Official Newcastle United Thread

Dai

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

where did you get that from bigpig?

Skyports. I think bolton has also put in a new bid.

Am feeling a lot more positive today. Mancity was finally the hit to the head Mike needed to realise we in trouble.

If we go down it is all his and Wise's fault as Wise has full control of transfers that's has got us into this problem.

I have a feeling we get a few more players that know how to battle over the weekend

Nolan set to sign today I think after his medical

Talor would be no more than 1 mil as he is out of contract in the summer!!

Am happy for now

Im not sure if he is anymore. Nolan doesnt seem like someone he would go for. He is defo in charge of the academy signings and he is doing a good job with that.

I still think he is after all Mike backed Wise over KK so in a way it still there fault not fixing this problem in the summer. and few milliosn on xisco.....

Apparently we have agreed a fee for Ryan Taylor (the one who always scores against us) so there is another scouser ;)

Had great potential at Tranmere this kid but hasn't quite lived up to it at Wigan (not to say he's been bad). Hopefully Newcastle will be the place for this lad to shine because I really think he can BUT Newcastle don't exactly have the best record with defenders :D

I think this is a good move for Nolan' date=' but Nolan has had the potential to be better than he is in my opinion.[/quote']

True, it seemed a couple of years ago when he was scoring freely for Bolton he might go into the stratosphere but alas it didn't happen. He definitely deserved an England cap back then and it was criminal he didn't get one. I imagine that would have demoralised him greatly and maybe that was part of his 'downfall'. He seemed to stagnate at Bolton and their drop in form coincided with his (chicken and egg, anyone?). I can imagine Newcastle providing him with added zeal and the Toon Army are going to try their hardest I imagine. At £4mil you can't seem to go wrong and it seems like the first common sense transfer Newcastle have made in years.

as bigpig said i think mike had a wake up call and realised we finally really need to invest in the team' date='im happy with the signings made even if we sell nzogbia nd given to finance it.[/quote']

I can't see Kinnear letting N'Zogbia go over an incorrect pronounciation of his name, he will sit him down and tell him ur staying and if u don't play ur fined.

I can't see Kinnear letting N'Zogbia go over an incorrect pronounciation of his name' date=' he will sit him down and tell him ur staying and if u don't play ur fined.[/quote']

IMO N'Zogbia reaction to the mispronunciation of his name was a bit too exaggerated. Personally i don't see anything wrong in someone pronouncing a name (that to unintentionally). Plus it is a proper noun, a little variation in pronunciation is allowed. :P:)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

IMO N'Zogbia reaction to the mispronunciation of his name was a bit too exaggerated. Personally i don't see anything wrong in someone pronouncing a name (that to unintentionally). Plus it is a proper noun' date=' a little variation in pronunciation is allowed. :P:)[/quote']

In Kinnear's first interview as Newcastle manager, he pronounced Geremi as 'Jeremiah'. Did he walk off in a huff ? Personally, I think N'Zogbia wanted to leave anyway, and this proved a decent excuse.

In Kinnear's first interview as Newcastle manager' date=' he pronounced Geremi as 'Jeremiah'. Did he walk off in a huff ? Personally, I think N'Zogbia wanted to leave anyway, and this proved a decent excuse.[/quote']

Nothing about this excuse is decent. Get rid of him, he's a discgrace.

Guest TOM_HEMY

I agree n'zogbia ca go, I mean when i first saw we signed him i thought he was called n'zogia alot of footballers names are hard to pronounce and in kinnears first interveiw he had onloy been at the club about 3 days so get rid of n'zogbia we have nolan now bring in ebonda or what ever his name is and 1 more mid/striker we will be sorted.