Arsenal v's Birmingham

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Arsenal v's Birmingham

Re: Arsenal v's Birmingham I feel for Eduardo and hope he does make a full recovery he was starting to show what Wenger and some of the people on here were raving about AKA Zazoon etc. As for the ta

Re: Arsenal v's Birmingham For you Arsenal Fans, this was taken from the BBC sport site: "The Brazilian-born striker looks certain to miss out on Croatia's participation at Euro 2008 in June." Now

When a player breaks a leg i really do cringe its horrible, cisse vs blackburn was bad aswell.

However i got cured when i saw that late night autopsy programme with that wacky german professer, i saw him pull someones femur out and drill a hole into it, then cut it in half bad times. Back on topic now.

Im so so glad Birmingham are gonna loose this lol! for a minute i thought they would pull an upset and i would not be happy.

Arsenal simply have to much quality for them. Apparently Adebayor was dominating their penalty box but just couldnt score, his aerial presence is so good, thats the scary thing about Arsenal this year, unlike your last few seasons , they can score using route 1 and crosses.

Be interesting to see how Arsenal perform without Eduardo now because he hit a rich vein of form

When a player breaks a leg i really do cringe its horrible' date=' cisse vs blackburn was bad aswell.

However i got cured when i saw that late night autopsy programme with that wacky german professer, i saw him pull someones femur out and drill a hole into it, then cut it in half bad times. Back on topic now.

[b']Im so so glad Birmingham are gonna loose this lol! for a minute i thought they would pull an upset and i would not be happy.

Arsenal simply have to much quality for them[/b]. Apparently Adebayor was dominating their penalty box but just couldnt score, his aerial presence is so good, thats the scary thing about Arsenal this year, unlike your last few seasons , they can score using route 1 and crosses.

Be interesting to see how Arsenal perform without Eduardo now because he hit a rich vein of form

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA spoke too soon mate....

He might even miss out for Euro 08 now :(

Hopefully not' date=' a great player and if this is the case, croatia will crumble with out him

He could possibly drop to 89 or 88 in SM in the next rating changes

I dont think he will, hes been doing good for arsenal of late and should be bake before the rating changes :)

Looks like United have started relying on other teams to win them the league eh?

Anyway,Eduardo what an unlucky lad :(

Taylor deserves more than a 3 match ban for that whatever anyone says he went to hurt Eduardo..

It wasn't a penalty either,Clichy clearly got a touch of the ball..

Oh well its February not exactly our best month..

For you Arsenal Fans' date=' this was taken from the BBC sport site:

"The Brazilian-born striker looks certain to miss out on Croatia's participation at Euro 2008 in June."

Now i look at it, im sorta happy he wont play in Euro 08, as i hate Croatia for knocking England out.[/quote']

How can you say that? How would you like it if that happened to you? Not being able to play in a big tournament?

Taylor should get a ban as long as Eduardo is out,thats best thing i've heard all day!

oh and I agree on this too

How can you say that? How would you like it if that happened to you? Not being able to play in a big tournament?

To say something like that was just about as disgraceful as Taylor's tackle.

WAHHHEYYYY! JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GAME! 2-2' date=' GET IN THERE MCFADDEN

ashame to eduardo though, never a red card to taylor though[/quote']

never a red card?? look at this maybe you change your mind!

if you stop the picture you can see his bone trough his sock! HORRIBLE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU MAY NOT WANT TO SEE THIS

http://www.net.hr/2008/02/23/0051007.17.jpg

http://www.net.hr/2008/02/23/0060007.17.jpg

http://www.net.hr/2008/02/23/0062007.17.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIWz2RqevsU&eurl=http://www.net.hr/sport/page/2008/02/23/0036006.html

For you Arsenal Fans' date=' this was taken from the BBC sport site:

"The Brazilian-born striker looks certain to miss out on Croatia's participation at Euro 2008 in June."

Now i look at it, im sorta happy he wont play in Euro 08, as i hate Croatia for knocking England out.[/quote']

only shows your lack of humanity

Yeah Come On Arsenal they will win and what happened to Almunia dont want united to win

I do support manu and i want them to win. ;)

I don't really like arsenal but i can't help but feel sorry for Eduardo. I don't think he deserved this. Big blow to Croatia, Arsenal and for him as well. :(

He'll have to miss the competition for which he worked his butt out to get to. :(