Sign in to follow this  
BenReado

Gold Championship 11 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Re: Gold Championship 11 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

84.gif

Joe Charley Unveiled As New Boss

Aspirations

"I am hoping to challenge for the division 2 league title this season, as I believe we have a very capable squad. Providing we score goals and our defence is solid, we should have no problems. However, I want to challenge for one of the cups if possible as well.

On The Transfer Front, On The Hunt

WBA have been very busy on the transfer front, signing some top quality players. Lucas Leiva and Sebastian Leto have joined on loan from Tom Sinar's Liverpool, and will be first choice CM's and LM's respectively. Superstar, Giovani Dos Santos has also joined on loan, this time from Michane McHenry's Barcelona. Joe Charley is very pleased about Dos Santos joining, after several other clubs also wanted his services. Dos Santos and none other than Kevin Phillips will be the main goal scoring threats this season. Young Roma prodigy Vitorino Antunes is joining permanantly for £10 million, and will provide added depth to the LB slot. A young Paraguayan should also be joining WBA once the season gets underway.

On The Transfer Front, On The List

Young RB Jared Hodgkiss has been made available for loan, mainly down to him being young, and needing experience elsewhere. Sherjill MacDonald has also been made available for loan, but Joe Charley would be willing to make a loan deal permanent, at the end of his first season in charge. Teenage goalkeeper Luke Steele is also available for loan. John Hartson is surplus to requirements and has been added to the transfer list. He is available for a bargain £1.1 million.

Talking Tactics At The Hawthorns

Joe Charley is likely to play a 4-4-2 formation with Robinson, Hoefkens, Pele and Cesar across the back line, Leto, Gera, Lucas and Koren across the midfield and Dos Santos and Phillips up front. However WBA have the players to change formations around. 4-5-1 Defensive is another option, the usual back four with Lucas moving to DM and moving Greening into the middle. The lone striker role will go to the striker in the best form, but Bednar would be the likely choice seen as he is a CF. A 4-5-1 attacking is also available, this time keeping Lucas in the middle, but moving Koren into the AM position. Greening can again come in. A 4-3-3 is another option, moving Leto and Gera out of the line up and bringing in another CM, most likely to be Greening, with Teixeira providing depth. Bednar would play in the middle of the 3 pronged strikeforce, with Dos Santos and Phillips either side of him.

banner20072008900.JPG

Feyenoord Transfer News

Dutch side Feyenoord have completed the signing of 24 year old Mexican central midfielder Fransisco Torres for a fee of £9,000,000. The young midfielder arrived from Santos Laguna earler today and was excited with his move and told SMTV; "Feyenoord are a great club, In my eyes this is an ideal move. I hope to boost my career here and hopefully move on to bigger things"

Sparky then told SMTV; "Fransisco is a great player, I've seen him in action a couple of time, and I am just excited that he is part of our squad"

15139_4g.jpg

Delighted With Move

Ecusson-FC_Metz.gif

FC Metz

Since Reece Burns has taken over FC Metz many players have been bidded for but so far no one has joined the Metz.

But we have seen Lens showing interest into Metz gem Miralem Pjanic were not sure if he is waiting to see him progress and then attempt a transfer or they want to tie up a deal straight away Metz may be interested in a player exchange said the tabloids this morning.

Metz have been accused of trying to lure Maxi Oliva to there club and could join as soon as tonight.

t047dh01.jpg

'Oliva Metz Future Star'

Metz await there first fixture against Lorient and are wary of great goal threat Rafik Saifi.

Reece Burns is said to be quietly confident but all the manager in this league are "pure quality" Reece said earlier.

This year Metz think they might have to fight relegation said Reece Because of a 85 average rating for there starting 11 but Metz Have a very healthy youth squad.

Thats All This Week

Olympique-de-Marseille-logo.jpg

Marseille News

There was alot of activity at Marseille on the second day of transfers. A total of four new players joined the club this morning, as well as Augusto Diogo Rincon arriving yesturday. The four new player are :

Thiago Motta - Arrived from Atlético Madrid for £7 million pounds

Andre-Pierre Gignac - Arrived from Toulouse for £10 million pounds

Mamadou Diallo - Arrived from Qatar SC for 6.9 million pounds

Toifilou Maoulida - Arrived from Auxerre for 9 million pounds.

This making a total of 35 million pounds spent. Although it doesn't look like Marselle have upgraded thier squad the statement coming out from Marseille is that they are 'strengthening' their squad read for all the challanges this season is offereing. As quite an experienced manager matt is building a big squad, and so appologises to SK Brann about the bid for Zenden. The manager is just thinking wether he will be needed in tne many games Marseille are likly to play this season.

CRVENA ZVEZDA

TRANSFER NEWS

New signings announced

Josimar MOSQUERA CB 25 88

Tiago WILSON MATHIAS DM/RM 24 87

Carlos RENATO LM 29 89

Dimitar IVANKOV G 32 88

José GONZALEZ DM/RB 29 88

Bruno MARIONI F 32 89

More signings will be announced later

FC TWENTE APPOINT GAZLAD

Gazlad was introduced saturday afternoon as the new man in charge off FC TWENTE, gazlad stated in a short statment what i can see they are not a bad club there is some work to be done but the lads seem happy that i have arrived and our aim is to get in to europe next season..

schalke04tb5.png

FC Schalke 04 Transfer news!

"This morning, FC Schalke 04's website can reveal that young Croatian wiz kid Luka Modric has signed for Schalke on a 3 year deal that will keep him at the club until 2011, Schalke manager Louis Mattis quoted that he has always been a

fan of Modric, and did bid for him on the first day of the transfer season, but the bid was rejected by Dinamo Zagreb manager James Pitcher, but last last night, the two managers agreed a deal for the young 21 year old attacking midfielder, but he didnt come cheap, it cost Schalke £9MIL/Levan KOBIASHVILI and Oliveira ZE ROBERTO to snap up the young star, after Modric heard news that schalke wanted him, and the managers were agreeing a fee of the player, he caught the first plane to Germany, Talk sports radio managed to get a quick interveiw with the Croatian International when he arrived in Germain",

"Interviewer:Luka, Luka, how do you feel about coming to this massive Germain side were you can prove so much?".

"Luka Modric: Im delighted that Schalke have shown intrest in me, and that they have signed me, im looking forward to playing in the Germain league, were i feel i can prove myself to Schalke manager Louis Mattis what i can do for his club".

"Modric will come straight into the first team for the game against VFB Stuttgart on the 8th of March, and will play behind Kevin Kuranyi, while Ivan Rakitic moves to the right wing while ASAMOAH moves too the subs bench".

lukamodricpx7.jpg

(Modric wants too prove himself in the Germain league!)

zerobertovo9.jpgkobiashvilipq7.jpg

(These two players leave the club along with £9MIL to make way for Modric)

DINAMO MOSKVA unveals their new coach in the person of stcyprian:) .

The Dinamo Moskva's chairman:) has decided that no better option is needed for the team other that the present manager(stcyprian). This was concluded after veiwing his managerial credentials which included managing ROSARIO CENTRAL FC to be champions in Pé sul americano A Bola primeiro ministro Liga Pro(Custom setup) barely 2 weeks ago.

stcyprian has already in his usual manners entered the market silently for players to strengthen his squad. This is what he had to say in his first press breifing:

stcyprian:) : I am happy to be here and will be looking to take this team to greater heights with the support of the board and fans. I believe in my players and will be bringing in some extra support from the market. My target will be to finish in the top two position in the league, and pick either of the domestic cups(Russia & Ukraine Cup or Shield) These targets are achievable and i believe so:cool: . Because of our very tight budget, i will be putting up an advert to get a Goalkeeper(Rating= 89+) on loan.

ADVERTORIAL

A GOALKEEPER NEEDED FOR LOAN TO DINAMO MOSKVA

Requirements:

Rating = 89 or above 89,

Age = 25+

Benefits;

Regular First team football.

Please PM me if you have any.

Regards:) .

Guest Toggs

New Singings at Bari

Daniele Adani - 3.3M

Cristian Brocchi - 4.7M

Wilson Oruma - 2.4M

Johny Garcia - 3M

roma.png

ROMA STRENGTEN FRONTLINE, BUT BOSS SAYS "NOW WE LOOK AT THE DEFENCE."

Roma have started their pre-season preperations by buying in two forwards to add depth up front.

moreno.jpg

First to join on a two year deal was Alfredo Moreno from Monterrey.

suazo.jpg

And shortly following to bolster the Roma frontline was Humberto Suazo from San Luis.

Manager Stuart Cowell said; "Fred and Bert join us at the start of an exciting new era, and give us options in our frontline as we look to attack on all fronts for silverware this coming season."

It dosen't look like Roma's spending and personel changes are quite done yet, with Cowell continuing; "We are now looking to strengthen our backline, and I have my eye on a few targets, that will add both quality and depth. If we can pick up some cover out wide too I will be more than happy with what I have."

The Roma boss further reiterated also that he is looking at moving some of his experienced stars on so that Roma line up this season with a more youthful team. It is rumoured that this could see the door open for Tonetto, Panucci, Giuly and Totti.

Hertha Berlin Press Conference

After Stevie stepped down as manager of Hertha Berlin the club went looking for a capable successor to fill the empty spot. After a frustrating couple of hours, they announced the appointment of Benno as their new man. Benno comes to the club with a great background and will look to stamp is style of play and ambitious nature into the players. “I jumped at the chance to manager such a sleeping giant in German football, I can’t wait for the season to start and for Hertha to become a side to be reckoned with”. Benno got straight to work in the transfer market and brought in the experienced Edu from Valencia and the youthful Anthony Annan. “I’m also looking to add to the squad and have offers for Dacourt and Gudjohnson accepted and can’t wait to work with those vastly experience players’ added Davey.

Benno continued by saying “I have to be realistic and set goals that are achievable for the club, with teams such as Bayern, Werder Bremen, Schalke and Dortmund all class acts in is going to be a tough season, but I think a top 6 finish is well within our reach”.

lyonpz5.gif

Lyon has accepted a deal for Fred

Lyon has accepted a fee of around 7mil and Rodrigo Palacio, Lyon has also bought 2 new players Gustavo Nery and Jae-jin Cho together costing around 10 million

p1_palacio_1107.jpg

We expect big things from Rodrigo and Karim.

KALLON SIGNS FOR TWENTE

Gazlad wasted no time in bolstering his strike force by signing KALLON, he can play up front or just behind the strikers thats why we signed him, meanwhile fc twente as accepted a friendly with italian giants milan..

SHEFFUNITED-SKIN.jpg

Sheffield United News

Targets

Steven Barnes has high expectations of his team, and with the players that he is bringing in, he believes a top two finish is possible. Barnes is also hoping to progress in the Cup and Shield, and possibly get to the Semi-Finals.

Transfer News

Uniteds firs signing was Young-Pyo Lee from Tottenham, for a fee of 4.0 mil. The defender will be put straight into the first team.

young_pyo_lee.jpg

Uniteds second signing was Ruslan Pimenov from Dinamo Moskva for 5 million. The winger will also be placed straight into the first squad.

Pimenov.jpg

Match Preview

20.gifCharlton Vs Sheffield United70.gif

Barnes is expecting a very tough game against Charlton on Saturday but fully believes his side are capable of a win. Barnes believes that his squad could prove to be to strong for Charltons and with Uniteds new signings, that gives the team a huge boost. Both of Uniteds new signings will be places straight into the starting eleven, and Stevie is hoping for them to shine.

United Line Up

Kenny

Morgan Ehiogu Lee

Gillespie Tonge Speed Pimenov

Ramon

Stellone Beattie

Olympique-de-Marseille-logo.jpg

Marseille News

Marseille look to go top after their fisrt match of the season, at home to Nice. While Nice have not brought in a single player, Marseille have spepent over 30 million to strenghthen their sqaud ahead of a long, hard season.

Surpisingly none of the new players look likley to start for Marseille, as this is the likley line-up.

Mandanda

Bonnart---Rodriguez---Givet---Taiwo

Cana

Ziani--------------------------Akale

Nasri

Cisse---Niang

But fans of Marseille should not worry, thier clubs money has not gone to waste, four of thier signings look to be on the bench, most exiting of all the clubs record signing, Andre-Pierre Gignc. The 22 year old cost Marseille £10 million pounds from fellow french side Toulouse, manager Matt Hillman stated in an interview

"He is a great young talent and i am looking to play him in quite a few matches this season. I expect him to make his full debut at home against his former club Toulouse on the 19th of March"

20070703125607_andre%20pierre%20gignac.jpg

schalke04tb5.png

Transfer News!

"Tonight, FC Schalke 04 can reveal that they have signed ex-liverpool dutch winger Ryan Babel, managers Louis Mattis and Tom Sinar went over alot of negotiations as Louis Mattis wanted Babel, and Liverpool manager Tom Sinar wanted young AM Ivan Rakitic, a deal was finally agreed tonight as 19:45 which will see Ryan Babel come to Schalke in a straight swap for Ivan Rakitic and Jermaine Jones, manager Louis Mattis quoted that Babel is a fantasitc player and

has alot of time to improve over the years, he will get first team football which he might of lacked at Liverpool and will go straight into the line up replacing Rakitic."

babelbh0.jpg

(This man will hopefully complete his move to FC Schalke 04 in the early hours of Tormorrow morning)

rakiticpk4.jpgjoneswd7.jpg

(These two players will make way for Ryan Babel)

STANDARD LIEGE PLEE!!!

Could some club offer me a 87/88/89 Centre mid for the season please?

Meanwhile the following are for sale..

Rorys Aragon Gk rated 85 Age 25

Siramani Dembele CM/DM rated 83 Age 31

Mbokani Bezua CF rated 83 age 22

Guest Toggs

Bari News

Toggs has also completed their pre-season spending, with the exception of Mark Viduka who is set to move to Bari for over 5M pounds. Toggs is now showing off his new look side:

-------Islas (87)-------

-Adani (85)---Garcia (85)---SIlvestre (87)-

-Villareal (87)-Oruma (85)-Brocchi (88)-Ozil (85)

------------L.Lima (85)--------------

------Viduka (89)??--Chermiti (84)------

Overpriced Lulinha isnt a first team starter, but is a promising sub. Toggs is now setting his sights on buying youngsters, using the large majority of original players in the deal.

109.gif

Mr HoW annoyed by Atlético, no Simao deal

Atlético Madrid's Simao Sabrosa was on his way to Milano, but Atlético's manager cancelled the whole thing in the last few minutes. "I'm very disappointed. I was counting on him and expected that he'll be here today morning, but the whole thing has collapsed. We were agreed the deal yesterday AM, and everything was fine, then suddenly the whole deal collapsed. said Mr HoW

simao.jpg

Simao Sabrosa was in Milano with his half feet...