Interested In Representing Your Country

S04

Re: Interested In Representing Your Country

Thanks for giving me ENYIMBA FC(Nigeria) to manage:) .

My committment is not to be questioned as i portrayed that in your last setup which i won, and i'm still hot with more to input.

I'm not scared of any big team as i'm ready to storm the league with my style:cool: .

Anyway, if there's any thing you require from me, pls state them or either PM me:cool: .

Thanks to be considered again:) .

Note: do whatever u can to make it competitive with commited managers:D .

I thought part of representing you country was about choosing the best of your country so if you come from a country with a lower standard league then you represent a lower standard team. Otherwise there will be no point because everyone will be on a level playing field and countries with low-level leagues will have just as good a chance as those with higher level leagues?

I thought part of representing you country was about choosing the best of your country so if you come from a country with a lower standard league then you represent a lower standard team. Otherwise there will be no point because everyone will be on a level playing field and countries with low-level leagues will have just as good a chance as those with higher level leagues?

Who told you that it is about the representing the "Best" team in your country? I have never read that on this thread.

So you are saying that because our countries do not have strong standard of teams then we have to struggle against the bigger budgets and better teams that the "Bigger countries" have.

Surely it would be more competitive playing teams on an even playing field than having mis matches all the time?

It will be about making the right signings and using the right tactics then and not about the better quality that you already have over the other managers and teams.

Am I the only one who feels like this?

Who told you that it is about the representing the "Best" team in your country? I have never read that on this thread.

So you are saying that because our countries do not have strong standard of teams then we have to struggle against the bigger budgets and better teams that the "Bigger countries" have.

Surely it would be more competitive playing teams on an even playing field than having mis matches all the time?

It will be about making the right signings and using the right tactics then and not about the better quality that you already have over the other managers and teams.

Am I the only one who feels like this?

Yes, it would be more competitive as Spain and England etc. will not have an edge but it wouldn't be very realistic as in real life some countries have stronger teams then others. Of course I wouldn't mind having it your way as that will just mean I'll have a better chance.

This setup is on hold for now but the number was infact 77 if you don't believe me ask Welshman or Gibz I pmed someone else the number but I can't remember who think it might have been TomOwen.