Official Newcastle United Thread

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

then that gap will be vanished when we lost to arsenal' date='chelsea,and man utd[/b'] this game keeps our heads above water for a while which is exactly what we need for now, if we can manage get to 4 points from these 4 games id be absouletely delighted as our last 6 games are winnable except villa then again who knows.

Sorry i don't normally but can you please improve your english, it makes it hard to read fluently.

Also the way Arsenal and Chelsea are playing recently we have a fair chance of getin a draw against them, granted the scum will probably turn us over but that's a given anyway.

I don't know if anyone who posts on this thread ever goes to Newcastle games, but we arn't actually playing that bad, just too many draws at home really.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly do not know where our points are going to come from, we need to pick up points desperately. Newcastle do not deserve to be where they are, no matter who you support yo can not say that Newc

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread northern rock are still continuing to sponsor newcastle?????? pretty sure adidas would have tried to keep newcastle as they've probably been a nice earner for them

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread I dont mind getting beat, you were the better side. But atleast buy a striker who can score some decent goals, like seriously

Guest TOM_HEMY

Firstly i'll reply to this' date=' are you actually a Newcastle fan :eek::confused: , we have won away from home !!!!, [/quote']

Yes I am a Newcastle fan and I am ecstatic that we actually won AWAY FROM HOME but I watched the match and we nearly threw it away about 5 times in the second half and that's our problem we need consistent performances throughout games.

oo R.Taloy seem to strike the ball very well i can see him getting goals for us and setting up a lot.

on a lot of other forums i see people slagging off sideshow bob even the fault of the goals where s.taylor (two close to forwards and fell on his ****)/bassong(was asleep can't see how he was beat to that ball). I just think the lad needs a break he seems a nervous wreck and I still say he a top defender on his day he prob saved us a goal with his stop so hopefully that will give him a little boosts.

Nicky butt bad again. duff played well though

Newcastle will try to tempt Sunderland midfielder Kieran Richardson to join them by offering him a double-your-salary deal, worth £60,000 per week. (News of the World)

Had to laff never in a million years would we offer 60k for new signings with our current wage bill.....

what utter tosh.

BTW anyone else boycotting papers? not bought one of the big ones for nearly year now due to the lies and **** they print only buy the local one for jobs and local news etc

oo R.Taloy seem to strike the ball very well i can see him getting goals for us and setting up a lot.

on a lot of other forums i see people slagging off sideshow bob even the fault of the goals where s.taylor (two close to forwards and fell on his ****)/bassong(was asleep can't see how he was beat to that ball). I just think the lad needs a break he seems a nervous wreck and I still say he a top defender on his day he prob saved us a goal with his stop so hopefully that will give him a little boosts.

Nicky butt bad again. duff played well though

I was right behind the goal when Taylor slipped definitly not Colocinni's fault, and i also seen him make a great sliding tackle to block a shot and win the ball, he had a pretty good game tbh.

Sorry i don't normally but can you please improve your english' date=' it makes it hard to read fluently.

Also the way Arsenal and Chelsea are playing recently we have a fair chance of getin a draw against them, granted the scum will probably turn us over but that's a given anyway.

I don't know if anyone who posts on this thread ever goes to Newcastle games, but we arn't actually playing that bad, just too many draws at home really.[/quote']

sorry it was a typo it was meant to say when we lose to man utd,arsenal and chelsea. We have a chance of a draw against chelsea as scolari doesnt have a clue what his doing the only reason they started well was because steve clarke was still there,unfortunately i cant see us picking up any points in the other three games

sorry it was a typo it was meant to say when we lose to man utd' date='arsenal and chelsea. We have a chance of a draw against chelsea as scolari doesnt have a clue what his doing the only reason they started well was because steve clarke was still there,unfortunately i cant see us picking up any points in the other three games[/quote']

I watched the Arsenal game yesturday and yes they played ok but not good enough to beat a poor spurs side, and we will be a tougher task at St James' specially, since last season when they went ahead early and we thought bak superbly to get a point.

apparently that Kazenga Lua Lua is going to be in the starting 11 in the game against Everton' date=' it will be good to see what he's really like.[/quote']

LMFHAO, no offence mate but i can seriously not see him getting a starting place, he might be doin good in the reserves but while we're fighting relegation we can't risk youth players. Especially against a good team in Everton.

LMFHAO' date=' no offence mate but i can seriously not see him getting a starting place, he might be doin good in the reserves but while we're fighting relegation we can't risk youth players. Especially against a good team in Everton.[/quote']

Didnt Carroll or whatever his name is play up front? He is quite young, I think. You lot should stay up easy this season, all it will take is a couple of wins because of the state the table is in at the moment. ;)

newcastle don't have any luck do they' date=' the first bit of real stabilty they have since Keegans first stint and Joe goes down with his heart problems again[/quote']

It is a shame that we will probably to make another manager change but this was always as risk with his previous heart problems. Get well soon Joe :(

Nah, we ain't lucky like you Liverpool fans, we miss out on it all... Its spread between you and the scum...

I think he should resign, there needs to be a quick decision too, if we are getting in a replacement, it needs to be now!! So we can, AGAIN, try and work towards stability...

Nah' date=' we ain't lucky like you Liverpool fans, we miss out on it all... Its spread between you and the scum...

I think he should resign, there needs to be a quick decision too, if we are getting in a replacement, it needs to be now!! So we can, AGAIN, try and work towards stability...[/quote']

lol you can hardly say we are lucky in the stabilty stakes, we just tend to stick by managers a bit longer than most, which is a good thing I think, I dont think its rocket science to look and see us, Man Utd, Aresnal and Everton all who have stuck by managers and getting through instabilty off the pitch at board level, which is what it looks like is half of Newcastles problem

lol you can hardly say we are lucky in the stabilty stakes' date=' we just tend to stick by managers a bit longer than most, which is a good thing I think, I dont think its rocket science to look and see us, Man Utd, Aresnal and Everton all who have stuck by managers and getting through instabilty off the pitch at board level, which is what it looks like is half of Newcastles problem[/quote']

There have some very bad appointments made though lol which din't help matters

Anyone seen the rich ist we are still in the top 20....

Just goes to show how mismanaged from the very top for years....

Real Madrid, Spain, €365.8 million

2. Manchester United, England, €324.8 million.

3. Barcelona, Spain, €308.8 million.

4. Bayern Munich, Germany, €295.3 million.

5. Chelsea, England, €268.9 million.

6. Arsenal, England, €264.4 million.

7. Liverpool, England, €210.9 million.

8. AC Milan, Italy, €209.5 million.

9. AS Roma, Italy, €175.4 million.

10. Inter Milan, Italy, €172.9 million.

11. Juventus, Italy, €167.5 million.

12. Lyon, France, €155.7 million.

13. Schalke, Germany, €148.4 million.

14. Tottenham, England, €145 million.

15. Hamburg, Germany, 127.9 million.

16. Marseille, France, €126.8 million.

17. Newcastle, England, €125.6 million.

18. Stuttgart, Germany, €111.5 million.

19. Fenerbahce, Turkey, €111.3 million.

20. Manchester City, England, €104 million.