Sign in to follow this  
BenReado

Gold Championship 11 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Re: Gold Championship 11 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Olympique-de-Marseille-logo.jpg

Marseille News

I new manager has been revealed at Marseille and there are a few changes expected to happen. Matt Hillman joined Marseille after Jose Anigo stormed out of a meeting. The young manager has already managed Soa Paulo, Rosenborg and Millwall and is now set to take Marseille to new heights.

Current squad

Matt Hillman has looked at the current squad and has said to be pleased with what he had. There are the players through tat are expected to leave in the next few days, these are:

Cedric Carrasso

Boudewjin Zenden

Wilson Oruma

The players that are expected to stay are:

Samir Nasri

Djibril Cisse

Mamadou Niang

Lorik Cana

Gael Givet

Although they are not unavailable there are looking to stay unless there is a very good offer.

Transfer news

Matt likes to play attacking football and so is looking to bring in at least two more strikers. With only two first team forwards Marseille will be reallly streched to play in all compertitons and so a move for a brazilian attacking midfield looks on the cards just hours after he took over.

Expectations

The new manager knows that the champainship will be hard to come by, with teams such as Lyon, Lens, Paris Saint-Germain and Monaco all in contention but Matt will be looking for a place in europe next season. As far as the cups go Marseiile aree in one of the hardest Champians cup groups. They must overcome Chelsea, Sevilla and Levski to qualify for the knockout stages, and that is whatis trying to achieve.

This years objectives for Marseille are to finish in the top four are bring in some silverware, a tough challange but Matt is sure that they can achive it.

Kirby takes charge at cheivo

Nathan Kirby has taken charge of Cheivo in seria B moments after leaving his old job. Kirby who has taken Spartak moscow to 2nd in gc 8 and west brom to 2nd and promotion in gc 9 and is top with villareal in gc7 decieded a new chalange was needed.

" Im happy to take over this club, we are in a division witch we shouldnt be and im here to get us out.Iv made bids for alot of players and hopefully they will be accpeted in the next 24hours" We have the best sqaud in the league also the most money so we should be winning the league this year if we do not i will be very diserpointed. There are some great managers in this league george and sam W an good old Toggs:) to name a few and hopefully more good managers will come in this league for a test.

493430_mediumsquare.jpg

Tony begins to settle in Sicily.

Today, the vastly experienced T.Baldo became the new manager at Palermo after turning down the chance at several other clubs including Udinese.

With most managers concentrating on quick transfers, Tony has already called for a team meeting tomorrow before training, in an attempt to quickly set out the teams plans and then go on from there. The tactician had this to say,

"Palermo are a club who could easily achieve a lot. The chairman has promised to offer me some breathing space as well as a healthy amount of cash, so there's no reason why I shouldn't be confident at the moment. I've spoke personally to Amauri, who unsurprisingly has caught the attention of some big teams recently just to confirm that he has my backing and that I wish him to stay. About players arriving, I'm confident we'll do well in that department. There won't be a complete squad reshuffle but with 3/4 arriving, under my new approach we should cause a few upsets. I'm more than happy here, it'll be a good test."

roma.png

ROMA BOSS HINTS AT TOTTI DEPARTURE

Roma boss Stuart Cowell has hinted that Francesco TOTTI could be on his way out of the Stadio Olimpico, but only if the deal is right.

"Totti has been a great servant to the club, but even legends move on." Cowell has been reported to say.

"I need to look at adding depth to the squad so that we can challenge on all fronts this season, and we need strengthening at Centre Back, out wide and up front. If that means losing a legend in an exchange deal to bring some players in, then that's the price that must be paid."

It is also rumoured that Cowell would be happy to let TONETTO, PANUCCI, CASSETTI AND GIULY go in similar deals, after it was earlier reported that he was looking at assembling a squad under the age of 30.

BRINGING ON BACK THE GOOD TIMES

CRVENA ZVEZDA APPOINT FRUITBAT AS THEIR NEW MANAGER

At a hastily arranged press conference at Belgrade Airport fruitbat had this to say:

"After protracted discussions with my chairman i have been handed more than 27 million pounds to spend on new players.We can't hope to compete in the transfer market with the likes of Barcelona and Man Utd but we will improve the squad with the addition of mainly experienced players.We are in a tough league but with enthusiasm and hard work we can make a good account of ourselves. I am expecting to announce several new arrivals tomorrow."

2_front_small.gif265.gif104_front_small.gif

Eastern European Zenit St Petersburg have announced the appointment of Mark McGeoghegan as their manager. McGeoghegan has been described by Russian pundits as an unknown quantity, with not much experience.

Zenit are looking for:-

Two 90+ Rightbacks

A 90+ Left Midfielder or Winger

Olympique-de-Marseille-logo.jpg

Marseille News

Matt Hillman started bringing in new players this morning with the signing of Augusto Diogo Rincon. The 27 year old moved from Corinthians for a fee of £3.5 million. The deal also saw LB Krupoviesa leave for the Brazilian team.

diogo.jpg

He is expected to play as a replacement for Nasri in some league games and may play a part in either Marseille's game against Sochaux or Auxerre.

Guest Toggs

Bari News

Overnight signings:

CAPS = 1st team signing

Michael SILVESTRE - 3.3M

Tamas Kadar - 750k

Nicola Rigoni - 10k

Marcelo LULINHA - 2.8M, Tabbiani + Marchese

Cristian Daminuta - 60k

Mohamed CHERMITI - 500k, Santurovo + Jadid

Lenin Porozo - 65k

Krystian Pearce - 10k

Daniel ISLAS - 2.2M and Jean-Gillet

Leonardo LIMA - loan from FC Porto

Bari News

Overnight signings:

CAPS = 1st team signing

Michael SILVESTRE - 3.3M

Tamas Kadar - 750k

Nicola Rigoni - 10k

Marcelo LULINHA - 2.8M' date=' Tabbiani + Marchese

Cristian Daminuta - 60k

Mohamed CHERMITI - 500k, Santurovo + Jadid

Lenin Porozo - 65k

Krystian Pearce - 10k

Daniel ISLAS - 2.2M and Jean-Gillet

Leonardo LIMA - loan from FC Porto[/b']

Least you had luck :/ :rolleyes:

Have had Mejia recalled already, had bids on two players at unmanaged yesterday, they both got took over and didn't cancel or go through, so how on earth am I meant to know if the manager can even see the bid? :rolleyes:

The only piece of luck I've had is having a decent Barca manager who was willing to loan me Bojan :)

Big post later :o

_42142878_cup12.jpg

Palermo news.

Surprisingly, after two years Fabio Simplicio has now waved goodbye to Sicily after the Brazilian agreed terms with Lyon yesterday evening. Although some fans will be disappointed, the arrival of Hatem Ben Arfa could prove to be much more pleasing.

BEN_ARFA.JPG

"Well this was a perfect opportunity for me, I needed to take it. Tony's told me about his plans and because I'm still young I feel that with time we could improve so much. I'm relishing the chance to play in Serie A and especially with Amauri and Miccoli in attack." (Hatem Ben Arfa)

With Essam El Hadary joining rather cheaply and then Stefano Celozzi as well, Tony wasn't too annoyed to have had to splash out on Italian, Simone Pepe. The manager revealed that although he spent an incredible 7.5m on him, he has high hopes for the former Udinese Striker who has previously played for the club before.

12852.jpg

Continuing, It's rumoured that Zaccardo could be on his way out, after Tony supposedly made the right back available. With a replacement already in mind, a central midfielder is the ideal offer for Palermo, at the moment.

images6fz.jpg

Lyon manager Liam Wilder has signed 4 new players before the beginning of the season, and has sold 3 players.

Hatem Ben Arfa didn't have a place within the starting 11 for Lyon so we sold him for 7mil and Fabio Simplicio.

JuninhoLyon205.jpg

Juninho has been sold for 0k Martin Petrov and Richard Dunne.

richard_dunne.jpg

Former Manchester City captain Richard Dunne and has 40 international caps has said ''I am delighted to join such a great club, I know i may not play each week because of the many centre backs they have, but i hope to train well and impress the boss i may get picked.I can't wait to play in the same game with Karim Benzema''

Willing to let Patrick Muller (87) go out on loan ;)

338.gif

Surprisingly PSG announced SonofPluto as there new manager yesterday, this was after in GC9 when Toulouse manager SoP admitted he knew nothing about the French league. SoP was fairly active in the transfer market last night and had to withdraw a couple of bids on unmanaged sides after they became managed as the new manager of the previously unmanaged side wouldn't be able to do anything with the bids until the 2 week thing was up and they then would be rejected automatically by SM.

(Until today where SM have announced on the blog that they are going back to new managers joining previously unmanaged clubs would auto collapse any transfer bids already placed. So lets hope the banning of club hopping managers works in setups although I have my doubts that it actually does.)

So after carefully scouring of the transfer market SoP announces the following transfers:-

Blas PEREZ £6.0M UANL Tigres

Giannis DIMITRIOU £20k Apollon

Milan MILOJEVIC £20k Smederevo

Victor CHAVEZ £20k Macará

Miguel VILLALTA £100k & Bernard MENDY Sporting Cristal

Sergio PONCE £7.5M Toluca

Juán RODRIQUEZ £6.9M Santos Laguna

BARE £5.3M & Edel BETE Gamba Osaka

Aleks VRTESKI £20k Pobeda

Alexis Maximiliano MACHUCA £55k Newell’s Old Boys

Manuel PEDRO MOREIRA £20k Boavista

Guest the plummer

Zaragoza

Millito 93 will defo go if two 90s Are offerd thats a definite

Aimar will gof if two 90s or mibe a young 89 are offerd

ricardo olivera will go , just a 89 or 90 with money

diogo the Rb 91 will go if a 90 is offerd with a 89

GET OFFFERING

Guest Toggs

Daniele Adani - 33yrs - 85 - 3.5M

adani2.jpg

Toggs lastest signing comes from Serie A strugglers Empoli. Adani is set to join in the morning for a fee of 3.5M, he will join Silvestre in the heart of defense, along with a new signing that could come in the morning.

The Brentford Bucket - #2

61_front_small.gif61_front_small.gif

11.gif

Brentford and Liverpool connections

Since around 2 hours after the setup was made the Liverpool manager Tom_WBA and the Brentford manager Arsenal 123 have been in consitant contact with one another. And last night a deal went through between the two clubs. The Liverpool youngster Farrero Miki Roque made the move from Liverpool to Brentford on a permanent basis. The deal was worth 300k which was what the Liverpool chariman valued him at but since his move to the division 4 side his chairman value has increased to 760k, which shows how key he will be in our push for promotion. Another deal has been agreed between the two managers but this time it is a temporary deal in the form of a loan. Nabil El Zhar is the player who will be going to Brentford and while the deal has not been completed yet it will be in the very near future, as Liverpool manager Tom_WBA is currently out walking his dog. Brentford manager Arsenal 123 had this to say "I am very pleased to have 2 excellent youngsters on board with us and they should help us achieve our goal. And i have promised both players they will play a big part in the success of Brentford football club.

Brentford set a wage cap

Brentford football club today set a wage cap which all of there players must be on or below. The figure is £8,500 a turn and all of the starting players were way under that. Loan players will also have to be under this amount and so too will new signings. The reason for this is to ensure that the club stay in the black and not in the red. As manager Arsenal 123 has seen it many a time when the small clubs sign big players with big wages and have success but then a season later they are in debt. And the club have said "This is not going to happen to us".

6809.jpg

(Farrero Miki Roque makes his move to Brentford for a fee of 300k.)

Jacko takes charge at Celta Vigo

Jacko was last night confirmed as the new manager of spanish Segunda club Celta Vigo, and has quikcly gone about the task of building a team capable of achieving promotion to La Liga. Already he has signed goalkeeper Cedric Carrasso and young italian striker Antonio Floro Flores, as well as taking RB/CB Serginho Greene on loan from Feyenoord. He hopes to tie up deals for a new LB and CM this evening.

He is still in the market for a defender and midfielder on loan, 86+, anyone with suitable players free please PM me.

zenit.gif

Winston wraps up for Russian challenge

Zenit st Petersburg have confirmed Welshman Winston as their new manager, the board have confirmed a transfer kitty of around 17 million for Winston to try and mold a Championship winning side..