Sign in to follow this  
Dai

Official Newcastle United Thread

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

We dont do 'backlashes' - that is a myth.

At best we will scrape a 0-1 victory.

However I envisage a comfortable 3-1 win for you lot.

That would make my season. 3-1. Ba is still here too which is massive. We need a result ahead of him going to the ACON.

Do you know if you'll have any CB's available? I like our chances if you only have Jones as a recognised CB.

That would make my season. 3-1. Ba is still here too which is massive. We need a result ahead of him going to the ACON.

Do you know if you'll have any CB's available? I like our chances if you only have Jones as a recognised CB.

Rio 'might' make it.

Tbh with SAF in charge though it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Rio play RB with Valencia at CB:mad:

Rio 'might' make it.

Tbh with SAF in charge though it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Rio play RB with Valencia at CB:mad:

Yeah, very strange seeing Rafael start in CM against Blackburn. I know he's more than decent going forward and has a very good engine on him but that was odd.

I would wish you good luck ahead of the game but I feel you of all teams have enough luck. ;):P

Yeah' date=' very strange seeing Rafael start in CM against Blackburn. I know he's more than decent going forward and has a very good engine on him but that was odd.

[b']I would wish you good luck ahead of the game but I feel you of all teams have enough luck. ;)[/b]:P

Pity most of it is 'bad' luck:o

Apart from that game against us earlier this season and a few bad luck with injuries' date=' I strongly disagee. :D[/quote']

Well I guess that I will have to convince you to agree to disagree unless you disagree that agreeing to disagree would be agreeable?

Fabricio Coloccini - never fails to impress me. Fantastic again today and United didn't get the betting of Coloccini at all during the game.

With Vidic missing a lot of the start of the season through injury I think he's been the second best centre back in the Premier League this season, only behind Vincent Kompany.

You need to get the contract sorted out as ASAP, as not only is he a vital player for Newcastle but I don't want you to sign Ashley Williams as the replacement :o

AMAZING!!! :D:D

I'm in the process of getting drunk to celebrate. I never ever thought we'd have it so easy. We were as good as United were poor. Ferdinand, Giggs and Rooney back. Didn't make one bit of difference. Love it!

Lindegaard in for De Gea. Wise choice. We just proved he wasn't invincible behind a dodgy defence.

Can't praise our boys enough tbh. Every single one was outstanding! Jonas being my MOM.

Gutted to be losing Ba now but he has given a brilliant last performance. Hopefully Senegal go out of the ACON at the group stages. Get him home safe and sound, please.

Oh, and Cabaye... WHAT A GOAL!! :D:D

Fabricio Coloccini - never fails to impress me. Fantastic again today and United didn't get the betting of Coloccini at all during the game.

With Vidic missing a lot of the start of the season through injury I think he's been the second best centre back in the Premier League this season' date=' only behind Vincent Kompany.

You need to get the contract sorted out as ASAP, as not only is he a vital player for Newcastle but I don't want you to sign Ashley Williams as the replacement :o[/quote']

Fully agree regarding Colocinni,classy in defence and so comfortable on the ball it's unbelievable,apparentely we've offered him a long term deal and that should be wrapped up this month,I know Liverpool are interested in him but we currently have a chance of finishing above them and his loved and adored here,not really sure why he would move tbh.

Didn't watch the game tonight as my internet's been terribly dodgy since the game started :rolleyes:,still from listening through Talksport it sounds like we've ran the game through Midfield and Ba absouletely battered the backline,and our defence sounded like it was back to it's best again which I'll attribute to having a fully fit back four and them playing in there proper positions.

If we can keep this team and add a centre half in January were looking very good for the second half of the season,just such a shame that Tiote and Ba have to go to the ACON now :o.

Ba did a little bit more running than usual but I still dislike him more than any other player in the squad' date=' EVEN PERCH! :eek: Seein as I'm a Welsh Newcastle fan, a player with that name should be my favourite don't you think? :P But, no, far from it.[/quote']

This quote was probably done a million times already but I always get a good laugh from it. :D

Anyway, it's nice to see Newcastle in a respectable position. Always liked them since Bobby Robson was appointed as manager. Good luck!

With Vidic missing a lot of the start of the season through injury I think he's been the second best centre back in the Premier League this season' date=' only behind[b'] Laurent Koscielny[/b].

You need to get the contract sorted out as ASAP, as not only is he a vital player for Newcastle but I don't want you to sign Ashley Williams as the replacement :o

Corrected. I know i keep harping on about him, and i apologise for it (well, i don't really) but i won't stop until the above gets the credit he deserves.

Well done on a fine performance, even though i was too busy losing 10-1 in a six a side match. It's unfortunate you're about to lose your main source of goals, that's what you get for having a one man team...

This quote was probably done a million times already but I always get a good laugh from it. :D

Anyway' date=' it's nice to see Newcastle in a respectable position. Always liked them since Bobby Robson was appointed as manager. Good luck![/quote']

Yes, but in my defence. I didn't realise Ba was in Ramadan for the first few weeks of the season and also in my defence I have since said how wrong I was about him... and some!

If Liam ever comes back to this thread then he will tell you I always shoot my mouth off about players and then later end up eating my words. I don't care doing so as long as Ba keeps being a superstar. :D

Cheers for bringing it back up though. :o:rolleyes:

Lovely result and really great performance, we just wouldn't let them play. :)

We really have to compound it now though by beating a poor Blackburn on Saturday as with this great start we should have an excellent chance of going very far in the Cup. ;)