If Nedved gets injured he'll play LM.

Those 5 have been playing exceptionally well taking on the league by themselves and going very well, even possibly getting a automatic qualifying place for the CL... which is a fairytale story if you ask me. And to have a OVERALL average of 0 (zero) rating change is inexcusable and evidence that they do not watch the games as they lead us to beleive

Now I will categorically say that SM do not watch Serie A games and those ratings are soley based on stats.

SHAME on you SM, SHAME SHAME SHAME

Re: Juve Fab 5 ratings.. SHAME on you SM

I couldn't disagree more...

Clearly you're managing Juventus and you are judging in a subjective way. May I remind you that those players only play in Serie A, no European cup of any kind for 2 years, and Trezeguet received an increase without even being called for France team, and instead of being glad of that you put him in this "nonsense" list.

Guest the plummer

Juve only has 5 players: Buffon' date=' Del Piero, Nedved, Trez and Camoranesi.

[/quote']

Stronlgy disagreee thier as you need 11 to start a match so only having 5 players cant be accurate:)

Guest melbguy1

Clearly you're managing Juventus and you are judging in a subjective way. May I remind you that those players only play in Serie A' date=' no European cup of any kind for 2 years, and Trezeguet received an increase without even being called for France team, and instead of being glad of that you put him in this "nonsense" list.[/quote']

So whats the cap for players that don't play European football?.. must be at least 96 right as that's what Buffon is... ?!?

And as for Trez, I didn't complain..

Trezeguet deserve's a 95 imo easy. Del Piero and Nedved should have both risen as Juve are perhap's playing better than last year imo,despite being in a better league. I also think Camoranesi should have stayed as he's quality is undoubtable and like melbguy 1 say's,we have seen plenty of other's keep their rating's when they have been injured and he look's to be playing more lately. Buffon is also prob's the best in the world so there could also be an argument for him to rise too. All in all, totally agree with you m8 as they are alway's all over lately and don't reflect true life ability at all some of them.

I actually manage' date=' follow, eat and breath Juventus so I'm even more subjective than what your saying.

So whats the cap for players that don't play European football?.. must be at least 96 right as that's what Buffon is... ?!?

And as for Trez, I didn't complain..

[/quote']

Buffon is the keeper of the World's Champion National team, that's why he's 96 , and would have gone up if not playing for Juve.

You didn't complain about Trezeguet ?

Isn't Trezeguet among those five?

I don't watch Juve games? I am from Torino, Have you ever seen a Juve game from the stadium? Do you even know the team's history? I was a real Juve fan before they were caught cheating and i know what i'm saying, which you don't! Have you ever watched a football game in NYC, do you even have a football stadium in NYC?

Guest melbguy1

Buffon is the keeper of the World's Champion National team' date=' that's why he's 96 , and would have gone up if not playing for Juve.[/quote']

Both Del Piero and Camonaresi are members of the same squad and Trez was part of the team they beat.

You didn't complain about Trezeguet ?

Isn't Trezeguet among those five?

Well yes, I said Fab 5, but in the body of my post you did see that I didn't complain about Trez's rating (although I reckon he could get 1 more without too much controversy)

I don't watch Juve games? I am from Torino, Have you ever seen a Juve game from the stadium? Do you even know the team's history? I was a real Juve fan before they were caught cheating and i know what i'm saying, Have you ever watched a football game in NYC, do you even have a football stadium in NYC?

No :( I haven't watched a Juve game from the stands, fingers crossed I will one day, hopefully before I leave NYC to go back home. haha, and no I haven't watched a soccer game in NYC although I did try and get tickets to the Galaxy - RedBulls clash... tickets were sold out:mad: Beckham-mania. I too have been a Juve fan and I can vaguely remember the Platini-Boniek days.

And YES, NYC does have a soccer stadium... ok well not NYC, but New Jersey does... it's one of those NFL grounds where they re-paint the pitch but you can still see the NFL lines, and the ground isn't real grass either.. lol

Nobody need's to be getting upset man. It's a forum to express our view's about player's and their rating's. Nobody on here has to fall out or start calling each other name's as we all have our own view's. I have been one of the biggest critic's of the rating's recently and i wouldn't expect even sm to be unhappy about that,even when you say it look's like whoever done them don't have a clue. It's what the forum is for.

I think he knows better what he said in his own language :rolleyes: ' date=' though i don't think i wanna know :D

On topic: Buffon i think deserved a 97, but overall i am pleased with the "italian ratings".[/quote']

Unfortunately I'm not that pleased with the Italian rating changes. None of the little dudes went up like expected. Luckily I didn't spend to much on them.

Unfortunately I'm not that pleased with the Italian rating changes. None of the little dudes went up like expected. Luckily I didn't spend to much on them.

Well the ones i invested in, all went up, even higher than expected, but i haven't invested to much either so maybe that's why all looks fine for me.

Ok enough bickering guys Jesus :rolleyes:

Melbguy your views IMO (my opinion only so lets all just calm down) are very biased. It's obvious you like Juve, nothing wrong with that I like them too, but your views on their ratings are indeed a bit biased. Camorenasi got injured, like hopefully most players (except Rooney, Neville :P ) he should decrease. Trezeguet got what he deservesa good 94 rating and earned at that. Buffon is great but I think needs to be on par with Casillas and Helmet Boy. Nedved I think has the perfect rating now, he's been great but others have been better. Finally I agree on Del Piero, his free kicks have been great and I do believe he deserved a 93 :) .

Well said mate! If you would've posted that earlier' date=' vidoq22 wouldn't be banned now, for such a trivial reason :P[/quote']

he wasnt banned for a trivial reason, all he did was talk about how bad it is here hes going to leave etc etc etc etc etc etc... why post it and just not do it?

He also tried to get into a name calling game with Melbguy everytime but because Melbguy has more sense and knows what a forum is actually for he didnt bite back which seemed to anger the other guy even more.

Although Im not going to get into a debate over it so lets stay on topic... although people might not agree with Melbs post and they can easily call him biased just like im always called biased towards Liverpool yet I only give my honest opinions everytime.

At least he has backed up his reasons for each player and given info which is more than 80% of people do AKA "I fink Ronaldo shud b 99 cos he da best"

Guest melbguy1

Ok enough bickering guys Jesus :rolleyes:

Melbguy your views IMO (my opinion only so lets all just calm down) are very biased. It's obvious you like Juve' date=' nothing wrong with that I like them too, but your views on their ratings are indeed a bit biased. Camorenasi got injured, like hopefully most players (except Rooney, Neville :P ) he should decrease. Trezeguet got what he deservesa good 94 rating and earned at that. Buffon is great but I think needs to be on par with Casillas and Helmet Boy. Nedved I think has the perfect rating now, he's been great but others have been better. Finally I agree on Del Piero, his free kicks have been great and I do believe he deserved a 93 :) . Shame on SM, is it really a crime to be Neutral :confused:[/quote']

You can relax, I haven't bitten anyone's head off... yet.

Now unless you guys have watched Juve play you cannot appreciate the influence of these 5. They save the goals, score the goals, setup the goals and run the midfield with minimal support from the other Juve players.

I just don't really get it.. If Man U for whateva reason got sent to the Championship and everyone left except for Rooney, Teves, Van Der Sar, Scholes and Giggs and those 5 got them out of championship in 1 year (with point deductions) and when on to be 3rd in the EPL with only 'championship' players on their side and 'dissapointing flops' of aquired players there would be an uproar if they combined received a average rating of 0 increase. Some of who have not changed since their Championship days or even worst... dropped since the championship days.

Yes, I may be biased as I watch almost every Juve game, but the team movement between leagues and their current standing is not biased. Like I said, unless you watch the games you cannot appreciate how those 5 are playing, and I knew to take note of the ratings because if they went by stats only then this outcome would be 'somewhat' expected. They do not watch the games, which is my point.

Clearly you're managing Juventus and you are judging in a subjective way. May I remind you that those players only play in Serie A' date=' no European cup of any kind for 2 years, and Trezeguet received an increase without even being called for France team, and instead of being glad of that you put him in this "nonsense" list.[/quote']

the reason trezuguet didnt get a call up is because he's retired

the reason why Trez didnt get called up is because the French coach .

The reason he didn't get called up is a kid kalled Karim.

Now let's stop arguing on why he didnt play. Point is, he isn't playing internationally, so shouldn't be any higher than 94.

Guest melbguy1

The reason he didn't get called up is a kid kalled Karim.

Now let's stop arguing on why he didnt play. Point is' date=' he isn't playing internationally, so shouldn't be any higher than 94.[/quote']

k, that's fair enough... where did you get that 94 rating cap from? I can't seem to find anything on that kind of stuff.

Let's see, here are the ratings of the 5 guys you've whined about:

96 92 92 94 91

Those are pretty high for anybody, especially for a promotion team (do you think Sunderland has 5 guys with 90+ ratings?). Maybe your team would be a little more respected if they stopped bribing the refs.

Also, please mention the world cup from 2 years ago a couple more times!

You can't compare them with Sunderland m8,they got relegated for non-footballing reason's and are full of world class player's. I would have thought some dropped because they went down(don't know,was not here then),so should have risen now they are back near the top and playing good stuff,especially Del Pierro.

The thing about SM I feel is that it is far too statistical for my liking. Rating changes hardly take into account actual performances/contributions but merely minutes and goals etc., hence why a player cannot be as good as he was (SM-wise) even he returns to the same level of playing ability after a long injury lay-off (which is incorrect IMO).

The thing about SM I feel is that it is far too statistical for my liking. Rating changes hardly take into account actual performances/contributions but merely minutes and goals etc.' date=' hence why a player cannot be as good as he was (SM-wise) even he returns to the same level of playing ability after a long injury lay-off (which is incorrect IMO).[/quote']

The thing is that the number of minutes played etc. mainly contributes to the lower rated players. Performance is judged and I know that for a fact.

As per the constant SHAME SHAME SHAME on SM.....if you don't like it don't play what is' date=' after all (on the whole) a free game:p[/quote']

You make a good point there mate, however some of us really enjoy the game and just want to improve so it can be at it's maximum capacity of "reality" and "fun".