well bigz786 wanted a big side and is very happy now

this was after your other post i was replying to so you couldnt have been answering it, unless you know future posts before they happen

but as everyone stated if all you want is the top sides i think it says alot about you (or your ability at these games)

a couple of big sides is ok but having loads all of the same.. jeez how boring same challenge all the time

this was after your other post i was replying to so you couldnt have been answering it' date=' unless you know future posts before they happen

but as everyone stated if all you want is the top sides i think it says alot about you (or your ability at these games)

a couple of big sides is ok but having loads all of the same.. jeez how boring same challenge all the time[/quote']

as allways neller your spot on. i manage sunderland in ec64 div1 and werder bremen in wc169 div1. all my other teams are lower divisions and the two div1 teams are hardly the high profile teams most would want. i myself enjoy this game by having a challenge set before me which you get managing the smaller clubs. now each to there own i say so i'm not having a go at anyone,but i cant understand the challenge or the fun in owning all the big clubs having all that money and just buying the same players for each of your teams. all that will surely happen is they will all have the same starting lineup and play the same tatics. the only difference in some cases will be the team name. i would love to read a view from one of these big team only guys to tell

us all what challenges they endure from so many high profile teams. i await your post.

well, i guess luck was with me. but i think managing all these top clubs is a bit too much 4 me. as i hav to go on and off accounts. so i am just preparedto manage my 2 top clubs, they are barcelona in wc158 and real madrid in wc95. i am giving away barcelona, lyon, 3newcastles!!!, valencia, athletico madrid in european championship, benfica, arsenal, liverpool..

i was looking 4 a manutd bcoz every manager wants the club they support so ne1 with a manutd. i am willing to swap these clubs!!!!

thanx!!!!

as allways neller your spot on. i manage sunderland in ec64 div1 and werder bremen in wc169 div1. all my other teams are lower divisions and the two div1 teams are hardly the high profile teams most would want. i myself enjoy this game by having a challenge set before me which you get managing the smaller clubs. now each to there own i say so i'm not having a go at anyone' date='but i cant understand the challenge or the fun in owning all the big clubs having all that money and just buying the same players for each of your teams. all that will surely happen is they will all have the same starting lineup and play the same tatics. the only difference in some cases will be the team name. i would love to read a view from one of these big team only guys to tell

us all what challenges they endure from so many high profile teams. i await your post.[/quote']

wll the only reason am excited was because when i started playing sm. i managed sheffield united and sevilla. i faced new challenges then and with sevilla i finished 2nd place and got a promotion. my sevilla however are safe and sound and i manage them. but its my first tym i manage big clubs and hu wudnt get excited huh??. but as i sed in my thread below, i am ready to give up those big names just for my two main clubs!!!

wll the only reason am excited was because when i started playing sm. i managed sheffield united and sevilla. i faced new challenges then and with sevilla i finished 2nd place and got a promotion. my sevilla however are safe and sound and i manage them. but its my first tym i manage big clubs and hu wudnt get excited huh??. but as i sed in my thread below' date=' i am ready to give up those big names just for my two main clubs!!![/quote']

you totaly missed the point of his post, either that or you didnt read it proplery because your reply doesnt make sense to his post.

hes talking about the people who only manage all massive clubs, barca,madrid,chelsea,liverpool,juve etc etc etc

now if you are one of these then thats what he ment about it all being the same

if you have managed the likes of sheff utd and sevilla then why did you think his post was to you as it odvisuoly wasnt?

yeh u definetely are mistaken. i just found a barcelona at 00:59 afta readin this thread. now i manage two barcas on 1 account!!!!!!! wahooooooooo!!!!!!

i manage (i cant remeber the setups and aint bothered cheking!! lol!!

newcastle

arsenal

liverpool

2 barcas

milan

lyon

psv

ajax

benfica

fc porto

lyon!!

looking for a manutd. i cud swap my barca 4 1!!!!!!!!!!!

what an achievement!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i don't doubt if people are not logging in for 14 days then there may be a set time that they are booted off the club. thought we were talking about when new setups became available.

I once had Chelsea(80m), Real Madrid (150m!!) and Inter (forgot how much)... I gave them all away... who needs so many big clubs?! Instead I took over Bristol Rovers and Notts.. and im far more happy as I am now ;) especially after promotion with Bristol!

sure what ever you take this far too seriously

yes once again you answered really well, from what post did i take anything to seriously? i have just been answering the replys, non of which i took to serious or said anything bad.

try reading the posts properly and you may see this, and maybee even reply properly.

leamingtonsteve asked you a question about 10 posts down which you still havnt replied to

yes once again you answered really well' date=' from what post did i take anything to seriously? i have just been answering the replys, non of which i took to serious or said anything bad.

try reading the posts properly and you may see this, and maybee even reply properly.

leamingtonsteve asked you a question about 10 posts down which you still havnt replied to[/quote']

lol, well said m8.. (i have nothing to do and not many posts are being added... and i felt like replying to something ;) )