Official Newcastle United Thread

Dai

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

If he goes there that's fine by me' date='not been sold to one of our direct rivals and simply put shows his moved for the money really,and Pardew just said the Spurs job doesn't interest him on BBC so that's good enough for me,I reckon Moyes will get it anyway.[/quote']

I know what Pardew said, also. But, put on the spot he wouldn't admit being interested, would he? Of course he's interested... A job back home in London. Anyway, I don't think Spurs would be looking at him.

Also reading articles on Chelsea wanting Ben Arfa and Tiote. Tiote has come out and said he's very happy in Newcastle, he's loving life with us. Good to hear. Nothing on Ben Arfa yet though... :(:o

Seeing as most of our players impressed, I'm not shocked at rumours. I just hope our players heads don't get turned by the interest shown in them.

I know what Pardew said' date=' also. But, put on the spot he wouldn't admit being interested, would he? Of course he's interested... A job back home in London. Anyway, I don't think Spurs would be looking at him.

Also reading articles on Chelsea wanting Ben Arfa and Tiote. Tiote has come out and said he's very happy in Newcastle, he's loving life with us. Good to hear. Nothing on Ben Arfa yet though... :(:o

Seeing as most of our players impressed, I'm not shocked at rumours. I just hope our players heads don't get turned by the interest shown in them.[/quote']

I think we'll have a base of Krul/Colo/Cisse next season and can't see any of them three leaving in the summer,as for the rest I think Ba is probably off,Tiote I don't have a clue about and Cabaye and Ben Arfa we'd be tempted to sell for the right offer,if Chelsea bid the £18 Million quoted this morning for Ben Arfa then he'll definitely be going there.

I suppose we'll wait and see for now anyway as most of these moves won't happen until after the Euros if there to happen at all.

Ahh well lest we know no one apart from Ba will be going for cheap :D

Can't see Pardew jumping ship. Looks like spurs are about to go through cuts and restructuring to me. Newcastle already past that phase and are now searching the globe for the best talent to flog on for massive prices.

Lest we getting a good ride along the way and some nice football!! and Europe!!

rumors on the go again that Mathieu Debuchy does indeed want to join us.

Ahh well lest we know no one apart from Ba will be going for cheap :D

Can't see Pardew jumping ship. Looks like spurs are about to go through cuts and restructuring to me. Newcastle already past that phase and are now searching the globe for the best talent to flog on for massive prices.

Lest we getting a good ride along the way and some nice football!! and Europe!!

rumors on the go again that Mathieu Debuchy does indeed want to join us.

Yeah, Debuchy has told Cabaye that he wants to join him at Newcastle. But, I have also read that he wants to wait until the end of the Euro's to decide his future. Slightly contradicting...

Yeah' date=' Debuchy has told Cabaye that he wants to join him at Newcastle. But, I have also read that he wants to wait until the end of the Euro's to decide his future. Slightly contradicting...[/quote']

Few places where reported yesterday that he has been offered a contract and set to sign it after the Euros. Hope it's true.

Debuchy hasn't been as good tonight as he was against England but I still want him at Newcastle. He looks assured on the ball and good enough defensively to improve our defence (Not very hard, I know :P).

I also like Marvin Martin but I think the price would be an issue.

If you could get Debuchy and Luuk De Jong then that would be a massive, massive boost for next season. It would boost your attacking options, plus De Jong and Cisse up top may well be the top scoring partnership in the league :P

I also like Marvin Martin but I think the price would be an issue.

I read that Martin had signed an agreement with Lille, as they needed a Hazard replacement?

So, next season we start at home to Tottenham. I don't think when you play who is a massive factor. Granted, if we didn't have such a tough run in last season then we could have mounted a serious CL effort but never mind.

Transfer talk gone a bit quiet for now. Not sure what I'm expecting, but I expect something. :P

Oooooooooh' date=' exciting!!![/quote']

He also said this on his Twitter account.

17 Jun Mathieu Debuchy Mathieu Debuchy ‏@MathieuDebuchy

#nufc #newcastleunited

Doesn't have official verication with the blue tick,but a lot of accounts don't and that doesn't mean the account isn't legitmate.

£13 Millions worth of potential bids in a day? has Mike Ashley got hammered :P.

Indeed. We watched Jong for a fews year now :D

Would not be surprised if Ba is set to leave the club.

Ba out Jong in

Simpson out Debuchy in

Really like Ba but it would be a smart move. You cant really blame Ba he might wake up one day and be in to much pain to kick a football. All I can say is Newcastle covered them selfs well in his contract. (A short window where we would make a few bob. Think he cost us 4-5mil in fees)

Anything under 10m for Debuchy will be a complete and utter steal. He owned Ashley Cole in the game against England.

He merked him blud. :D

Would happily hijack Toon's bid for him, under £15m would be a bargain for any team. Cracking player.

Hopefully not too much more required.
'But I do believe that Newcastle have faxed an offer of £4million - but they must have the wrong player' date=''[/quote']

What the Lille boss has said about the offer, looks like £4million is a long way off their valuation of the player.

You many need to look at some other alternatives he if comes to be too expensive, one RB that has impressed me is Gebre Selassie of the Czech Republic, I don't believe he'd cost too much considering he's at Czech club Liberac.

Pretty stupid to start with a high bid? Start very low then go up :P

Player power he wants to come to us for family reason. He has a clause in his contract also if he sold for lower than 8m euro he gets a fee. Would not be surprised if he signs for around 6-7 million.

Heck they wanted 18million for pappis when we first asked look what we got him for :)

Pretty stupid to start with a high bid? Start very low then go up :P

Not stupid. Just insulting. Got 3 more years contract and first team player for NT. It is just insulting. :o

Not as insulting as 8M for De Jong :P

At least De Jong is not first eleven in his NT squad. :)