Payment via installments.

Anyone reckon this is a good idea? Say you're making a bid for a player, but you're a bit short on cash, you could pay in installments so you can manager your wonga a bit easier.

Say I made a bid for Ben Turner of £2m, but I wanted to pay over 4 turns, I'd type in the amount, tick the 'Installments' box, and select the number of turns I want to pay over. From that, a magical invisible Albert Einstein that lives in the servers calculates how much it is per turn, so for my bid it would be £500k per turn for 4 turns, not bad.

Any thoughts? My ideas always have flaws, even the flawless ones. :o

Re: Payment via installments.

wouldnt you just be able to spend 2 much money tho?

for example if I had 10mil.

Bid for player 1 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 2 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 3 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 4 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 5 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

So ive only used my 10mil but by time 4 turns has passed ive put the

club - 50mil.

the only way to solve this would be the club had to have the final amount of money in the bank AKA 50mil.. but that would defy the whole point in bidding this way.

The idea would be excellent.... IF all managers played the game normally but they dont :(

wouldnt you just be able to spend 2 much money tho?

for example if I had 10mil.

Bid for player 1 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 2 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 3 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 4 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

Bid for player 5 for 2mil over 4 turns. (total 8mil)

So ive only used my 10mil but by time 4 turns has passed ive put the

club - 50mil.

the only way to solve this would be the club had to have the final amount of money in the bank AKA 50mil.. but that would defy the whole point in bidding this way.

The idea would be excellent.... IF all managers played the game normally but they dont :(

Ya, that's pretty much the main or only problem. People would over spend and go in debt. We'd get some stupid people taking control of as many clubs as possible and bringing them into negative figures. It's a good idea but It would cause to many problems (for now at least). That's my view on things.

Guest melbguy1

That was the reason that the Marco Bresciano to Man City transfer was blocked last season. Might open up a can of worms here too, there's enough transfers being blocked as it is.

Anyone reckon this is a good idea? Say you're making a bid for a player' date=' but you're a bit short on cash, you could pay in installments so you can manager your wonga a bit easier.

Say I made a bid for Ben Turner of £2m, but I wanted to pay over 4 turns, I'd type in the amount, tick the 'Installments' box, and select the number of turns I want to pay over. From that, a magical invisible Albert Einstein that lives in the servers calculates how much it is per turn, so for my bid it would be £500k per turn for 4 turns, not bad.

Any thoughts? My ideas always have flaws, even the flawless ones. :o[/quote']

Its a brillant idea, but i dont think it will work, because it would be hard to stop clubs going into debt, and if the manager leaves, the club is still oumong out money for a player the new manager might not want.

I personally would love it to be implemented.