Sign in to follow this  
Dai

Official Newcastle United Thread

Re: Real Worry at Newcastle

YES!!!!!!

Tottenham 1 - 4 NEWCASTLE

I was dreading this fixture in out run in...And after the worst striker in England scored against us after 26 minutes I thought the luck was definitely against us....

I think that result has secured our place in the Premiership (thank god!!) and hopefully it will be a confidence boost for the rest of the games, we might even finish in the top half with a bit of luck....

Finishing top half is a priority as it will help secure the signings we will need for Keegan to work his magic...lol

I am so happy today...

TOON TOON BLACK 'N' WHITE ARMY!!!

YES!!!!!!

Tottenham 1 - 4 NEWCASTLE

I was dreading this fixture in out run in...And after the worst striker in England scored against us after 26 minutes I thought the luck was definitely against us....

I think that result has secured our place in the Premiership (thank god!!) and hopefully it will be a confidence boost for the rest of the games' date=' we might even finish in the top half with a bit of luck....

Finishing top half is a priority as it will help secure the signings we will need for Keegan to work his magic...lol

I am so happy today...

TOON TOON BLACK 'N' WHITE[/b'] ARMY!!!

Nice win for u guys again. They should have started Smith imo(as he is the best player imo ;))but well they still did get the result. I always knew Toon would not get relegated. Every time my mates told me toon would get relegated i assured them toon wouldn't. My words are finally coming true. ;):D

YES!!!

Great win again.....

I think we are safe now, I just hope he idiot fans that we have don't start saying that we will be in Europe soon, or saying that we will be brilliant next season....

I don't think we will... I think the players have a lot of hard work ahead of them in the summer and I think we will be mid-table next season and then maybe build for future seasons....I hope so anyway!!

I know I have slated Michael Owen since I have been on this forum, I am so glad e has made me eat my words slightly and I am so happy he has started to perform again!! Technically his goals have kept us up!! Keep it up!!

Good win for the Toon!

Nice to see Martins starting to score. He will bang them in next season if Newcastle get some decent mids/wingers to get the ball to him. He hasn't shown his true potential yet!

yes finally we are seeing martins and owen in top shape IMO now newcastle found a rhythum and now it wont be easy for any team 2 score 5 goals past the,. IMO with some few good singings in summer they could become a great team.

Keegan I think is getting his team into shape' date=' and with some huge signings possible in the summer, Newcastle could eventually become a threat.[/quote']

I am thinking that too....Not getting carried away at all yet though....Way too early!!

I am thinking that too....Not getting carried away at all yet though....Way too early!!

I should have put the word 'eventually' in bold then :D

It will take time, hopefully another Leeds United will not be the case

Give us a bit of confidence and look what we are capable of.....

I am pretty happy with the performances recently .....

Today!! LOL....~*Chants*'Who the fudge are Sunderland......? Who the fudge are Sunderland......?'

If we didn't concede a shed load of goals this season then we would be above Spurs now...Wow....We will be a better team next season, just you wait and see....UEFA Cup maybe!!

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

Give us a bit of confidence and look what we are capable of.....

I am pretty happy with the performances recently .....

Today!! LOL....~*Chants*'Who the fudge are Sunderland......? Who the fudge are Sunderland......?'

If we didn't concede a shed load of goals this season then we would be above Spurs now...Wow....We will be a better team next season' date=' just you wait and see....UEFA Cup maybe!![/quote']

Yes, the best is yet to come from Newcastle

When you say the best is yet to come, i can do nothing but agree.

Todays game was a real boost for the Geordies and i have to say, I am impressed. :rolleyes:

2-0 against a rival is always going to be a good result and Newcastle dominated from the start.

Good to see them back to winning ways, and i expect a UEFA cup place next season. B)

I was at the game today and to be honest Sunderland never even looked liking creating a good chance never mind winning the game. Newcastle were in complete control in the first half and the early goal helped. If I'm honest I think the occasion got to a few of the Sunderland players and they froze. Before the game Newcastle had a singer on singing with the fans and they had paper given out to create a brilliant black and white seen around the ground. This all helped I think.

And another note, Sunderlands fan's were awful today. They half sang up until MO's first goal and then they were silent for the rest of the game.

Look's like we are the North-Easts top team!

Bring on West Ham! Howay the lads!

I should really change the name of this thread shouldn't I? To less worry at Newcastle..:):P

I am so so happy that Keegan has given the players the belief to get out of that sticky patch that we were in...

Good comeback today although conceding 2 early goals against a better team would be more costly...Like against Chelsea...

As for that Chelsea game, I never want us to lose but I don't want Newcastle to be the team to hand Man U the title.:confused::(

Nah, I have to say we need to win every game now to try an show any big players we want to sign that we can beat the best teams....

We will see anyway!!:)

Re: Newcastle official thread

One of the top stories on Sky Sports News is that Newcastle's top transfer target is Richard Dunne....:eek:

is Keegan doing? Buying a good defender? We will spoil him, his ability will be wasted with us...

I say do what you always do Kev and buy players based on your attack, attack, attack outlook on football, PLEASE!

Don't get me wrong, I would love it if Dunney came up to us as I rate him very highly, but I think we need 1 or 2 attacking mids before we worry about our weakest position...lol:p

One of the top stories on Sky Sports News is that Newcastle's top transfer target is Richard Dunne....:eek:

is Keegan doing? Buying a good defender? We will spoil him' date=' his ability will be wasted with us...

I say do what you always do Kev and buy players based on your attack, attack, attack outlook on football, [b']PLEASE![/b]

Don't get me wrong, I would love it if Dunney came up to us as I rate him very highly, but I think we need 1 or 2 attacking mids before we worry about our weakest position...lol:p

Ya if you buy Dunne Newcastle will have to build around him and defend better as a team..

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Newcastle have been doing good recently with Beye , Taylor , Faye and Enrique as the back 4 .

Why spoil that rhythm by signing someone new ?

Newcastle have been doing good recently with Beye ' date=' Taylor , Faye and Enrique as the back 4 .

Why spoil that rhythm by signing someone new ?[/quote']

Spoil that???

Faye and Enrique are the worst defenders in the Prem mate

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Faye isn't that bad and you should give Enrique a chance . Its his first season , he's a young lad and I've seen an improvement in his performances.

Faye isn't that bad and you should give Enrique a chance . Its his first season ' date=' he's a young lad and I've seen an improvement in his performances.[/quote']

You and you alone then......

I don't rate either of them....

But as I say, I don't care what defenders we have as long as we go attack attack attack!!!

U huys have to play Chelsea next. :eek: Lets hope u can beat them :P.

U guys have won ur last three games at home and i just hope and pray that u guys can make it four. ;)

U guys have really hit some good form. U have got 14 points from ur last 6 games. :eek: That makes u the second best team in the EPL based on form.

I really hope u guys can do it. ;)

BTW Welshman just a question. Who will u be supporting i the game. Toon or Chelsea. Coz u are a toon fan but if u do beat Chlesea then most likely the 'scum' will win the EPL ;):P

U guys have won ur last three games at home and i just hope and pray that u guys can make it four. ;)

U guys have really hit some good form. U have got 14 points from ur last 6 games. :eek: That makes u the second best team in the EPL based on form.

BTW Welshman just a question. Who will u be supporting i the game. Toon or Chelsea. Coz u are a toon fan but if u do beat Chlesea then most likely the 'scum' will win the EPL ;):P

I'm really torn mate.....

As much as I hate United, I never want us to lose against a "top 4" side. But at this late stage with nothing to fight for and safety assured I wouldn't be as bothered if we lost our good run for the sake of Chelsea stopping United winning the League.

I don't think we can beat Wigan tbh. But I am sure we can beat WHU at home. So will not say no to a bit of help from Newcastle:eek:

Welshman could you just get a message across Keegan to send his players out very fiery and if possible injure drogba,Ballack and Joe cole :D:eek: