Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly do not know where our points are going to come from, we need to pick up points desperately. Newcastle do not deserve to be where they are, no matter who you support yo can not say that Newc

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread northern rock are still continuing to sponsor newcastle?????? pretty sure adidas would have tried to keep newcastle as they've probably been a nice earner for them

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread I dont mind getting beat, you were the better side. But atleast buy a striker who can score some decent goals, like seriously

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

I'm actually more worried about our trip to St.James', than the Derby! Confident we can get a win against United, but I honestly don't see us beating you lot with the form you're in. Having said that, our record at St. James' is decent, we have always seemed to get three points, even when we were rubbish! The side Pardew has built is quality, considering how little it cost to build when compared to Chelsea and Spurs. Really hope you get into the top four, but go easy on us please. :D;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17810301

GGGAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A COMPLETE MUPPET!!!!

Go newcastle!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

sorry if its already been mentioned on here

Man makes bet with taxi driver in early season that Newcastle will not make top 4 which was a very realistic bet to make at the time.

Looks like man may lose said bet as Newcastle decide to put in one of their best seasons in 15 years.

Man says he is a man of his word and will 'pay up' if, as looks likely, Newcastle make top 4.

Man is a muppet:confused::confused::confused:

Not used to seeing us first on MOTD :P

So glad to see Cabaye getting the credit he deserves at last. MOTD were RAVING over him tonight...

"Cabaye's range of passing has to be admired greatly"

"Pass of the season from Yohan Cabaye"

"The best hour from a midfielder all season by Cabaye"

Reports in France that Romain Amalfitano (Morgan's younger brother) will join you from Reims in the summer on a free transfer.

How old is he? I expect a lot of young players to be making their way to the toon this summer after the clear out we having. A number of players have been told to find new clubs as the are not good enough.

Reports in France that Romain Amalfitano (Morgan's younger brother) will join you from Reims in the summer on a free transfer.

This is so strangely reported, that I don't yet buy it. L'Équipe reports that according to France Football Amalfitano has already signed for Newcastle, yet France Football says nothing about it. I don't quite understand, L'Équipe is a very reliable paper, but still...

According to the same source Amalfitano's contract ends by the summer, so most probably he is moving somewhere - which is too bad, because I would love to see him playing Ligue 1 with Reims next season. Reims does need him, but then again, it is understandable that he might not get another chance like this to move to bigger stage. Right now he can get contract that will make his living for unforeseeable future, so I understand if he does not prefer staying in Reims for much lesser money. It still is saddening that Reims will get nothing in exchange.

The big transfer rumour that i've heard in the past few days is that we're ready to move for Debuchy.

He's apparently told French press that he would turn down a move to United or Arsenal in order to join up with his best mate Cabaye at Newcastle.

He'd be an absolutely cracking buy if we could get him.

Other names mentioned are Douglas, Chedjou (another Lille player), Boudebouz, Yanga-Mbiwa (Again) and Knockaert.

This is so strangely reported' date=' that I don't yet buy it. L'Équipe reports that according to France Football Amalfitano has already signed for Newcastle, yet France Football says nothing about it. I don't quite understand, L'Équipe is a very reliable paper, but still...

According to the same source Amalfitano's contract ends by the summer, so most probably he is moving somewhere - which is too bad, because I would love to see him playing Ligue 1 with Reims next season. Reims does need him, but then again, it is understandable that he might not get another chance like this to move to bigger stage. Right now he can get contract that will make his living for unforeseeable future, so I understand if he does not prefer staying in Reims for much lesser money. It still is saddening that Reims will get nothing in exchange.[/quote']

Skysports are reporting it's a done deal also now but the player is refused to confirm the move.

Can you give us the low down on him?

Very worried now. I never even thought Chelsea would make it to the Champions League final. Also, when last night happened, as unbelievable as that was. I thought Real would brush Bayern aside, leaving me with a bit of hope that Real would chin Chelsea in the final for us.

NOW.... I really really think Chelsea will beat Bayern and make 4th spot a Europa League spot.:(

Very worried now. I never even thought Chelsea would make it to the Champions League final. Also' date=' when last night happened, as unbelievable as that was. I thought Real would brush Bayern aside, leaving me with a bit of hope that Real would chin Chelsea in the final for us.

NOW.... I really really think Chelsea will beat Bayern and make 4th spot a Europa League spot.:([/quote']

Have faith! Bayern are by far the better team! Ribery and Robben will terrorise their full backs.

The only worry is Drogba against a make shift defence.

Very worried now. I never even thought Chelsea would make it to the Champions League final. Also' date=' when last night happened, as unbelievable as that was. I thought Real would brush Bayern aside, leaving me with a bit of hope that Real would chin Chelsea in the final for us.

NOW.... I really really think Chelsea will beat Bayern and make 4th spot a Europa League spot.:([/quote']

Ribery against Bosingwa will be hilarious :P Really hope Bayern win for you lot though.

Would be typical of us to get 4th and still not bloody get CL lol :P

Still think Bayern will have enough though especially with Chelsea's obliterated defence. ;)

Bayern's defence will be depleted also. Not as significantly as Chelsea's but Van Buyten vs Drogba... HA!

Hmmm. Dunno what to say, I'd like Chelsea to win but then again that would mean either you lads or us are not gonna get CL. If Tottenham are to finish 4th that wouldn't be too bad, anyway that can predict 4th and 3rd place right is a genius atm, though I fancy Arsenal getting third:D

You've got to remember Dai it's in Munich and although the fans are supposed to get equal tickets, you know fine well Bayern fans will get their hands on the vast majority of them.

It'll be like an away game in an absolute cauldron with half of their team out suspended.

I have faith in Bayern :)

Do Newcastle United fans hate Villa lol ?

Just read a few articles on our season, and there are loads of comments ( for eg skysports ) where Newcastle fans saying they will actually celebrate if we go down, and want us to ?

Think there may of been a banner or something when you got relegated at VP ?? Anyone know?

You was always going to get some stick though :D:P

Bayern's defence will be depleted also. Not as significantly as Chelsea's but Van Buyten vs Drogba... HA!

Van Buyten will still be injured. My guess is that Tymoschuk (or how is it written) will play CB on Boateng's side. I'm much more worried about the right flank made of Rafinha-Robben (seen that Alaba being suspended Lahm is moved to LB and Rafinha brought in to replace him) playing against what will probably be a triangle of Cole-Lampard-Malouda exploiting Rafinha's "defending". Well' date=' yeah, from the opposite point of view, I can well understand Bosingwa trying to manage against Ribéry-supported-by-Lahm must look like giving a walkover to Bayern. In the middle, does Chelsea have [i']any[/i] CB's healthy and not suspended? My guess is that Müller will start behind Gomez and cause all kinds of trouble to the defenseless Chelsea.

To tie this to Newcastle somehow, I will yet note that Chelsea's game against Bayern has 0 effect to their Newcastle match or to their Premier League performances in general, unless they already start to prepare to that match and forget about the EPL, which I doubt a lot.