Official Newcastle United Thread

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

Back in the relegation zone. Hull are level with Bolton.

GET GUTIERREZ OFF THE PITCH. He is flipping useless!!!!

Goal disallowed too for Nolan blocking goalkeeper.. We have started the second half well but need a goal! Really need a point here today, although, the way Villa are playing we might be able to get something next week.

COME ON BOLTON! :o

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly do not know where our points are going to come from, we need to pick up points desperately. Newcastle do not deserve to be where they are, no matter who you support yo can not say that Newc

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread northern rock are still continuing to sponsor newcastle?????? pretty sure adidas would have tried to keep newcastle as they've probably been a nice earner for them

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread I dont mind getting beat, you were the better side. But atleast buy a striker who can score some decent goals, like seriously

Didn't know where to post this so posting it here

Jaskelinen may have kept NUFC in the prem. Brilliant save after Barmby had hit the post.

I heard about that.

Schwarzer is doing more to stop up getting out of the relegation zone.

I really hope that United don't throw the game next wek, not purposely, but I hope the youngsters that Fergie puts out will do the job and beat Hull.

We still need a point against Villa but hey. :rolleyes:

I wasn't geting too far ahead of myself when we beat Boro. I think we will go down as Villa will beat us next week. :(

I heard about that.

Schwarzer is doing more to stop up getting out of the relegation zone.

I really hope that United don't throw the game next wek' date=' not purposely, but I hope the youngsters that Fergie puts out will do the job and beat Hull.

We still need a point against Villa but hey. :rolleyes:

I wasn't geting too far ahead of myself when we beat Boro. I think we will go down as Villa will beat us next week. :([/quote']

fergie cant play his youngsters as theres a rule that he has to play his strongest team available....

still think were down though

What rule? Looool He can play whatever team he wants and it will be his 2nd string team of course.

Beat me to it....lol

People always complain about weakened sides but Man United have earnt the right to pick whatever team they want - the youngsters will have a point to prove to Fergie anyway

What rule? Looool He can play whatever team he wants and it will be his 2nd string team of course.

I'm not too bothered as your second string would probably be good enough for a top 4 finish over a season too. :P

I wasn't aware of any rule either. A team can play whatever team they want to, I thought.

Massive game today and we couldn't get the result, IMO we had to win today or at least draw, but now we are as good as down. We got beat 4-1 last year so will probably 5-1 this year now we are without Bassong who is our best player and a quality defender.

Also now we will have to play side-show Bob, GULP, next sunday is gonna be dark day in Newcastle's history. :(

I'm not too bothered as your second string would probably be good enough for a top 4 finish over a season too. :P

I wasn't aware of any rule either. A team can play whatever team they want to' date=' I thought.[/quote']

Yeah I agree lol Or 2nd team is still better than Hull. Just wondering what it might be... Foster - Rafael - Evans - Neville - Fabio (injured) - Nani - Gibson - Fletcher (:() - ?? - Welbeck - Macheda

I don't think we should bother risking any players who might play a part in Rome. Even ones who'll probably be benched (Scholes, Giggs, Tevez).

I'd rather Newcastle stay up tbh, would be much better than a mickey mouse club like Hull.

Yeah I agree lol Or 2nd team is still better than Hull. Just wondering what it might be... Foster - Rafael - Evans - Neville - Fabio (injured) - Nani - Gibson - Fletcher (:() - ?? - Welbeck - Macheda

I don't think we should bother risking any players who might play a part in Rome. Even ones who'll probably be benched (Scholes' date=' Giggs, Tevez).

I'd rather Newcastle stay up tbh, would be much better than a mickey mouse club like Hull.[/quote']

Fabio played for the reserves so he should be ok.

And we might get to see the in form Tosic

I don't think we should bother risking any players who might play a part in Rome. Even ones who'll probably be benched (Scholes' date=' Giggs, Tevez).

[b']I'd rather Newcastle stay up tbh, would be much better than a mickey mouse club like Hull[/b].

You sure you haven't got those two names mixed up mate? :P

Was thinking the scousers.. But now you mention it the Geordies might just pinch it.

Don't see how Liverpool even come close tbh.....

I can see Hull losing to Man Utd so it's pretty much down to Newcastle - be strong and snatch a draw against Villa and stay up - don't and get relegated. Villa have limped towards the finish line so i think Newcastle have a good chance...

Out of curiosity what gives you the idea that Newcastle have deluded fans? On the match i think we were unlucky not to get at least a point. For a top 7 team Fulham were poor and i dont think they deserved to win. If they played like that against better teams they would get hammered.

Out of curiosity what gives you the idea that Newcastle have deluded fans? On the match i think we were unlucky not to get at least a point. For a top 7 team Fulham were poor and i dont think they deserved to win. If they played like that against better teams they would get hammered.

We are deluded for trying to have faith and expect our team to play well, I think.

Every other teams supporters do it, but we are the ones that are deluded for it... :rolleyes:

We are deluded for trying to have faith and expect our team to play well' date=' I think.

Every other teams supporters do it, but we are the ones that are deluded for it... :rolleyes:[/quote']

No Dai they are deluded because they seem to think that Newcastle are one of English footballs powerhouse clubs despite the fact they have won nothing meaningful since 1955.....

That and they seem to think that former heroes will get them out of any jam they find themselves in and have zero patience with anyone from the outside (Allardyce being the prime example)

This isn't aimed at you btw - but the geordie nation is full of idiots - sorry :o

Fulham are hard working, organised and they know how to win. Who cares how they play - if Newcastle had those qualities they wouldn't be in this mess.

They were "poor" and still beat you - says a lot no?

No Dai they are deluded because they seem to think that Newcastle are one of English footballs powerhouse clubs despite the fact they have won nothing meaningful since 1955.....

We don't think we are a powerhouse any more' date=' and haven't been for a while. We think we are a big club and thats it. We as in, the Newcastle supporters on here. I think that most of us think like this now.

That and they seem to think that former heroes will get them out of any jam they find themselves in and have zero patience with anyone from the outside (Allardyce being the prime example)

This isn't aimed at you btw - but the geordie nation is full of idiots - sorry :o

Thats the clubs doing and the fact that the most of us want actual managers that have done something rather than these heroes means that calling the fans over for that is silly.

I know i'm not speaking for all of us, but the most of us have wised up asnd realized we are not the team we were under Keegan, the first time.

Fulham are hard working' date=' organised and they know how to win. Who cares how they play - if Newcastle had those qualities they wouldn't be in this mess.

They were "poor" and still beat you - says a lot no?[/quote']

Fulham know how to get a result thus where they are in the league.

People under-estimate them and overlook their great ability to pass the ball around. I'm glad it was only 1-0 today, apart from the fact that we missed so many chances. Schwarzer was outstanding.

We know we are poor Jack, mate. All the teams in the top half could have a very bad off day and still beat us with ease. :(

Out of curiosity what gives you the idea that Newcastle have deluded fans?

its the fans who think that newcastle are one of the biggest clubs in england which make people think all newcastle fans are deluded as they are the ones who get the facetime on sky sports/talksport/5 live etc. like the old fella who said after SBR got fired that newcastle were one of the 3 biggest clubs in the world