Official Newcastle United Thread

Dai

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

Gutless' date=' spineless, clueless, pathetic. Any others?

One of the worst performances I've [i']ever[/i] seen a Newcastle side give.

I wasn't there but there was a lot of anger in the stands today, a lot!

I think that Pardew/Ashley reckoning is upon us.

Who would want to work under the buffoon?

Pardew outclassed today again by Poyet.

Lesson today: A million long balls is beaten by simple passing and runing.

Jealous. How many of us where crying for Poyet to be our manager when he was sacked?

Not surprised' date=' imagine the fan reaction from that :eek: , there would have been a proper riot[/quote']

There was a guy with some really good info at the weekend. He nearly always right with transfer info

He mentioned about the internal power struggle and something was going to give over the weekend. Both wanted Pardew to go. Pardew wont walk. Joe wanted the job. Mike dint want Joe as manager.

He also mentioned that Mike does indeed want to sell the club even at a loss but he is prepared to sell our best players and slowly recoup some money. If a sell does not happen soon.

Kinnear's resigned.

Cue celebrations in the streets.

YES! Wait' date=' what job did he do to resign from? :rolleyes:

I have feeling Pardew is soon to go also.

Rumors where Joe wanted Mike to sack him and take over himself but Mike dint want him as manager.

I thought Pardew would be sacked after the third derby defeat in a row. He won't resign though, he's said that before. (You watch him resign by the end of the day :P )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FallenAngel

been reading the stories about Vince Mcmahon being interested in buying newcastle, is this as much rubbish as it sounds - or does anyone know something that makes it seem possible

been reading the stories about Vince Mcmahon being interested in buying newcastle' date=' is this as much rubbish as it sounds - or does anyone know something that makes it seem possible[/quote']

It's been a rumour for about a year now, but it's resurfaced this week off the back of our current 'crisis' at the club.

Jokes aside - Vince is a very good businessman, far better than Ashley. He's turned WWE from nothing into a billion dollar business and everything he's done with WWE has been for the fans.

He also had a real feud with Kroenke (Arsenals owner) over an arena booking in Denver once. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys seen a "Newcastle player" in Bigirimana? Is he going to make it or is he going to filter out as another Gosling?

He's been injured mate. He's definitely got talent and if he was fit, I'd suspect he'd be getting some sub appearances this season.

Whether he'll ever break into the first team and displace Tiote, Sissoko or Anita is another question though. I cannot see Pardew ever having the balls to drop Tiote or Sissoko and i suspect Anita is only going to get better now that he's replaced Cabaye.

I do like Bigi though. He's a really good kid as well - Not that that counts for much. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...