Official Newcastle United Thread

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread

Your bang on there mate. At least now the wanna bs will leave.

There just no room for these idiots' date=' there the reason newcastle are on the way down

Hopefully idiots like Ashley and wise will go too.

Hate to say it but this day has been inevatable since Sir Bobby Robson's departure[/quote']

I would not object to Ashley staying if he was prepared to get us back up into the PL. His only mistake has been appointing people who do not have a clue what they are doing in a football club. Dennis Wise, Derek Llambias, Jeff Vetere etc.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly do not know where our points are going to come from, we need to pick up points desperately. Newcastle do not deserve to be where they are, no matter who you support yo can not say that Newc

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread northern rock are still continuing to sponsor newcastle?????? pretty sure adidas would have tried to keep newcastle as they've probably been a nice earner for them

Re: Official Newcastle Utd thread I dont mind getting beat, you were the better side. But atleast buy a striker who can score some decent goals, like seriously

I would not object to Ashley staying if he was prepared to get us back up into the PL. His only mistake has been appointing people who do not have a clue what they are doing in a football club. Dennis Wise' date=' Derek Llambias, Jeff Vetere etc.[/quote']

In my eyes hes using/was using United to earn money....the wrong reason to be in football.

He was happy to begin with, but when financially United started going balls up he tryed to sell up, the team was in free-fall since that. He never really gave the managers a chance, and hasnt really put in much in transfer seasons?

He'll probably stay on next season but as soon as toon get back up hell try sell....watch

In my eyes hes using/was using United to earn money....the wrong reason to be in football.

apparently his original plan was to clear up some of the debts and sell it on to some arabs or americans within a year, but the credit crunch and the mess that he created at newcastle put paid to that

What you on about mate?

Real fans support the club' date=' and "hehehehe i support united so every1 else is rubbish hehehehe" is not the mentality i have.

I just don't like LOLcastle, simple.[/quote']

You could at least have some decency. Our club is called Newcastle United not 'LOLcastle'.

What you on about mate?

Real fans support the club' date=' and "hehehehe i support united so every1 else is rubbish hehehehe" is not the mentality i have.

I just don't like LOLcastle, simple.[/quote']

Your not a football fan simple, I dont like newcastle particually. But its still going to be interesting to see how they do next season.

And even if you dont like Newcastle, dont go round annoying people on forum, very childish mate

He was happy to begin with' date=' but when financially United started going balls up he tryed to sell up, the team was in free-fall since that. He never really gave the managers a chance, and hasnt really put in much in transfer seasons?

He'll probably stay on next season but as soon as toon get back up hell try sell....watch[/quote']

I dont mind him selling if he gets us back up as he will have undone all the mess he created.

apparently his original plan was to clear up some of the debts and sell it on to some arabs or americans within a year' date=' but the credit crunch and the mess that he created at newcastle put paid to that[/quote']

Money Making, thats all he was interested in. He bought it for what 150mil was it?

Sepnt something like 80 to clear up debts and bring in afew players and then tryed selling it for 330 :eek:

All he did in his time there was, hire and fire afew managers, which achived nothing but an unstable team and hire Dennis Wise (Tosspot of the year 2009)

I dont mind him selling if he gets us back up as he will have undone all the mess he created.

I suppose, I hope he sells now though, hopefully a newcastle fan would buy them and do things properly then when they do return to prem theyll have a good chance of staying there.

What do you think theyll do manager wise?

Wow' date=' now your saying i'm not a football fan?

Annoying people?

You should of seen when Man United lost to Liverpool 4-1 and us Man United fans were getting slaughtered on here and let's not forgot about when we lost to Everton in the FA Cup Semi-Final, i'm just getting a little bit of revenge and Dai's sig ****** me off evertime i read it lol.

Your taking my jokes very seriously and that's annoying me,

Chill.[/quote']

Just not the time mate.

Through the day i wouldnt have a word to say :D

Money Making' date=' thats all he was interested in. He bought it for what 150mil was it?

Sepnt something like 80 to clear up debts and bring in afew players and then tryed selling it for 330 :eek:

All he did in his time there was, hire and fire afew managers, which achived nothing but an unstable team and hire Dennis Wise (Tosspot of the year 2009)

I suppose, I hope he sells now though, hopefully a newcastle fan would buy them and do things properly then when they do return to prem theyll have a good chance of staying there.

What do you think theyll do manager wise?[/quote']

I hope Shearer will stay on but its anyone's guess. On a Newcastle fan taking over Freddy Sheperd is meant to be interested in buying us on the cheap but i hope he doesnt get us back. He is only interested in lining his own pockets. My dad knows someone who lives nextdoor to the Sheperd's and they cheered the Villa goal. This is someone is from Newcastle and he is cheering on Villa's goal which relegated his home town team. The man is a horrible piece of filth.

I hope Shearer will stay on but its anyone's guess. On a Newcastle fan taking over Freddy Sheperd is meant to be interested in buying us on the cheap but i hope he doesnt get us back. He is only interested in lining his own pockets. My dad knows someone who lives nextdoor to the Sheperd's and they cheered the Villa goal. This is someone is from Newcastle and he is cheering on Villa's goal which relegated his home town team. The man is a horrible piece of filth.

I dont think shearer will be any good as manager. Needs to go and get some expierience first. end of the day look at southgate.

You can even look at Shearer, what was it 8games 1 win?

I think he should maybe be assistant manager to an expierienced manager for afew years first.

I dont think shearer will be any good as manager. Needs to go and get some expierience first. end of the day look at southgate.

You can even look at Shearer' date=' what was it 8games 1 win?

I think he should maybe be assistant manager to an expierienced manager for afew years first.[/quote']

He got 5 points from 8 games which i think is a decent return if you consider how poor our squad is. Time will tell if he will make a good manager but i think he will whether it be at Newcastle or some other club.

He got 5 points from 8 games which i think is a decent return if you consider how poor our squad is. Time will tell if he will make a good manager but i think he will whether it be at Newcastle or some other club.

Yh thats like 5points from a possible 24. But still i suppose your right, poor team

Im looking forward to newcastle next season, who theyll sign and how theyll phase out in CCC. The commentators were saying the may move stadium. Why would they leave st james?

Yh thats like 5points from a possible 24. But still i suppose your right' date=' poor team

Im looking forward to newcastle next season, who theyll sign and how theyll phase out in CCC. The commentators were saying the may move stadium. Why would they leave st james?[/quote']

Cant possibly think why. I know there are plans in place to close off level 7 to save costs on policing, stewarding and the staff who would work in that area. Also no idea where we would move to either. :confused: On how well we will do, we will be the team everyone wants to beat so its going to be a hard season. It will be easier for West Brom as they have done this before and the pressure is off them because of what i said about everyone wanting to beat Newcastle.

Wow' date=' now your saying i'm not a football fan?

Annoying people?

You should of seen when Man United lost to Liverpool 4-1 and us Man United fans were getting slaughtered on here and let's not forgot about when we lost to Everton in the FA Cup Semi-Final, i'm just getting a little bit of revenge and Dai's sig ****** me off evertime i read it lol.

Your taking my jokes very seriously and that's annoying me,

Chill.[/quote']

Yep but you will find most threads where fans take the mick out of each other and get round to the team /player bashing etc are on the hundreds of other threads on forum of Man U/Lfc etc .

You got slaughtered on the match thread that was started on your game at OT but you will find all the official threads and yours included are watched over and tried to be kept and given the respect they deserve for the fans of the club .

An offical supporters thread is for the fans of these clubs on forum to discuss their club ,others can post on them but not to just riducule and spoil them .

You want to make a thread titled " Are Newcastle to big a club to be in championship "

Then you can all put your views with all your mick taking on it and nothing will be said unless it gets to a personal basis of member v member .

But official threads need to be given the respect for the clubs and fans .

Any other thread on the club or players fans will have to be big enough to take the puns and slating etc or just stay of them and keep to the offical threads .:)

Guys am gutted but not really disapointed tbh

We have got worse and worse over the past 7 years, full of players who don't care who are just there to pick up a paycheck then go home.

Our wage bill was was something like 75% of our income and was geting worse instead of better.

This is the only way we could fix this problem and it was a huge one.

It be a very interesting pre-season

Personal I cant wait to see the back of Owen. Who will he go to? He going to have to take a 50% paycut but what clubs is willing to pay 50k a week for him to sit on the bench injured for most of the season?

Barton on 50k cant wait to see the back of him.

Only real players I would like to see stay is Harper, Nolan, Guthrie and Beye or S.Talyor a spell in the lower league might do him good.

Only ****** thing for me is one of my mates supports leeds shame they dint go up !!

Going down is awful i know' date=' but the worst thing now is we have to wait like 2 months before anything starts happening, and the only thing to fill it is cricket.....:([/quote']

The confederations cup is on this summer on the BBC and Brazil are in so we can watch them! :D Some good football at last!

I hope we can keep hold of Bassong but i doubt it. :( Him and Taylor would be a good partnership. We will need at least 2 new strikers to replace Owen and Viduka who will leave now. Also i would play Forster or Krul in pre season as Harper is really not good enough. His kicking is so bad. He kicked the ball out of touch instead of just hoofing it towards Viduka. :confused: Plus the fact he is a midget and cant claim crosses. Anyone else coming back next season?

Football never really goes away - June & July has the U21 championships' date=' Confederations Cup, as well as all the pre-season tournaments.

and the cricket, tennis, f1 and golf, all of which i enjoy anyway.....and all the transfer gossip.

Happy days B)[/quote']

Transfer gossip is not good when its about all your best players going (how good they actually are is debatable). :( Hope they all get their moves because they have been rubbish for us. If anyone signs Nicky Butt it will be the biggest mistake they have ever made.

Transfer gossip is not good when its about all your best players going (how good they actually are is debatable). :( Hope they all get their moves because they have been rubbish for us. If anyone signs Nicky Butt it will be the biggest mistake they have ever made.

Rubbish - Butt is one of very few players who has done you a solid job over the last 3 years....and like you say given that most of them got you relegated without so much as a fight you should be pleased to see the back of them

Rubbish - Butt is one of very few players who has done you a solid job over the last 3 years....and like you say given that most of them got you relegated without so much as a fight you should be pleased to see the back of them

Do you watch Newcastle? I have a season ticket and go to a majority of away games and Nicky Butt has been one of the worst players this season. He has gave away something like 5 penalties this season. He passes without looking so the ball goes out of play and is too slow to do a job in defensive midfield. He might be better in a side better than us but when you are in a relegation battle you need your experienced players to step up to the mark and he has been the worst of a bad bunch. He will not be missed if he leaves. I cant deny he was solid the last 3 seasons but this season he has been awful.