Michael Bradley - Herenveen

Keith Fitz

Michael Bradley - Herenveen  

1. 1.

Re: Michael Bradley - Herenveen

Outstanding 20 year old American who is a CM/DM in sm (by the way he should be CM/AM) he's rated 87' date='and could become a world class U.S soccer player,he's also scored 13 league goals,what should his rating be next change?[/quote']

FWIW, I think he typically plays DM for the US national team, but a more attacking role for his club.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it went down on the official Eredivisie website as an OG:

http://www.eredivisie.nl/subpage.aspx?l1=1667&l2=1678&action=matchdetails&matchid=1165870

....and on Heerenveen's own website:

http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/web/show/id=41696/dbid=167922/typeofpage=41438

...but I suppose that is all kind of irrelevant to the point of the thread.

The one and the same mate ;)

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2008/01/29/everton-prepared-to-play-waiting-game-for-transfer-target-michael-bradley-64375-20407883/

But I hear Blackburn Rovers are keen too and Hamburg tried to do a deal just before the January window came to a close. :rolleyes:

Herby

• 5 months later...

Apparently he has signed for Borussia Mönchengladbach. It might be a clever move to establish himself in the Bundesliga for the next 2 years before he changes to a top club' date=' but from a ratings perspective I would keep my expectations low for the near future...[/quote']

Was just gonna ask if he's moved to Borussia Monchengladbach. Hopefully thats not a backwards step in his career.

Was thinking of selling Bradley as didn't think he could go much higher than 89 at Heerenveen. But now he's moved to the Bundesliga' date=' what do people think of his rating. Can he go higher at Moenchengladbach or will they struggle?[/quote']

I was surprised he signed for them actually. Hopefully his obvious talent will warrant him an increase to 90. I wish he joined a team like Schalke though or Leverkusen (however you spell that) :D

• 3 weeks later...

He will probably decrease unfortunately :(

His club are bottom of the Bundesliga at the moment, with just 3 points to show from six games, and are really looking terrible.

Bradley has only made ONE start, and got subbed off around an hour in as well.

They lost 1-5 against Hannover a few weeks back, and well yeah, poor Bradley he shouldn't have joined them..

The step from Holland to the Bundesliga is pretty big. 10 years ago both leagues were equal, now Holland has fallen way behind. You can ask Orlando Engelaar, he was one of the best in Holland last season and is struggling badly at Schalke.

We will see if Bradley has the talent to establish himself in Gladbach this season. He certainly is no 90 player yet.

He will probably decrease unfortunately :(

His club are bottom of the Bundesliga at the moment' date=' with just 3 points to show from six games, and are really looking terrible.

Bradley has only made ONE start, and got subbed off around an hour in as well.

They lost 1-5 against Hannover a few weeks back, and well yeah, poor Bradley he shouldn't have joined them..[/quote']

The German changes were only 2 weeks ago. He will keep is rating for a good few months atleast. His team might be doing alot better by then aswell