Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly do not know where our points are going to come from, we need to pick up points desperately. Newcastle do not deserve to be where they are, no matter who you support yo can not say that Newc

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread northern rock are still continuing to sponsor newcastle?????? pretty sure adidas would have tried to keep newcastle as they've probably been a nice earner for them

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread I dont mind getting beat, you were the better side. But atleast buy a striker who can score some decent goals, like seriously

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

Anyone think this is true and/or have info on the kid?

http://www.nufcblog.com/2012/04/27/newcastle-after-top-south-korean-forward/

kaZtnym0CHo

Remember him scoring against Chelsea in pre season two years back and at that time being seen as a big talent but then got injured, from what I've seen he looks like a very exciting player whos adaptable personally I think he'd be a good squad player for Newcastle at present if he was to join :)

Massive game for us today,quite frankly if we were to win today it'd heap massive pressure on both Spurs and Chelsea who play on Sunday,even though both of there games they should win on paper,also Arsenal have a tricky tie at the Britannia as well,I think if we can win our game today (I think it'll be a draw or Wigan win.) then on monday morning we'd be in a very strong position,I know it's taking a lot of factors into account,but if we can win we'd go into that Chelsea game knowing we could lose that and still be above them in the league with two fixtures remaining.

I know 4th may not be enough,but I still suspect Bayern will win in there own stadium in the Champions League final,and if Arsenal were to win today then they'd definitely get third IMO (I can't see us winning every game.),there's a lot if buts and maybes but I do think this is a pivotal week in us securing our Champions League place.

Howay the Lads!!!.

As I have said. I don't fear Wigan as much as you. Yes, they are much improved but they will play in such a style that suits our way of playing. Thus, playing into our hands. Just stuck money on Ba, Ben Arfa or Cisse to score first (11/2, 4/1 and 14/2 respectively). Overall, the bookies don't see this as a straight forward win for us either. We're 6/4, mainly because we're away.

Anywho. Its a massive game but I'm the confident one this week. (You watch us go and lose now... :o)

Tough game away to Wigan and much harder than Stoke one in that Wigan actually have enough to win but saying that because we know what we need I believe we'll get the job done. ;)

As for Spurs and Chelsea IF we did win I certainly wouldn't put it past both of them to drop points. Blackburn are far from awful and despite their current position will take great heart from what Norwich did there last game as well as QPR who are fighting too blocking them out. Chelsea's game is the bigger banker but they like Spurs aren't dead certs.

Either way I just hope we do the business this afternoon so I can enjoy watching those games 2moz, us dropping points would make them nasty viewing lol :o:p

If Wigan had finished like this all year they'd be challenging for the Champions League,obviously we've lost which I knew would happen,whilst Wigan has been the better team we've had some horrendous luck again like against Spurs and Fulham were they have scored from every signle shot they've had.

Of course Wigan deserve to be ahead and they've played some fantastic football and there's no way they should be a team fighting in a relegation battle,just think the scoreline is still a bit harsh tbh.

If Wigan had finished like this all year they'd be challenging for the Champions League' date='obviously we've lost which I knew would happen,whilst Wigan has been the better team we've had some horrendous luck again like against Spurs and Fulham were they have scored from every signle shot they've had.

Of course Wigan deserve to be ahead and they've played some fantastic football and there's no way they should be a team fighting in a relegation battle,just think the scoreline is still a bit harsh tbh.[/quote']

I don't think they have played that well. We've just been non-existant at the back. In other games we haven't been punished for it but today its different.

Didn't Newcastle have a perfectly good goal ruled out in that game?

Yes but they got two penalties that weren't' date=' a cheap red for Diaby, a free kick that wasn't that that led to Tiote's equaliser and he got all the small things wrong as well.

Every decision was correct. Bitterness is a terrible trait.

How can you say that? They weren't, they just weren't.

I don't think they have played that well. We've just been non-existant at the back. In other games we haven't been punished for it but today its different.

They've been the best side we've played away from home except City as far as I'm concerned (Spurs was bad luck and Fulham was just insanely unlucky.),Whilst I think we've been unlucky today as well there's been times where Wigan have demonstated superb passing ability and we haven't created much either.