Sign in to follow this  
Dai

Official Newcastle United Thread

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

Tough game today' date=' away to Fulham.

I would be happy with a draw. Obviously a win would be wonderful but being realistic, a draw would keep us moving forward.[/quote']

Yeah, definitely a tough game! I wish QPR and Blackburn had snapped up Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora already!

With Cabaye a doubt as well its going to be a big ask i think. I'd probably take a draw now.

Senegal play their first game tonight' date=' live on Eurosport UK at 9pm ! :D[/quote']

Didn't realise it was on Eurosport, cheers!

I'm almost scared to watch though incase one of them gets injured lol.

Who needs Demba Ba? WE GOT DANNY GUTHRIE! :D

What a strike!

Fantastic first half! We have been amazing! Don't rest on it lads. Keep at 'em!

Edit: As I write that, Santon lucky to stay on the pitch!

Fulham back in the game due to a penalty given for a challenge outside the area. :mad:

Edit: That terrible decision has changed the flow of the game. Our first half performance doesn't deserve this 2-1 scoreline. :(

Not going to say much. Too angry.

Fulham have been DUNG! We played them off the park, especially first half. 4 of their 5 goals were break-aways. 5 GOALS! FRUSTRATION is an understatement!

I actually don't understand what happened!?

We were so comfortable in the first half. I genuinely think this is one of those freak results like Spurs 1-5 City and United 8-2 Arsenal. It's the only way i can explain it because Fulham were absolutely dire!

I have never seen anything like it in my Life....

In first half at times we had 80% procession. Fulham totally awful.

Am still in a bit of shock its not as if fulham where amazing in the second half and put us under pressure.

The foul was outside the box that was clear. I guess the lineswoman boobs where bouncing in her face and block her view. (is the the same woman Jewel was talking about?)

It just seemed as if every ball fulham hoofed up the pitch ended up in a goal lol?

Danny goal stunning assist by Ben Arfa and a lovely solo effort him near the end. Hope Pardew doesn't think he was the problem all the goals seemed like bad decisions from official's or mistakes from defenders.

Two be fair Santon should have went but that might of helped us...

At lest I go go into work today and get no stick. All Liverpool supporters lol

I have never seen anything like it in my Life....

In first half at times we had 80% procession. Fulham totally awful.

Am still in a bit of shock its not as if fulham where amazing in the second half and put us under pressure.

The foul was outside the box that was clear. I guess the lineswoman boobs where bouncing in her face and block her view. (is the the same woman Jewel was talking about?)

It just seemed as if every ball fulham hoofed up the pitch ended up in a goal lol?

Danny goal stunning assist by Ben Arfa and a lovely solo effort him near the end. Hope Pardew doesn't think he was the problem all the goals seemed like bad decisions from official's or mistakes from defenders.

Two be fair Santon should have went but that might of helped us...

At lest I go go into work today and get no stick. All Liverpool supporters lol

Yeah. If we can take a few positives from the game it was that we outplayed Fulham. Simple as. They had 5 chances and scored 5 goals. What was the likelyhood of that? The three teams around us also lost so we move on and put this result behind us and try and progress in the Cup.

Can anyone help me or give me a little bit of info.

Turning 30 this march and thinking of heading over to Newcastle with the misses.

The weekend in question 17th march we play Norwich at home. How would one go about buying tickets for the game? Not sure how it all works because of season tickets or need a club membership etc.

Also is there any chance that match will be moved due to the FA cup? have to book flights and hotel and book time off work

Am just used to turning up to my local club (portadown) and paying at the turn-style lol

Can anyone help me or give me a little bit of info.

Turning 30 this march and thinking of heading over to Newcastle with the misses.

The weekend in question 17th march we play Norwich at home. How would one go about buying tickets for the game? Not sure how it all works because of season tickets or need a club membership etc.

Also is there any chance that match will be moved due to the FA cup? have to book flights and hotel and book time off work

Am just used to turning up to my local club (portadown) and paying at the turn-style lol

I think tickets for Norwich would probably go to general sale and you would be able to pick one up that way if you go to the tickets website. It won't be moved for TV but I think the FA Cup games of that round may be on that weekend so you will just have to wait and see unfortunately.

Also, I was at the Fulham game and I have never been more confident of three points at a football match. HOW WRONG WAS I!

I think tickets for Norwich would probably go to general sale and you would be able to pick one up that way if you go to the tickets website. It won't be moved for TV but I think the FA Cup games of that round may be on that weekend so you will just have to wait and see unfortunately.

Also' date=' I was at the Fulham game and I have never been more confident of three points at a football match. HOW WRONG WAS I![/quote']

Cheers just checked

•Sixth Round Proper - Saturday 17 March 2012

Say we got though and had a home tie how is FA cup tickets dealt with?

Cheers just checked

•Sixth Round Proper - Saturday 17 March 2012

Say we got though and had a home tie how is FA cup tickets dealt with?

Same as a normal league game but obviously there would not be as much demand unless it was a really big game. Would you be coming for over that match if it is a cup game?

Ba and Cisse could well play in our next game against Blackburn now that Senegal are knocked out of the African Cup of Nations.

Saw this earlier whilst watching the Barca game.

Never thought putting a status saying "Senegal Losing! 27 minutes until Demba's home!" would get so much attention lol.

I nearly creamed myself the other night when Cisse came on, skinned a couple of players and flicked it to the backpost for Demba to head into an empty net... Until Demba hit the bar :P

Same as a normal league game but obviously there would not be as much demand unless it was a really big game. Would you be coming for over that match if it is a cup game?

Don't mind am just itching to get over lol. Knowing my luck it will be an away tie or some that will sell out to regulars l

Saw this earlier whilst watching the Barca game.

Never thought putting a status saying "Senegal Losing! 27 minutes until Demba's home!" would get so much attention lol.

I nearly creamed myself the other night when Cisse came on' date=' skinned a couple of players and flicked it to the backpost for Demba to head into an empty net... Until Demba hit the bar :P[/quote']

Sort of watched the two matches. Cisse positional skills seems outstanding like ba's and you can see why he gets a lot of goals.

Mind you it was pretty dam hard to tell if he can play football last night lol Sengegal where playing in a swimming pool the amount of water last night that was on the pitch